Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Babysitter

part 3...

by dtng101 0 reviews

read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-29 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 516 words

0Unrated
a/n:sorry I haven't update,mom in the hospital.but i did however review some stories in the waiting room lol.And wrote two chapters.I'll try to put them up together tonight.Enjoy
--------------------------
noraml pov.
bob's house

what was that creaking sound in the kitchen?
Was that Bob?She stopped and listened.No.Maybe it wasn't coming from the kitchen.Maybe she had heard the creaking from the kitchen.Maybe she had heard the creaking of her own shoes over the soft hallway floorboards.
She heard it again.Not footsteps.But a creaking sound.She passed by the pantry,peeked quickly into the laundry room."Gotcha!"she yelled,running to look behind the washer-dryer.
but he wasn't there.
She turned and walked tot he kitchen."Okay,Bob,here I come.I know you're in here,"she called from the doorway.
Silence.
Then the creaking sound again,this time behind her.
Was it just the house groaning and creaking?
The old house had dozens of different sounds that it made,all of them frightening,all of them mysterious and unexplainable.
She stopped to listen.
Was someone walking in the front hallway?
On an impulse,she turned from the kitchen and ran at full speed to the front hallway.
No.No one there.
Back tot he kitchen,feeling chilled,her stomach rumbling,wishing she hadn't agreed to this game,wishing she could end it NOW!She pulled open a low cabinet door."Gotcha!"
But he wasn't inside.
"Bob-can we quit now?I give!"
Silence.
"Can you hear me?I really don't want to play anymore."
Silence.
The creaking sound again,followed by the click of some appliance turning on.
"Bob?"
She ducked down to search under the kitchen table.Not there.
"I give!You're too good a hider!I give!"
Silence.
More silence.
What if something had happened to him?What if he had picked a dangerous place to hide and had gotten himself trapped somewhere?What if he had fallen and hit his head and was lying unconscious in the basement and-
STOP!
"bOB-i GIVE!You can come out now!"
Maybe he wasn't in the kitchen after all.
Maybe he just couldn't hear her.
She was about to leave the kitcehn when the door to the narrow ironing board closet flew open.
"YAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
sHE SCREAMED IN FRIGHT AND TUMBLED TO the floor as a figure came flying out at her from the tiny closet,just ahead of the ironing board,which swung down to the floor with a deafening clang.
"BOB!"she cried."You scared me to death!!"
He jumped on top of her.He was laughing and crying out triumphantly at the same time.He thought it was hilarous.
"GET OFF!GET OFF ME!You really scared me!"
But her protests made him laugh even harder.
Finally he stopped laughing and helped pull her to her feet."Your turn to hide,"he said.
"Oh,no!"she cried."The game is over."
"Scaredy cat.Chicken."
"Don't call names,Bob.It's your bedtime."
a/n:k this one now flip over to the next chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story