Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

by currentsxconvulsive 2 reviews

.It's about how Gerard Way likes his neighbor, Samantha Dawson. He tries to show his love for her....by raping her. After the incident, he only wants Sam to feel something for him; Sam is determind...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2008-08-22 - Updated: 2008-08-22 - 552 words

0Unrated
The thirteen year old simply couldn't contain herself anymore. What a silly idea for her to have a babysitter! How dare her parents not trust her like that? Didn't they think she was responsible enough?

"Mom, that's the most… retarded thing I have ever heard!"

"Samantha Rae Dawson, watch your mouth." Mrs. Dawson commanded her daughter, who was wailing loudly. "And besides," the teenager's mother continued, "me and your father will be gone for two whole days. I know you're all grown up, but that's still quite some time to be alone."

"But I can take care of myself!"

"Sweetie, you can't even heat anything up in the microwave." This caused the teenager to huff.

"And you know the Way's very well," added Mr. Dawson, who had just walked in the room.

The Dawson girls looked too much alike. Mrs. Dawson and Samantha had gray-blue eyes that could stare into your soul, so cliché-y put. Their black hair didn't help their too-pale complexions. No matter how hard they tried to suntan, both of them couldn't help their skin tone.

Mr. Dawson was completely different. He had brown eyes with blonde hair and tan skin, which was placed on a beer-belly frame. He was short and round, almost Santa looking. Nevertheless, that fit Mr. Dawson quite well, since he was very jolly. Quite different from his wife, who was stricter in her ways.

Anyway, the Ways that Mr. Dawson was talking about were the two brothers who lived next door. Their names were Gerard and Mikey, and they looked as if they could be a member of the Dawson family themselves.

They both had pale skin, almost gauntly looking, with brown eyes and dark hair. Mikey was skinny and lanky, while Gerard was more broad with a little baby-fat stomach. They were both very nice, both being very shy and artsy.

Gerard drew beautiful pictures, and even dark comics, that Sam had only seen once, and Mikey wrote. Sam hadn't seen any of his writings, but she guessed they were as good as Gerard's art.

Gerard was sixteen, a sophomore in high school, Mikey was thirteen, Sam's age, but while Sam was in seventh grade, Mikey was in eighth.

The kids got along fairly well, Mikey getting along better with Sam than Gerard, because of the age difference. That and the fact Gerard mostly kept to himself. Sam's mom said that Gerard did some things that weren't really 'good', things like drinking and sometimes drugs.

However, Sam never judged him, since she was taught not to. He was nice enough, and that's all that Sam really cared about, being so naïve.

Sam brought herself back to reality. She reconsidered what her father said, "Yeah. I guess you're right, and we're friends anyway. It's not that big of a deal."

Mrs. Dawson nodded her head, "That's a good girl, you should stop being so negative about things. Well, anyway, we'd be better be off. We have to pick of Mr. and Mrs. Way and the boys. We'll be back in a matter of minutes."

The Dawson's and the Way's were going up north to the Dawsons' cabin, for a couple's weekend. Or something weird like that.

Just the boys and Sam. Just a carefree weekend.

However, fate had something else in mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story