Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Where?

by panic_at_the_disco 0 reviews

I don't really like this chapter. PS. I really do like Ashlee Simpson, just as much as I like Hayley Williams [my female idol] so don't think I don't.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-08-27 - Updated: 2008-08-28 - 2232 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon's POV

Kevin? Al?

"How'd you guys get here?" Ryan whispered. I was still kind of mad at Kevin after all he is the cause of Leigh's terrible condition.

"Marie told Kevin about Leigh, then we called Fall Out Boy-" Al started.

Kevin finished his sentence, "I called Fall Out Boy, and told them, and they took a jet from Chicago to New York, and then we flew here in mighty speed."

Leigh smiled slightly causing her heart monitor to change paces. It was going faster and she tried to laugh but it hurt her.

Al and Kevin giggled slightly.

"Brendon I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, not suicide," she started, but had no idea how to start it.

"Shh I know, I know," I cooed.

"I was just fed up with life, with him gone, my parents, just I don't know," she said tearing up.

"Guys can I talk to Leigh alone for a minute?" Kevin asked us shyly. We all nodded and excused ourselves from the room. We didn't bother closing the door, because we wanted to know what they were talking about. It's not eavesdropping its more like learning about her.

Kevin's POV

"Leigh I have one question why did you do it?" I asked.

"Do what?" I asked dumbly. I gave her a stern look, she looked down at the bed.

"My life is so terrible, first my parents then being away from you," she said in a hushed tone.

"What about Brendon meeting the entire band, talking to your cousin again, your first boyfriend, and it would've been your last," I said.

"I' not a positive person, you know that," she coughed.

"And I mean come on, Spain meeting Fall Out Boy, oh and they're outside waiting and getting away from military school," I continued.

"School wasn't that bad," she murmured.

"That's a lie, we all know you were miserable there," I mumbled.

"Yeah, I guess I nothing to complain about, is all of Decaydance out there or something?" she asked.

"First off you had a right to complain about your family, but not to this extent, on no only FOB is here and I heard The Academy Is... is traveling with Jon here from NYC they're still on the Sleeping With Giants tour," I answered.

"Why is Jon in NYC?" I asked.

"Oh well actually TAI is stopping in Chicago to pick them up but thats not the point," I kept going on.

"Wow, I feel terrible causing this much trouble," she sighed.

"Just promise me one thing," I said.

"What's that?" she asked. Like she didn't know.

"Don't ever, ever do this again especially if I was part of the reason you did this," I said. I don't want to hurt her ever again.

"I promise," she answered. I kissed her with happiness she won't ever hurt herself again.

I heard a million and one 'awes' from outside. Then we noticed that there was a bunch of nurses staring at us with the door open, oh and then again there was people passing by and the band, and Al outside.

Leigh's mother's POV from Heaven

"John, our little baby, why did she do this," I started to cry. (Leigh's mom)

"She's sad, but Brendon is taking good care of her," my husband told me.

"I just wish she would know that we are watching over her," I said.

"She knows and her sisters know too," he said.

Leigh's POV

Chills sent down from my spine. "Kevin can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Anything," he answered.

"Have you ever felt like someone is trying to tell you something, but they can't?" I asked.

"Yes," he confessed, "After my dad left us, well I always felt like he was trying to tell me he loved me and that he just couldn't stay any longer."

"I feel that same way right now," I said as tears dropped down my face.

"Your parents they're watching over you, watching every move you make, make them proud," he smiled.

I started to cry harder. Kevin sat with me on the bed and hugged me. I guess everybody else heard and they came to the room and started to hug me.

A knock came to the door. It was Jon and the Academy Is...

Kevin, Al and Panic! Left the room for FOB, TAI, and don't forget Jon to talk to me.

They all lectured me. A lot. Mostly Pete because he was in my situation.

"Leigh you chose the wrong solution to your problems," Pete said.

"I see you got lots of therapy after your attempt," I said so low no-one heard.

"Please I know, I know," I said.

"Guys I appreciate everything your doing but I know what I did was terrible, I've learned my mistake," I said pleading them to stop bombarding with questions and answers to my solution.

"We want the best for you Leigh," Bill Becks said.

"I know, but don't worry I'm being watched and I'm safe," I said thinking of my parents.

The guys looked at me all confused like I had just spoken Pig Latin.

"I know I did something wrong, and I promised Kevin won't do anything like this again as long as I live," I said proudly.

The entire gang smiled.

"Are you sure you're okay the hospital hasn't really given you much," Michael Guy said. I guess there is better service in Australian hospitals.

"She has her own room, thats as good as it gets in the US," Patrick said.

"Yup," I agreed.

The next morning at about 8 A.M. Marie and my sisters came to visit me before I left for home.
"Ana Marie Leigh Urie, you did something really bad missy," Lily screamed storming into the room.

"Yes I know and I'm sorry, now both of you get up here and give me a hug," I said as the twins climbed up onto the bed and hugged me tightly.

"We could've lost you too Leigh, we don't want to be alone," Josie sniffed.

"I won't ever do it again, I promise," I answered as they left the room waving goodbye. "Kevin and Al are leaving with TAI in an hour, they'll probably come by later," she smiled.

"So," I said changing the subject, "Has there been anything on MTV or magazines about all these bands at the hospital?"

"A couple,"" she answered quite quickly.

I gave her the same stern face Kevin gave me yesterday.

"Okay fine I counted 27 and Pete counted 32," she said.

"That many, I don't want to cause them that much unwanted publicity," I answered.

"Well Pete said when he tried to commit suicide he said there were about 58 different articles in magazines and newspapers, and people were always talking about it on TV," Marie said in one breath.

