Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A Darkling Alcove

Afterwards [Canon, Rated PG-13]

by LittleFoxglove 0 reviews

The Hanyou will never let them live it down ... [Rated for Inference]

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Rin,Sesshoumaru - Published: 2008-08-30 - Updated: 2008-08-30 - 344 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I disclaim. InuYasha, its characters and all related indicia are sole property of creator Rumiko Takahashi and her affiliates. No monetary profit is sought or gained in the writing of this piece.




Afterwards



The light hit her eyes with all the subtlety of a jagged fingernail.

Rin blinked, whimpered, and covered her face with her hands.

Never again, she solemnly vowed. The pulsating ache lurking below her right temple echoed the sentiment. She whimpered again.

Somebody snorted.

She started. And before she could think better of herself, or wait for reasoning to pierce through the fog of the prior night's merriment, Rin lowered her hands and turned her head. Needless to say, the palms were soon firmly back in place.

' . . . I . . . don't suppose I could stay in bed for the rest of the day?' she queried in a strangled tone, on the off-chance that some benevolent sprite might be in the vicinity.

'And deny Inuyasha his moment . . .?'

Rin groaned.

She'd not been expecting to see him. She'd been thirteen when last Sesshomaru visited during a festival, that night Miroku's fireworks display went . . . awry. She'd thought he'd learned his lesson. And then last night she'd been invited to play the drinking and guessing game. Inuyasha had sniggeringly warned her off. But it looked like fun, and she'd never played before . . .

The headman's son was teaching her the maple dance when Sesshomaru appeared. Rin had been so happy to see him she'd actually launched herself right into his arms, though the other boys hadn't seemed so thrilled . . . He'd insisted on escorting her home. After that, things got a little . . .

Well . . . not so much hazy as . . .

Rin tentatively lowered her hands. Sesshomaru watched, his chin propped on a careless fist.

'Hello,' she mumbled.

' . . . Good morning,' he replied.



*

OWARI

*





Author's Note: Lol, fail. XD Forgive the weirdness, this was written and conceived at an ungodly hour of the night. I really need to stop writing when I'm sleep deprived.

This piece was written for MF_Sanctuary Week 30. The theme was "Games"
Sign up to rate and review this story