Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweetie You Had Me

Sweetie You Had Me

by ryanissmexy 3 reviews

Ryan catches Keltie cheating! What will he do? Who will comfort him? read and find out.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-08-14 - Updated: 2008-08-14 - 812 words

0Unrated
I can't believe my luck. I have got to be one of the luckiest girls alive. Right now I am touring with the one and only Panic! at the Disco. Yes, the best band since Fall Out Boy. I am in heaven right now.

I was sitting in my room one night in our hotel suite we were staying in when I heard a big commotion coming from down the hall. All I could hear were muffled voices, but they sounded very angry. At first I thought maybe the guys were fighting over Guitar Hero again, but then I heard a female voice and doors slamming. I try to go back to reading and just mind my own business until Ryan comes walking into my room.

"Ryan, what are you-" I stopped talking when I noticed the sweared eye liner running down his face. I walked over to him.
"Have you been crying?" i asked while enclosing him in a hug.
"I...she...and he..." He studdered before breaking into tears on my shoulder.
"Oh, poor Ry, what did she do to you?" He continued crying.
"It's ok, let it out I'm here for you. Here, let's go sit on the couch, ok?" Ryan nodded.
They sat down and went back to hugging eachother. I started rubbing his back to try and soothe him a bit more. After he calmed down a little bit I started to talk to him.
"So, do you wanna tell me what happened?" I asked concerned.
"Well...I...I came home, you know, here at the hotel. And I went into me and Keltie's room. And...and I found her in our bed...with someone else...another guy." Ryan looked like he was going to start crying again.
I gasped. "That bitch!" Now I was pissed.
"Yeah, well as you can image, I flipped. I punched the guy right across the face, probably broke his jaw and he ran out. Then me and Keltie started screaming at eachother and she blamed me for everything and finally just told me it was over between us and packed all her shit and left." He explained trying hard not to start crying again.
"Oh Ryan, I'm so sorry." I gave gim another tight hug. "It's not your fault, it's really not. You can't be blamed for her poor choices. If she can't treat you right, then she doesn't deserve you. You're better off without her."
"I know, I just loved her so much, Em. I thought she loved me too, but I guess I was wrong."
"I really don't know what she was thinking, Ry. I mean yeah, if she loved you then why would she wanna hurt you like that? I just don't get it."
"Me either, Em, me either."
"Ok, well no offense Ry, but you look like hell. So what do you say we get you cleaned up and get all this makeup off of you?"
Ryan nodded. "Okay."

We walked into the bathroom and I began to remove all the eye liner and makeup from his tear-stained face.

"Emma?"
"Yes, Ryan."
"Do you think I'll ever find someone?"
"Ofcourse you will Ryan. I don't see why not, I mean you're a really sweet guy, one of the sweetest guys I know. Keltie just can't see what a good thing she has until it's gone. I'm really surprised to see she didn't wanna hang on to you. I mean any smart person would have."
"Thanks Em, that means a lot. You're a good friend. My best friend." He gave me another hug.
"Aww, thanks. You're welcome, Ry. Well it's getting kinda late, what do you say we get some sleep?"
"Ok. Is it ok if I sleep here tonight? I don't wanna go back there after...well you know."
"Sure, ofcourse. uh...do you want the bed? I can sleep on the couch if you want."
"Uh..no, that's fine, I'll take the couch. All I need is a pillow and a blanket and I'll be fine, thanks."
"Ok." I went and got a pillow and a blanket and gave it to him.
"Here you go, Ry."
"Thanks Emma, your the best."
"Alright, well 'night then." I said as I started to walk away, but Ryan grabbed my hand.
"Em, would you stay with me? I don't mean to be akward, but I'm still a little upset and I don't wanna be alone." He started using the puppy dog pout.
"Oh, alright. Damn, you know I can't resist the puppy dog pout." Ryan smiled.
"Hey, atleast I got you to smile though."
"Yep." They both then layed down on the couch and covered up with the blanket.
"Em?"
"Yeah, Ry?"
"I really thought she loved me."
"I know Ry, I know. Get some sleep now, ok?"
"Ok." He snuggled up a little closer and then fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story