Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

When Frankie is away, Gerard will play!

by Motherwar_13 2 reviews

Need I say more really? lolz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 507 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 18

Drew’s POV
Dinner was fun, I had to admit it felt good to get out again it had been awhile since I had been sick. He opened the door for me and a slipped in hanging up my coat. I felt his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. He nuzzled my neck leaving kisses on my shoulders and the exposed upper back.

“You look so amazing tonight you know that.” he breathed in my ear as his hands slowly slid up to cup my breast. I let out a low moan. It felt good to be touched it had been so long, from Gerard especially. I turned around and kissed him gently.

“Thanks, baby.”

His tongue slid across my lips and I let him in. The heat turned up after that, way up. His hands roamed my body, moving to the back, unzipping the dress. I let it fall to the ground as he kissed my collar bone and moved to my breast, nibbling each nipple. Another moan fell from my lips as he knelt down in front of me. He slowly pulled my panties down as he kissed my tummy and my hip bones. He teasing ran his lips and tongue across my clit. I sucked in air.

“Do you want me baby?”


“Yes, Gee I want you.” I moaned in a whisper. He stood up quickly and pulled me in his arms and carried me to the bedroom.
He laid me down on the bed pausing to shed his clothes before slowly covering me with his body. I let my hands roam down his chest then down to his arousal. I lightly stroked him watching his eyes close. I sped up my pumping, he pushed into my hand.

“Damn I missed your touch baby..” He growled as he moved my hand away and entered me quickly. I let a low moan. I had to admit I did miss him but, Fuck this is so wrong. He started to pump in and out of me as he kissed my neck and shoulders. I couldn’t help myself I mean he felt SOOOOO good, but Frank.

He leaned down kissing me deeply, I got lost in his kiss, in the moment. Our bodies moved together faster and faster until we where both moaning and sweating. I felt myself fall over the edge.

“Gee, I am….” I whispered as he quickened his pace and called out spilling inside of me.

We sat that way for a minute catching our breath then he rolled over to the side, we where both quiet and I know he was thinking the same thing I was.

“What did we just do, baby?” He sighed looking over at me.

“I don’t know, I mean we all swore. I am so sorry.” I said holding back the tears.

“Baby don’t do this…” He said running his fingers over my cheek.

“Well, I guess I shouldn’t have come home early after all, not like I was missed.”
Sign up to rate and review this story