Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Blinded in chains.

by darkviolet 9 reviews

I don't think we're good together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-08-21 - Updated: 2008-08-21 - 1251 words

1Moving
I nodded, gasping the moment he let go of my mouth.
We sat like that for a while, not talking.
I stared ahead, planning my escape, yet knowing quite well I wouldn't execute it, "I'm tired," I slumped my shoulders, letting go of any resistance I still had in me, "I'm so tired"

"I know," he spoke quietly, any trace of the violence and rage he had in his voice gone.

"Then let me go"

"So you could go get wasted again," his breathe was warm and tingling against my neck, "I won't, Viola. Toro can watch all he wants but I can't"

I sighed, "I wasn't high tonight, Gerard"

"But you were every single other night, and that's what you intend on doing once you set foot outside, right?," his hands clutched into fists on either side of him.

"I'm tired"

"I know"

"I wasn't lying about tonight," I craned my head a little bit to the left, watching him from the corner of my eye. He was still, "Or about that other time"

"I know"

"Then what the fuck?," I snapped, standing up.

"What-," he brushed the hair off his face, "What can I do, Viola? What do you want me to fucking do?"

"Not calling me a liar would be a nice start," I smirked, "God!"

"I know," he put his face in his palms and groaned, "I fucking know."

I stood, watching him. A sudden urge overpowered me, a gentle need to comfort him and take away his pain battled for control with the part of me that was gloating, watching his despair.
I dropped to my knees in front of him, embracing him, "It's OK. I understand"

"You..," Gerard was lost for words at my sudden display of affection, "You do?"

I nodded, smiling softly at him.

His hazel eyes filled with suspicious, "But?"

"But what?"

"You understand, but?"

"But nothing, Gee," I shrugged, sitting back, "I just understand. I've been a bitch to you. I was horrible, you had every right"

He blinked, his mouth slightly open with a surprised expression on his round face, "I..I..OK"

We sat in silence again, he was staring at me like he was seeing me for the first time while I thought about what I should say next, finally deciding to confess, "I think that I love you"

"You think that you love me?," he repeated with astonishment.

"No," I shook my head, my throat dry, "I know I do"

He suddenly jumped to his feet, his head in his palm, "No. You can't. NO!"

I turned around to gaze at him with my forehead wrinkled, taken aback. That was so not the response I was going for, "I can't?"

"You fucking can't," he exclaimed again, turning around to look at me, "You can't"

"Whoa," I shook my head, trying to organize my thoughts and come up with a proper thing to say, "You're saying I can't love you?"

"Exactly," he rested his head against the wall, leaning against it, "You can't"

"What the fuck I can't?," I cried out, outraged, "You can't tell me what to do!"

He sighed, trying to compose himself and rubbing his face, "I mean you can't do this to me"

I frowned, pouting, "What's so wrong with me loving you? I thought you wanted me to"

"Don't say it," he winced, sliding to the floor, "You have no idea how hard it was to hear you fucking reject me that day"

I glared at him, disguising my hurt the best I could, "You ran to Diana the day after, it couldn't have been THAT hard"

"That was a mistake," his voice was above whisper, "It was a big mistake but it hurt so much I had to either numb it out or take it out on someone and Diana offered both"

I looked down as his words swirled around in my head, finally sinking in, causing a dull pain in my temple, "So how was it?"

"Viola," he twitched, "Don't"

"How was fucking her?," I asked firmly, my teeth gritted, "I wanna know"

"It took the edge off," he admitted after a short pause during which I did my best not to glare at him.

"She likes it rough, huh?" I chuckled, my words oozed with bitterness.

He simply nodded, "It was wrong of me but slowly I came back to normal, I could go back to school and hang out with friends. And these words you said aren't echoing in my head anymore, and watching you with Toro doesn't twist my insides as much anymore, and I finally think I'll survive and maybe even be OK," he took a huge breathe as if bracing himself for what was to come, "Which is why you can't storm into my life, saying you love me. You can't fucking ruin it again"

"But," I frowned to myself, my eyes focused on a particular stain on his carpet to stop the tears from rolling down again, "But we can have it good this time...We...We can- be together and everything"

"Why?," he said sharply, "Cause you decided you need your toy back now?"

"No, I..I," I stuttered, struggling to find words and form sentences, "I...Love you. I...Want..You...Us..We...Happy"

He looked away from my face like I have something dirty on it, "I don't know"

"C'mon, Gerard," I crawled on my hands and knees towards him, ignoring the sense of humiliation. I gripped his knees with my hands, "We can be happy! We can! You love me and I love you and we can be so happy"

"What about Toro?," he spat out Ray's name with disgust.

I waved my hands impatiently, "I never wanted him. He was my mistake as much as Diana was yours," he didn't answer for a while, his gaze distant, "Can't we at least try?"

He turned his eyes on me, "I don't think we're good together, Viola"



His words echoed in my head as my mind surrendered to darkness. I was spiraling down. Familiar faces jumping up as I spiraled past unfamiliar scenes. Finally snapping my eyes open and sitting upright in a room I never saw before.
A woman in a white robe rushed to my bed at once, pushing me back to my pillow, "Calm down sweetheart!"

I refused to lie down, panic gripping the very core of me as I screamed at the top of my lungs.
The woman yelled something over her shoulder and two tall men rushed into the room followed by another one with a big syringe in his hands, "Who are you?!"

"She forgot again?," he addressed the woman who nodded calmly as she took the syringe from him. The other two restrained my ankles and wrists to the bed.

"On the count to 3," she looked down at me, "It's not going to hurt one bit, sweetie"

"But where am I!?," I hollered back at her. Desperate for an answer.

"Franklin juvenile facility for mental health," her soft voice took me spiraling once again into darkness like a sinking ship.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO BE COUNTINUED.........

This is the end of we can settle this affair but you're most definitely getting a sequel!
I'll post it in the next couple of days so make sure to check back and subscribe for the next installment (lol). In the mean time feel free to develop theories over what happened to Viola and the gang, you know I love these!
Sign up to rate and review this story