(#) whatareyouevensaying 2008-08-20Great work with this chapter, I really enjoyed it.
Not enough authors are willing to put in the hard work necessary to fix DH. I plan on doing so, but retroactively. The end result, I expect, will be similar to yours.
Looking forward to more.
- Ive read this story on portkey and left a review there and when i saw it on ficwad i decided to do my part in making your day a little brighter to tell you, again, that ive enjoyed your stories and i sincerely hope nothing happens in your life that causes you to stop writing, as i see far too often on ficsites
Personnally i cant honestly comprehend any other pairing but h/hr, atleast any pairing that involves harry, and i would have rathered JK completely leaving out any romance than to do the pairings she went with.
but im not the billionare genus so i had no say in the series
Hope youre able to update regularly
(#) glrasshopper 2008-08-21Woo hoo... well maybe not quite yet. Great work getting him out away from Little Winging. The one thing I'm curious about is what happened to the others. I would assume Moody still kicked it, but what about Kingsley? Or didn't the side-car fall off this time around?
Anyhow, keep it coming and we'll keep on reading.
(#) bluedevil26 2008-08-21I really enjoyed both chapters so far i barely got by this part in bk 7 and i still havent finished it.Your Hermione is alittle more to my liking and having her w/ Harry i can believe.I like his new attitude after spending time talking w/ her pic keep it going.
- Nice, atleast one story were Harry uses Polyjuice Potion.
Shame that Harry didn't use a hair of a female or maybe of two females, Like Tonks and Fluer.
They look for copies and fakes, but strangers?
Why couldn't Harry walk down the road?
It's something that has always bugged me, Serius place would allow apperating, right?
That book, does it needs pic's of real persons or can it be pic's of persons that don't exist, nor have ever existed(?) like Sherlock Homes?
If so, then it got two flaws.
1: You can't use more than one pic at the time. Handy with planning/designing things.
2: The pic-persons can't fill some black piece of paper in the book with the ino/plan/design/spell/idea/training they have in their mind.
Mmmm, think I also found flaw 3, you can't put a copy of your memories in the book so they know what is going on.
Bet Hermione will be quite mad when she finds those three things out.
Harry has put some pic's of Heero before Wing Zero and Kira before the Strike and the Freedom in the book.
He also has the pic's of Docter Lang and all the Gundam Designers from Gundam Wing.
Really, with a bit of adding that book can seriusly start twisting the timeline. :D
- Nicely done action scene and it'll be interesting to see how your changes ripple through the rest of the story. I do like, also, the telling-off of his relatives, I'm sure that must've been cathartic for him and "educational" for them.
- Interesting story, maybe you could have erased the whole automatic-wand thing, I don't think that having a wand that fires spells by itself makes Harry any more competent, Rowling had no other option, seeing as his Harry is kind of stupid, but I'm hoping to read about an smart Harry. Good job though, I hope to read more soon.
- Thank you, That is something that I always hated, And I didn't even read most of DH. I just hope that moody and Hedwig survived. And why didn't they just apperate after a while as soon as some one got hurt just leave. But to be honest you are a better writer than JKR as in your story makes sence, and thanks for not making Harry a wimp in your story beacause there are too many stories where after everything that Harry has done and gone through he still is forced to give up his little bit of happiness that is Hermione to the person who loves to abandon him.
Sign up to review this story.