"Did reporters go to the house?" I asked.

"Thankfully no, but they caught up with Kevin and Al," she said.

"Oh no what happened," I asked.

"Well they asked who are they, why are they following the band, and my personal favorite is, are they dating any of the band members," she said chuckling at the last remark.

"Aww poor boys what did they say they have girlfriends?" I asked.

"No," she said watching my smile turn into a frown.

"They said they had the most perfect girlfriends they can ask for," she said. We squealed like little girls getting their first Barbie dolls.

"Hello girls," Kevin said coming into the room.

"Kevin I didn't know we had a squealing effect," Al said.

"I hate eavesdroppers," I said.

"I never said you had to," Kevin snapped back.

"I like eavesdroppers," Marie chimed in. She's not helping.

"Thats why I like you," Al said hugging her.

"No worries, I still love you Leigh," Kevin said hugging me on my bed hospital bed.

That's the difference between me and Marie. Marie slightly frowned when she heard Al liked her and didn't love her like Kevin loved me.

"Geez, it's too bad," I sighed out loud. Whoops, no-one was supposed to hear that.

"Bad what?" All three asked at separate times.

"Nothing, I was thinking to myself," I answered.

"Kevin I'm going to-" I started but Mr. Mancy cut in.

"Don't say that, something bad lead after I heard those words," he said putting his fingers on my lips.

"Okay then I will adore you even if you live on the other half of the country," I whimpered. My heart monitor started to race faster. How embarrassing. I want that taken off me!

Marie giggled and Al joined in. Kevin and I glared at them and they stopped abruptly.

"Me too, me too," he sighed. Al stepped forward and hugged me goodbye.

"We'll talk every week," he said and stepped back.

"Bye," sighed.

Kevin pushed back Al and started to talk again. "I'll call everyday," he whispered pressing his lips onto mine.

"I'll do the same," I said hugging him tightly.

"Leigh," Kevin whispered.

"Yes," I muttered.

"You have to let go," he said.

"What if I don't want to," I pouted.

"Leigh you're going to have to," Al called.

"You suck Joe Trohman's dick," I said.

"I'm telling him," he said.

"Yeah, and I'm telling your parents you went out with Ashlee Simpson," I said.

"Pete will be insulted; you called her a whore," he gasped. I let go of Kevin and he moved his head around I must've put his head in an uncomfortable.

"She is," I smiled.

"Yeah, I agree," Marie said.

"Me too, imagine if Brendon throws a party and Pete brings her, we can rub her whoreness in her face," Kevin said.

We all broke into a laughter.

Then Al left the room in tears from laughing so hard. Marie followed him out to help him regain his sane self.

"Bye bye, Kevin," I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Bye Leigh see you soon," he said waving and leaving the room. I saw a tear slip down his face.

"Teen love is beautiful," Brendon said coming into the room.

"Very funny, now when do I go home," I pouted.

"Why do you think I'm here?" he asked. Good question.

"Okay then get those mean nurses who hooked me onto these damn machines to get me off them," I ordered.

"Right away Princess Leigh," Brendon rhymed.

He got 2 nurses to take off all the needles and cords off me and put me into a wheel chair. Why they insisted on giving me one I have not the slightest clue.

I got into the passenger seat and saw Marie and the girls in the back seats.

"How do you feel?" Josie worried.

"Fine," I answered as Brendon turned up the music.

The Hush Sound played We Intertwined and I hummed the entire song with Brendon. I don't think Marie new this song. The twins definitely didnt know it. Then we were home.

"Leigh, you're okay," Spencer screamed running into me.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked myself.

He wouldn't let go, I now know how Kevin felt. Geez, Over protective cousins can't live with them can't live without them.

"Spencer, I was near death once, now if you want me not to choke let go," I managed to say.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

"Leigh," Ryan and Jon greeted me.

"Hi," I answered.

"Brendon are you going to ground her?" Ryan whispered a little too loud.

"What no, I've never been grounded before!" I protested.

"No she had enough lectures," he said.

"But tomorrow she's going to cook us all food," he said slyly.

"The sun will come out tomorrow," Ryan sung in his melodic voice.

"I love that musical it's my 2nd favorite," Lily said.

"Yeah me too!" Josie exclaimed.

"Then what's your first?" Marie asked. Stupid question of course it's...

"High School Musical!" The two shouted together. I knew it they love Zac Efron.

"I loved that movie at first," Marie agreed.

"Me too!" Jon added.

"I told you he's gay," I whispered softly to Brendon.

"No he just likes the twins," he whispered back.

"Well they do like nail polish," I said thinking back to the time Jon agreed to paint his nails back in I think London.

He chuckled at my remark.

"I'm hungry," I sighed.

"You want salad or pasta?" Brendon asked.

"I want meat I hate stinking vegetarian food," I laughed. I've been eating jello for the past day and a half.

"Let's go eat at my grandmothers she has all sorts of food," Spencer said and we all agreed.
She greeted us differently but we ended up eating 2 hours later to my discomfort. She was heartwarming though.

It was 10 PM when we arrived home and I walked up to my room and into the bathroom. Doesn't anyone have the courtesy to clean up the bathroom? I cleaned up the blood with a mop. Now I noticed why no-one did the job, it's disgusting. I glanced at my cell phone which was propped onto the counter. It said I had a message. I picked up the phone and got a good view of my wrists. They looked like stitches or something. Gross.

I read the message.

'U know how I told u mi sis is goin to college and she asked me 2 tag along & go 2 skool where she is staying well guess where she's stayin. Call me bak!
-Kevin
Sign up to rate and review this story