Categories > TV > Thunderbirds > A Thunderbirds Rescue, Whose Line Style

The Call

by hobbeth 0 reviews

When you cross the TV shows "Thunderbirds" with "Whose Line is it Anyway?", this is what you just might get.

Category: Thunderbirds - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2006-03-05 - Updated: 2006-03-05 - 547 words

0OOC
Chapter 1: The Call (Whose Line Skit - Whose Line? Jeff and John have each been given several slips of paper with a sentence written on each one. They are to read some of the sentences during this scenario. [all lines with a ~ at either end are Whose Line ones])

Jeff was already at his desk, with several slips of paper in front of him, when the call came in. The eyes on John's portrait glowed and he hit the button, saying, "Go ahead, John."

The portrait changed to the live feed and John appeared. He also had several slips of paper with him as he began to tell his father about the need for International Rescue's services. "Dad, you know about the rains they've been having in the mountains in California, and the resulting mudslides, right?"

"That's right, John. What's the emergency?

"A small plane carrying five people has crashed in a remote area of the mountains. There haven't been any mudslides there, but it's just a matter of time. The rescue teams are stretched to the limit. Plus," John reached for one of the slips of paper and looked at it, "~The dogs are having kittens!~"

The other four Tracy boys hurried into the lounge just in time to hear the end of the transmission. Gordon moved quickly over to his father's desk and grabbed one of the slips. "~Where's the beef?~"

"Never mind about that. We've got a rescue to perform. Scott, get to Thunderbird One and," Jeff picked up a slip of paper, "~Let me call you sweetheart~." He shook his head, blushing slightly. "Sorry about that. Now, go!"

Shaking his head in confusion, Scott headed to the wall and pressed the button on the sconces. The wall turned and he disappeared. Alan and Gordon looked at each other, grinned and grabbed a couple of the papers on their father's desk. They put them in their pockets and then turned to the screen to hear anything else John might be able to tell them.

"I just got information on the passengers. There are survivors, but they don't know how many. The plane belongs to," another slip of paper was selected, "~John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt; his name is my name, too~. Whether or not he and his family are aboard, no one knows at this time."

"All right, John. Give Scott the coordinates when he's airborne. Virgil, Alan, Gordon, I want all three of you in Thunderbird 2. You'll need to take Pod 3. It has Brains' newest vehicle, the Hoverer. It's quiet and will travel easily over rocky and muddy terrain."

Jeff looked at his remaining three sons. "Are you ready?" They nodded and Virgil went to the picture of the rocket. The other two headed for the elevator. Jeff picked up another slip. "~Hi Yo, Silver! Away!~" He pushed the button that made the picture flip, sending Virgil on his way.

"Dad, what's all this about a Hoverer?" John asked. "~The vessel with the pestle has the pellet with the poison.~"

"Don't worry, John. It's been tested extensively. I have full confidence that it will perform well in this situation. Plus Virgil and Gordon are both fully trained to pilot it. Now, you'd better monitor the transmissions in case something else happens."

"F-A-B, Dad. John out."
Sign up to rate and review this story