Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Celebrity Love

I Kissed A Girl

by doyleangel 1 review

We meet Emma

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 474 words - Complete

0Unrated
SO SO SO SO sorry about the amt of time it took to update...i'll try to be more diligent in the future...and those of you who read my stuff know i write short chapters..so bear with me...



Emma took a deep breath as she watched the girl on stage belting out some Prince song. This girl had no tone, and probably only picked the song because Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy was one of the judges, and it’s a well known fact what a huge Prince fan he is. She glanced over at the judges table and noticed that they were all obviously waiting for the song to end.
Emma turned back around and walked towards the back of the club in an effort to calm herself down before she had to perform. She had chosen a song that was fun to sing and one that she could belt out while singing. It also happened to be a song that most boys seemed to like, considering the theme of the song, and she planned to use that to her advantage.
The girl on stage finally finished her song, and the club erupted with claps, probably because everyone was glad it was over. Emma ran her fingers through her hair one last time as she prepared to sing. She was up next, and nervous and excited all at the same time. She started to make her way up to the stage as the emcee was introducing her.
“Alright everyone, our last contestant of the evening is from right here in good old NYC, give it up for Emma Mason.”
Emma smiled as she climbed up on the stage and took the microphone from the emcee. She didn’t say anything before the music started, and when the beat started, she moved her hips and started dancing before singing.
This was never the way I planned, not my intention.
I got so brave, drink in hand. Lost my discretion.

As she sang, Emma looked around the club and noticed Pete Wentz sitting in the back, ignoring his tall friend next to him who was obviously trying to get his attention, and focusing on her. She felt her confidence shoot up, and gave him a little wink, before turning away and continuing with the song.
I kissed a girl and I liked I, the taste of her cherry chapstick.
I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don’t mind it




Yes, that is the end of the chapter. Why you ask? B/c those of you who read my stuff know I like to have each chapter be from the point of view of one charachter...which means Ryan is next chapter....he'll set his eyes on Emma...oooooooo lol....Reviews are love people. Reviews are love[//]
Sign up to rate and review this story