Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > First Date

I Feel You

by midnight_moonlight

Axl escapes his dungeon to find out if life is better on the outside. He finds something he likes but its owner disapproves.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-24 - 1627 words

?Blocked
Axl crouched at the bottom of the basement stairs, his chain trailing back to the bedhead. His eyes watched the crack at the bottom of the door. He could see who was walking back and forth. A click of the front door and Izzy would be gone for the evening.

Back and forth he watched tightly clad legs go, coming and going, fetching and carrying. His green eyes briefly flicked to the ceiling as it creaked. A smile curved Axl's face as he sat, goblin like, at the bottom of the basement stairs. Soon... Soon Izzy would be gone for the evening.

The skinny legs, clad in skin tight jeans, slowly walked past the door. Axl's breath hitched as they stopped and he backed up, ready to crawl back into the bed. His green eyes flicked back up the stairs. Beneath the door, he could see the points of Izzy's suede boots. The right one tapped up and down slowly, counting out beats. Or thinking.

Nervously, Axl carried on watching. He flicked his tongue out, wetting his suddenly dry lips as he carried on focussing on the shoes. And then they were gone. Breathing a sigh of relief, Axl knelt at the bottom of the stairs, head cocked as he listened for the door.

There was a click and a smile flashed across Axl's lips. Unclipping the chain, he stood and wrapped a blanket around his nude form. Izzy had taken his clothes, believing it would make him more subdued, more quiet. But it didn't.

With the smile still on his face, he crawled up the stairs, each step creaking beneath his bare hands and feet. Reaching the door, he rattled it. Locked. He knew it was locked but it wasn't going to stop him. Palming a sliver of plastic to his fingers, Axl slid it between the frame and the lock. Gritting his teeth, he wriggled it, grinning as the metal lock gave way enough for him to push the door open.

Creeping from the basement, he looked around himself. The downstairs was in darkness, long shadows being cast by the harsh streetlights. Two guitars were leaned against the wall of the living room. An acoustic and an electric. An unflattering sneer twisted his lips; he'd heard them play, night after night, beautiful music flowing from their fingers as they played their favourite songs. A few Axl hadn't even recognised, songs he assumed that Izzy had written.

"You always were better at everything Jeff."

Axl flicked his head at the memory. Izzy always had been better had everything; stealing, riding bikes, fucking, being creative. It had always been Izzy who'd lead the way. But things were going to change.

Drawing his eyes from the white guitar, Axl crept to the stairs. Placing a hand on a step, he quietly began to crawl up them, his body trembling with anticipation the closer to the top he went. He'd wanted to do this for a while, wanted to escape from the prison below the stairs. Wanted to see the rest of the house. Wanted to see its sick occupant. He sneered. His wish was finally coming true and he was going to savour every moment.

With his belly close to the floor, Axl slithered towards the master bedroom. He knew this was where they stayed. He knew this was where they slept. The cool breeze that drifted beneath the door carried faint odours. Odours of clean sheets, a tinge of vomit and the musky scent of sex. Axl grinned and reached up, catching the door handle between his fingers.

It swung open and Axl slinked in, body low to the floor. As with the rest of the house, the room was dark. He turned his head to the bed and grinned. A lump, beneath the blankets, moved slowly, breathing steadily. Clawing at the blankets, Axl pulled himself onto the bed. Crawling along the big bed, he found himself nose to nose with a sleeping Slash. Slowly, he licked his lips, taking in the sight of the sleeping man.

Soft curls fell in front of his face, moving with each soft breath. Dark eyes were squeezed shut, hands tucked beneath the pillow. Axl sighed, his cock twitching beneath his legs as he watched the sleeping Slash.

Sliding between the sheets, he let his hand drift to his hardening cock. A soft sigh left his lips as his fingers locked around it, stroking it to full hardness. Just looking at the sleeping form of Slash was enough to turn him on. What he was planning had been enough to make him orgasm again and again over the previous days.

Pushing the blanket up, Axl moved, hovering over Slash's smooth, naked back. He could feel his mouth beginning to water at the sight of the dark, smooth flesh beneath him. Carefully, he nudged Slash's legs apart, spreading the soundly sleeping man.

