Categories > Anime/Manga > Tokyo Mew Mew > Mint, are you my friend?

Prologue: the big battle

by Anna-wa 0 reviews

Sequel to The Story of the Lost Mews. Mint and Ichigo are stuck in jail. What happens now? From Himbeere's point of view.

Category: Tokyo Mew Mew - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Ichigo Momomiya,Minto Aizawa - Published: 2008-08-18 - Updated: 2008-08-27 - 187 words - Complete

0Unrated
Apparently, the new bad guys had figured out how to create Chimera Animals as well. Now they had me though.

"Mew Mew Raspberry Metamorphaaasis!" I said, activating my transformation.

"Himbeere!" the girls said, very excited.

I was a little late but what the heck? We were outside, so I could refract the sun's light.

"Strawberry Bell," Ichigo activated her power first.

"Ribbon Strawberry Surprise!"

"Ribbon Minto Echo!" Mint said.

"Ribbon Lettuce Rush!"

"Ribbon Pudding Ring Inferno!"

"Ribbon Zakuro Swear!"

"Raspberry Wand," I said. I loved using my power; it was so fun seeing the bad guys go blind. "Ribbon Raspberry Refract!"

The Chimera Animal perished.

Then, the bad guys came over between Ichigo and Mint.

"You all will regret doing this," they said. "Especially you two."

We didn't know what they meant by that.

Now, Ichigo told me this story and I'm telling it to you. She told me that people needed to know this story, even though it might let people know the truth about Berri and Ringo no longer being members of Tokyo Mew Mew.

So, I hope you like it, I know I do.
Sign up to rate and review this story