Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

pointless plans

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

scarlett comes up with another way 2 escape

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 732 words

0Unrated
Andy turned to see who was at the door but Patrick didn't move. His staring made her slightly uneasy. She looked at Pete to see he was also staring at her but this was far more unnerving, he seemed angry, his eyes were full of hate but at the same time seemed sad. She turned her attention to the boy who had walked into the building. He strolled in as if he owned the place. He turned and looked at Scarlett who growled at him and he frowned.
"Hey." Was mumbled from the four slayers as he walked in.
"Hey... who's that?" He whispered to Andy, looking her up and down.
"Scarlett, nice to mete you too..." She growled sarcastically.
"Travie." He grunted back. He always hated that vampires could hear everything he said. He could tell Scarlett was the strong, independent type.

"Whats the deal?" Travis asked Andy as they sat down.
"Shes a vampire we found her and brought her he-"
"Kidnapped me more like!" Scarlett interrupted.
"THATS IT!" Pete yelled as he got out some duck tape and forced it onto Scarletts mouth. Scarlett took it straight off as Pete had forgotten about her hands. He stormed into the training room and slammed the door behind him.
"DONT WORRIE IM NOT PLANNING ON BEING HERE MUCH LONGER!" She screamed at Pete. Patrick raised his eyebrow.
"Oh and what makes you think that?" He asked.

Before Patrick new what was happening Scarlett grabbed him and was holding him still with surprising strength. Andy, Joe and Travis jumped up and ran over to help Patrick.
"Stop rite there!" Scarlett shouted. She quickly moved his hair away from is neck and the boys new what she would do if they didn't pay attention.
"LET HIM GO!" Joe yelled. Pete walked through when he heard the commotion. He looked over at Scarlett and growled at her.
"Ok... you're going to let me out of these things and then i am going to walk out of here and THEN you can have him back."
Pete showed her his fangs and walked towards her.
''I mean it!" She screamed.
Pete stoped about three steps away from her.
"We both no you wouldn't do that, now if u don't mind letting go of him..." Pete said in a hushed but threatening voice.

Patrick felt her grip tighten. Pete decided that enough was enough. He had given her the chance to give up with out getting into trouble. He looked into her eyes and raised his hand. Everybody in the room new imeadetly what he was doing. Scarlett couldn't look away from his hypnotising stare, no matter how hard she tried. He imagined how he wanted her body 2 move and then moved his hand in the same way. As he moved his hand Scarlett pushed Patrick into Travie against her own will. With another flick of his hand Scarlett slammed herself against the wall. Pete lowered his hand and she sank to the ground.

Scarlett had forgotten that with enough practice a vampire could hypnotise almost anybody they wanted to. Pete smirked as he saw the look of fear in her face but stopped when he saw more than fear... but anger, sadness, pain and confusion. He new how she felt... its a feeling that never goes away when you're like them. When you're constantly fighting with your self. To stop yourself changing completely. Pete grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up of her feet and above his head. She dangled helplessly in the air. He growled angrily at her.
"You EVER do anything like that to one of my friends again ill make sure that by the time I'm done with you, that you'll be BEGGING me to stake you... understand!?!"
Scarlett let out a chocking noise and used her free hand to claw at Pete's arm.
"Pete calm down, I'm fine." Patrick said in hope he would put her down.
"UNDERSTAND!?!" Pete yelled at her, tightening his grip.
"Uh hu..." Scarlett choked out quietly, nodding her head slightly.
"Pete I'm fine! Now let her go for god sakes!" Patrick yelled. Scarlett was clearly scared enough all ready, never mind having Pete threatening her.
Pete tightened his grip and pain shot through Scarlett and she let out a choking noise.








ok... its been a while lol but im back and PLZ LEAVE A COMMMENT!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story