Categories > Original > Fantasy

demons+history=demonology

by mikirlc 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-08-20 - 553 words

0Unrated
A long time ago the Kings of the North and west declared war on the Great Queen Mina Mordant the queen who controls the eastern earth and seas. The battle started from the fear cratered by the kings high summonses of magic and knowledge of demon. The fear of knowing that the Great queen was the first vampire who could destroy there kingdoms. So when Great queen was captured in 1698 she had been in a war and in hiding for over 432 years and was send to be kill her sins to the world. And was then hang in 1969 with only little people there to watch.
Rena closes her book and faces the class in front of her.
“OK, now class what can we say from this piece of text? ,Could we say that Queen Mina could be a vampire because it said the high summonses said so , but we all know they a little nuts and specials after a Friday night at the local inn. Or could it be cause how long she was on the run I mean if she was human then she would be dead long before 1698.” She said softly laying the book on to the table and holds her hands together as she pastes.
“Rinnnnnnnnng” The bell goes crazy to represent the joy of end night school and that the school can have a rest from the student under tomorrow.
“err… ok class I see you tomorrow and I want you to think over night if the queen was a vampire or a human, why they could of thought this and why hang her a year later?
The class run to the door as fast as sonic the hedge hog. Rena lays her glasses onto the table and lays her head on the book to slowly drift off to sleep from a hard day.
“I think she was neither and the reason she hangs a year later because she power to make them let her life one more year to say goodbye.” Rena raises head to see the mystery guy standing outside her class looking at her.
“He he, ok what reason makes you think that?”
“No reason I just think that, o and the year to take to say goodbye is because she power and the people love her she had a lot of people to say goodbye to.
“Hmmm. Interesting I’m Prof. Rena and you?” She asks quickly as she holds out her hand.
“James.” He replies as he puts the cutest smile to her.
“So James is there something I can help you with or you here as a birthday present?”
“HAHA no, no I’m the new Demonology Prof Here. I heard you giving a talk about Queen Mina she what interested me into Demonology.”
“And you were here to listen. Damn it I’m so sorry. I feel like an idiot.” She replies as she places her head in to her hands.
“Well goodnight…James.”
“Look err I’m guessing by the other comment it your birthday so I was wonder if you didn’t have any plans a course if you would go for a beer with me?”
“I just meet you, how can I trust you?”
His head drops down.
“O.”
“But I do like taking risks. When do we leave?”
Sign up to rate and review this story