Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Dying Romance

Lips Like Morphine

by MCRz_babe 0 reviews

“Your right Gerard. I didn’t. So instead, I gave him bottled blood.”... “Poisoned bottled blood.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-19 - Updated: 2008-08-19 - 847 words

0Unrated
GERARD’S POV

“FRANK! ARE YOU HERE?” I ran down the stairs and through the door. He wasn’t in the lounge room or in the kitchen. I ran into check his room. He wasn’t in there or in his bathroom. I ran into my room. He wasn’t there. I ran into the room where we had fed. I highly doubted that he was there. I slowly opened the door. As I peaked in, I saw the outline of a figure.

“Frank! Thank God you here. I'm so sorry babe…” I was cut off when I switched on the light, to find not only Frank sitting on the bed, but a hunter aswell, Jessica. Franks eyes, filled with hatred, were fixated on me.

“Frank? W…why is…sh…she here?” I stuttered, with tears starting to fall down my cheeks. He smirked at me and said

“You ruined my life. And now I'm gonna ruin yours.” His voice was different. It was as if it wasn’t really him talking, but someone else. He stood up and started to walk over to me. I took a step backwards when suddenly

“FRANK!” He collapsed onto the floor. I fell to my knees and held him into me.

“Don’t get your hopes up Gerard.” Jessica said slyly. “I could tell he was starving when he came to get me so, I did him the favour of giving him something to eat.”

My head shot up, my cheeks covered with my blood.

“You didn’t.”

“Your right Gerard. I didn’t. So instead, I gave him bottled blood.” She looked down on me, her eyes stabbing me as she did. “Poisoned bottled blood.”

“YOU BITCH!” I screamed.

“I knew he couldn’t resist. He drunk it down faster than anyone I've ever seen. Such a pig.”

“But why did you give it to him and not to me?” that’s what really got me. She wants to kill me. Yet she gave the poison to Frank.

“Don’t you listen? He said he wanted to ruin your life. And he was your life, wasn’t he?” she spat on us and laughed a bitter laugh. “I’ll give you a minute to say goodbye Gerard. To your life and you little fag.”

She walked out of the room, leaving me holding onto Frank’s lifeless body. She was right. He wanted to destroy my life, and he was my life. More and more tears began to run down my face. It felt like the world was falling. I brushed Frank’s hair out of his face. He didn’t look dead, only…sleeping. So I imagined he was. I leaned in and whispered in his ear

“I'm sorry Frankie. I should have told you. I love you.”

With that, I bit my bottom lip so it was bleeding and kissed him. I felt my blood transfer onto his lips, which were still warm. I pulled away, not being able to stand it anymore. I picked up his body and carried it to the bed and layed it down. I turned around, ready to face the fact that I was going to die tonight. I stood there, staring at the door, when I heard a noise behind me. I turn around to see Frank trying to sit up.

“Frankie?”

He only stared at me in confusion. I ran over to him and held him close.

“What’s going on?”

I pushed him away from me and looked into his eyes.

“I’ll tell you later. But first, we have to get out of here.”

I walked over to the door and peaked outside. It was a nightmare. There were maybe about five hunters in the hallway alone. How the fuck were we gonna get out of here?

“Ummm, scuse’ me but…”

“In a minute babe.” I shushed him. I shut my eyes, focusing on opening then slamming the front door.

BANG!

Yes!

Three of the five guards ran to see what happened when I grabbed Franks hand and ran into my room, slamming the door behind me and pushing furniture infront of it to prevent them from getting in. I ran across to my closet and moved it aside, reviling a door.

“Go through first. I’ll be right behind you.”

He just looked at me. So I opened the door and pushed him through it. As I was closing the door behind me, I heard them break through the barriers.

“Up those stairs.” I told frank. He immediately done what he was told this time. I followed him up the stairs and we turned left, as I heard the hunters behind us go right. We were safe. For now anyway.







A/N: OMG! I know it’s a bit of a cliche, Gerard kissing Frank, then him waking up, but I couldn’t really think of at the moment. I’m really glade you guys have enjoyed reading my fic. So read chapter 15, In Joy And Sorrow if you want more! Rate and Review guys!

Kay
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story