Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Are You Okay?

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-27 - 774 words - Complete

0Unrated
"It's okay, we'll see them during winter break," I sobbed.

"You girls are way too dramatic," Brendon sighed.

"Brendon what about that groupie, you slept with, you cried for days when you left Chicago, because apparently you missed her," Ryan chuckled. Brendon flamed. Brendon looked like he was going to strangle him.

"Brendon, you need a wife, it would be nice to have a mommy," Lily said.

"Lily," I said embarrassed she said that.

"What?" she asked.

"Ugh," I replied.

"I think I'm a little too young to have a wife, and with me touring and stuff, no real women would like that," he said.

"Yeah, only some crack head on pot, would actually like to have her husband always away, unless she really loved you," I said. It was true, if someone loved you enough, they will sacrifice the time with you.

"She's right Brenny Boy," Ryan chimed in.

"Ah, shut up what about you, you could sure use a girlfriend," he huffed.

"I don't have 3 daughters who need a mother figure do I?" he answered.

"Oh be quite both you, we all in need girlfriends," Spencer said.

"Yeah, I guess we do," Jon said.

After our discussion about girlfriends/boyfriends/wives we bid farewell to Cobra Starship, and Lifetime.

"The next flight to Las Vegas, Nevada is now boarding," this lady said.

We went to the terminal and took our seats. Marie and I sat together. We basically cried the entire time.

We took a small nap in between our mass of crying.

"I hope she's not like that the entire year," I heard Brendon whisper to Ryan whom sat behind us.

"I wonder about Marie too," Ryan whispered back. I laid back and cried myself into another peaceful nap.

"Leigh wake up, we're here," I heard someone shaking me. I woke up to see Marie holding me. I don't like people touching me like that.

"Okay, I'm coming," I said getting up.

We walked out of the plane and into the airport.

"We look like shit," I whispered into her ear. Our makeup was all smudged.

"I know, I saw in the bathroom," she answered.

"Home sweet home," Ryan said inhaling the air. Jon decided to take a break from Vegas, and to go home to Chicago, after we landed in New York.

"Let's get going," Spencer said, "My grandma might get nervous."

We grabbed a cab, and headed home. Marie and Ryan decided to stay the night before going home. I was perfectly fine with them staying.

We called Brendon's parents/my some what grandparents.

"Brendon I picked up your mail its inside, I saw something in there about New Jersey Court, I think its for the court appearance open it and call me bye," his mother said.

This can't be good. Rip, I opened it.

'Since your court date was changed from August the 31st Lillian, Josie, and Ana, must attend court on the 16th of October, on account of their parents death,' I read it to myself.

"Brendon are you coming?" I asked.

"Fo sho!" he answered gangster style.

"Be serious, and thank you we'd feel very appreciative for you to be there," I said, "And that's a Wednesday we'd have to miss school."

"Okay, you're a good student its okay if you miss a day," he said.

"Well Marie and I will be in my room," I said.

"Yeah, you guys are going to be listening to The Academy Is's Almost Here, sitting in the corner of your room, silently rocking yourself to sleep," he said.

"How'd you-" I started.

Brendon cut me off, "You did that the entire first week you lived here he said."

"Oh, well have a blast with Ryan," I said.

"I will," he said as I walked upstairs.

"Leigh, I just want to lie down," Marie said.

"Good so do I, do you mind if I replay Down and Out over and over again?" I asked.

"No, I love that song, go ahead," she said I inserted the cd into cd player.

"Marie I'll be right back I feel like puking," I said holding my hand close to my stomach.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I just want to lie down," I said.

"Okay, I'll be right back," she said walking downstairs.

Marie's POV

"Brendon, Ryan, I'm scared that Leigh might her herself, she's been crying forever, and she just puked 3 times," I said.

"She really does like him," Brendon sighed.

"This is more than liking someone," Marie said.

"Lust?" Ryan asked.

"No love." Leigh said walking down the stairs. We all smiled. She's going to end up marrying the kid.
Sign up to rate and review this story