Categories > Anime/Manga > Eyeshield 21 > Welcome to Hell

Welcome to Hell

by WaterDemon918 0 reviews

Tetsuma's sister attends Deimon, Joy to the world. Read please!

Category: Eyeshield 21 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hiruma,Mamori,Monta,Shin - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-28 - 628 words

0Unrated
**WD918: Well, here’s one of those stories I’ve never done before.

Sena: A-actually…

WD918: Oh, fine ONCE before, but that doesn’t really count. Now could you do the disclaimer before you ruin my flow more?!

Sena: WaterDemon918 has no ownership of ES21….or this idea.

WD918: -__-*


Story…BEGIN!!


“Sleepy, Sleepy. Onii-chan, I’m sleepy!” I was not in any mood to get up at some ungodly hour of the morning and go running. The sun was not even fucking up yet! I felt something nudge my side. A football, I realized. “You turd.” I couldn’t insult my brother well, he was just too nice. “Oh fine, you win, but if mom gets complaints from my teachers, you take the fall, got it?” He nodded. “Follow me.” I led him all the way to my school’s football field.

Picking up the ball, I could see him waiting for instructions. I snorted. “Just catch the damn ball.” With that, I threw it. It went almost halfway down the field. Onii-chan just barely caught it. “You need to learn to catch without a set path!” I yelled to him as he trotted back. “The less predictable you are, the harder you are to catch! OK?” He nodded, understanding why his only direction was to catch now.

We went back and forth like that for…oh; it must’ve been an hour, since the sun had begun to rise. I’d throw, he’d catch, and I’d give him pointers. When the sun had fully risen, I called him over.

“Onii-chan! You’d better get to school; we can’t have you being late, can we?” He shook his head. I grinned, ruffling his hair affectionately. He was more like the younger brother than the older. “Now, go on!” He took off obediently. I smiled as I watched him leave. He was such a good boy. I got the familiar feeling of someone watching me, but I brushed it off. Holding the football, I got an idea.

I launched the football as high and as hard as I could, then I ran to catch it. It took a few tries, but soon I was throwing, catching, and throwing again. It made me feel a little lonely after I took a break, though. Sitting down, I rested my aching muscles. I wished my brother’s school wasn’t on the other side of town. I tried to stand, because I could see our football club coming out. My legs, weak from my personal drills, gave out on me, and I fell to the ground. Cursing softly, I scooted my way over to the bleachers. I guessed I’d be a spectator, if they’d have me. I heard an evil chuckling behind me.

“Oh shut up, Hiruma.” I didn’t bother with honorifics usually, Demon Lord or no. I felt a gun on the back of my head.

“Guess what, Fucking Lazyass?”

“What, I guessed it.” Sarcasm was something I was good at. Hiruma ignored me.

“You’re our new trainer!”

“A trainer who can’t barely walk? Oh, excellent plan, your royalness.” The gun against my head cocked, but I was saved as Sena, Monta, and Kurita walked onto the field talking happily. As the rest of the team came out, I got more and more nervous. I don’t like crowds, I hate being the center of attention, and if I get stared at I get kinda weird. All of the requirements were filled, and I was shakily trying to find a good tree to hide in. I felt very neurotic.

“Everyone, meet your new trainer, Taisho Keiji.”



**WD918: Well, there we are. My insecurities are at your mercy.

Kurita: Rate & Review, please**
Sign up to rate and review this story