Slash was flat out, dreaming drug dreams and completely unaware of what was happening to him. Salivating, Axl bent his head, tongue flicking out and tasting Slash's spread ass. It was years since he'd done this, years since he'd taken another by force. Excluding Izzy, he'd done it several times over the years, fucking people while they were sleeping. Or while they were bound and gagged in some out of the way place. Axl didn't care, as long as he got what he wanted.

Sneering, he chuckled and knelt up, positioning his cock to Slash's hole.

"Now," he whispered, "let's see if you've finally succumbed to Izzy?"

Pushing forward, he let out a small sigh as Slash's ass enveloped him. "Yep. You have."

Placing a hand on Slash's hip, he slowly began to thrust, smiling as the man began to twitch beneath him. Somewhere, off in his dreams, Slash was probably dreaming about being fucked by his dream man. No doubt he was dreaming off Izzy, not the red-haired demon from below the stairs.

Axl purred, his free hand stroking along Slash's back, taking in the shallow curves and the rise of his ass. Slowly, he wrapped his fingers around a hard buttock, squeezing a little as he carried on pushing deep into him. Again, Slash twitched and he turned his head, a smile crossing his serene face.

"Izz..." he whispered, full lips curling.

Suppressing a laugh, Axl shook his head, soft red hair trailing over his face. He was enjoying this too much. The thrill of the hunt, the excitement of the ride. The chance that at any moment, he may get caught. Snarling, he pushed in deeper and harder, watching as the other man began to pant in his sleep. Slash's long, strong fingers began to rake at the bedclothes as he arched his back again, completely unaware of who, or what, was happening to him. The little mewls of pleasure that floated from his lips drove Axl faster, himself panting and squirming.

So tight... So delicious...

He couldn't understand why he hadn't done this sooner. Why he hadn't come and taken Slash. Why he hadn't revelled in the beautiful shadow's lush body. Axl could feel his own body tingling, orgasm speeding towards him. Closing his eyes, he pushed in deeper, fingers gripping at the sleeping man's hips.

"Yeah..." he hissed. "You're fine, aren't ya?"

Beneath him, the other man purred, back coming up as he offered himself to Axl. Grinning, Axl bent forward, teeth nipping at the rounded flesh of his ass, tasting him.

So close... So near...

Axl whined and panted, sweat beading on his face as he pleaded for his orgasm to wash him away on a wave of pleasure.

Suddenly, the room was flooded with light. Slash twisted beneath him, eyes fluttering open, becoming wide and terrified as he looked up at Axl.

"What. The. Fuck. IS GOING ON?!" a voice bawled.

With his cock still buried in Slash, Axl turned, a lump forming in his throat. Behind him, an enraged Izzy stood, dark eyes burning with hate and anger. Slash struggled underneath him, pained noises coming from his throat. Slowly, Axl began to back off, heart thudding. He couldn't help letting a small grin form on his lips.

In a heartbeat, Izzy was beside him, strong hands pulling on his red hair. With a cry, Axl tumbled to the floor, curling into a ball as he landed.

"You fucker!" Izzy cried. "You utterly worthless piece of shit!"

Axl grunted, white pain flaring through his body as a foot connected to his ribs.

"You fuckin' cunt!" Izzy carried on. "How dare you touch him! How dare you go near him! Why I let you back in my life I'll never fuckin' know."

Struggling, Axl found himself being dragged to his feet. Izzy's strong hands tangled in his hair, hauling him from the bedroom. Groaning and mewling, Axl kicked and struggled.

"Izz," he hissed. "Izz, please no."

Looking up, he found himself hanging over the top of the stairs. His feet teetered on the edge and he desperately tried to rock back.

"Izz," he quietly repeated. "Izz, please, don't do this."

"You're a cunt, Axl," he heard Izzy hiss. "And I'm gonna get rid of you once and for all."

A knee came up to Axl's back, the hand tightening a little in his hair. Gasping, Axl looked down the length of the stairs before flicking his eyes over his shoulder. Izzy, looking like he'd never seen him before, was barely holding onto him. Rage was etched into his face, his eyes dark. His mouth was set and Axl could see his jaw working as he ground his teeth, obviously trying to suppress something else.

"Just fuck off Axl," he hissed quietly.

A cry left Axl's mouth as the hand loosened and knee came forward.
Sign up to rate and review this story