Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're Too Young, I Hate To Love You

I Can Wait Forever

by kristinluvspete 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-08-17 - Updated: 2008-08-18 - 1433 words

0Unrated
So the guys helped me move into a smaller apartment near Patrick's place so that he could be there if I needed him at any moment. I don't know why I let myself act so helpless, I really can take care of myself. I just think it's too hard to find the motivation without Pete here with me.

I have just two days until my due date and I am absolutely miserable. For one, it's so fucking hot outside that I cannot even get comfortable, and two, the guys won't leave me alone! They are afraid I'll go into labor and be all alone. It's not that I don't love them, which I do, but I just want some space, gees!

I am laying on the couch watching some show on HGTV about selling a house or something with Hemmy at my feet. Gabe is sprawled out on the other couch and Patrick is in the kitchen cooking. So Gabe never said anything to me about any feelings at all and nothing more has been said. He's really affectionate and still hasn't gone back to New York. He's practically moved in with Patrick since Pete passed.

Hemmy scoots his way up on the couch to rest his head next to my giant belly and I rub the top of his head. I remember how Hemmy would try and weave his way between Pete and I when we'd cuddle. It was always so funny, and Hemmy is pretty strong, so we had a good time trying to fight him off. Pete would have to pick him up and put him elsewhere, and soon Hemmy would be right back at it, trying to lay between us.

Patrick walks up to me and hands me a plate full of food. AWESOME! I am starving. This is the part of being pregnant that I love, all the food I want to eat. It just feels so good! And surprisingly I haven't gained too much weight. I'm all belly.

"Thanks," I sit up and smile at Patrick; he simply smiles back at me and sits down next to Gabe and we all eat in silence while watching TV.

After dinner Patrick heads home to take care of Penny and get some rest, he has some work early in the morning and he has to fly out to Las Vegas to see Panic. Gabe lets Patrick out for me since I am stuck on the couch.

"What do you want to do?" Gabe asks me with his hands in his pockets. He looks like he feels a little awkward.

"I don't know, I am so uncomfortable right now and stupid Peter is kicking me so hard." I say and rub my belly.

"You okay?" Gabe asks and sits next to me, placing a hand gently on my belly.

"Yeah, he's just moving all around and shit." I say and lean back against the couch and watch Gabe's face as he feels my baby kick. A small smile comes across his face. "What?"

Gabe looks at me with that smile still there. "Just think, in a few days this little guy will be here and it will be amazing."

"Except for the labor pains." I say and Gabe laughs softly.

"That's what drugs are for babe."

"Doesn't mean I'm not scared," I say seriously. I truly am terrified. Gabe frowns a little and kisses my forehead.

"You'll be great, don't worry about a thing." He stares at me for a moment as though he wants to tell me something. "Janelle," he says and takes a deep and nervous breath.

"Yes Gabe?"

"I know my timing is probably totally out of line and completely off, but goI am so in love with you. I've been in love with you since we first met and I never did anything because of you and Pete. He knew about my feelings too. Everyone does but you until now." He turned more towards me and took my hand gently in both of his. "Pete told me to take care of you, and I am going to do that, but there is absolutely no pressure on you. As long as you are safe and happy that's all I care about."

Damn being pregnant! My eyes started watering up, then a fucking tear slipped down my cheek and Gabe quickly brushed it away.


"Hormones," I mumbled and brushed away another and took in a deep breath. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "OW!" I said and grabbed my belly. Gabe jumped up off the couch and I saw a puddle of liquid forming.

"Oh my god, you're about to have the baby!" Gabe said in a scared, but excited voice. "Come on!" He said and helped me off the couch and grabbed the bag I had packed and threw it over his shoulder.


_______________________________________________________________________________________________


"DAMN YOU PETE WENTZ!" I screamed as I leaned forward in the hospital bed, holding my belly. Gabe stared at me in horror. I know that he was terrified by my pain, and to be fucking honest I was too! Gabe started tapping the nurse button.

"Yes?" The nurse said through the intercom.

"I think she's dying, please make her stop screaming. It's scaring me." Gabe said back and the nurse laughed at him.

"I'll be in in just a moment." She replied and the line went quiet.

"Ow ow ow ow OW!!!!!" I screamed. The nurse walked in a minute later and checked me out.

"Wow, you're ready for delivery now," she said and called for the doctor and they began to wheel me out.

"Gabe! Come with me!" I said. I didn't want to do this alone. Gabe just nodded and followed suit.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________


Forty-five minutes later that little shit came out. I was fucking exhausted and I felt as though I would pass out. Gabe was the only thing motivating me to keep going. Here I laid in recovery with a ton of visitors. Gabe, Patrick, Joe, Andy, all of Panic and a few other random people.

"Be glad that you asshole's don't have to shove a baby out your penis. That shit fucking hurts. I never want to have sex again." I said and they all laughed.

"Maybe I'll change that." Brendon teased and winked at me. Everyone laughed except Gabe.

"You wish kiddo," I teased. Granted, I was only like 3 years older, but I loved to tease him about it. The nurse walked into the room with my beautiful little Peter.

"He's hungry!" She said excitedly. The guys all started piling out to give me privacy. Gabe started to leave and I grabbed his hand.

"Yeah?" He said softly.

"Stay," I said. He smiled and sat back down in the chair next to the bed. The nurse handed me my baby boy and I undid my pajama top in order to breast feed my baby for the first time.

"Wow, you almost seem like a natural at this." The nurse commented and I smiled.

"Thanks, I've always felt like a natural born mother."

"Well you are. I'll leave you alone and be back for him later."

"Okay, thank you." I smiled at her as she left. I glanced at Gabe and he looked like he was trying to hard not to stare at my exposed skin. "I wanted to talk to you alone about what you said earlier." I covered my exposed area with a towel.

"Okay," Gabe said nervously.

"I don't want to rush into anything, I mean, I've got my hands full here," I guestered to the little baby feeding.

"I would wait forver to be yours." He gave me a weak smile and kissed my free hand. He looked up into my eyes and I could read his thoughts. He wanted to kiss me, and I wanted him to kiss me too. After a few seconds of reading each other's faces Gabe leaned up and pressed his lips tenderly to mine. After a second he pulled away slightly, then leaned back in and kissed me again with a little more passion and need. It felt as if he was releasing years of tension and anticipation in this kiss. He cupped my cheek before gently pulling back. Gabe was about to say something when Pete's parents walked in. I greeted them and Gabe got up and left the room. My head was still spinning from the kiss and holding a conversation was so much work right now. Eventually I was left alone with my baby in his little portable crib and we both fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story