Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

I Still Hate Eavesdroppers

by panic_at_the_disco 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2008-09-02 - Updated: 2008-09-02 - 2810 words - Complete

1Original
Fast Forward to September 29

"Brendon we need to get stuff for school, and you have to sign us up," I whined to him at 7 o'clock in the morning. Brendon tends to wake up early and I'm cursed with insomnia, which by the fact Kevin and Al are coming made it worse.

"What time are Al and Kevin signing up?" Brendon asked. I told them everything about them coming to Las Vegas. I was thrilled for the most part so he was happy too. Although I still feel he hates Kevin because he was the partial cause of my hospital thing.

"1:30 today," I smirked.

"Of course you have to tell me today, didn't you think of reminding me yesterday?" he asked.

"Not at all," I said sarcastically.

"Okay then, go put on some clothes, wake up the twins, and call the losers and tell them to meet us at the school at 1:25," he sighed.

"Yes Mr. Urie sir!" I said in a military man type of voice. I was used to hearing that voice. I went to military school.

I called my loser friends. A.K.A. Kevin and Allen. They agreed to the plan. I went to wake up the twins. As I walked to the girl's rooms I saw they were already awake, dressed, and had a clean room each of them.

"So you're dressed at 7:15 why Josie?" I asked.

"Because we're getting stuff for 2nd grade today," she cheered. I'm glad I wasn't the only one perked up.

"I see you heard Brendon and me talking," I said.

"Yes," she slurred her 's' I can tell she's still sleepy.

"Okay is Lil ready?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes. "Okay then Im going to fix up my room and get dressed," I said looking down at my Curious George pajama pants and an old worn out Panic! Shirt.

"Bye," she said cheerfully.

"Adios," I said in Spanish. According to Kevin I have a sexy Spaniard accent, although I find his more dashing than mine.

I walked to my room, nodding my head like an idiot reciting the words by memory to 'These Tables are numbered honey you just haven't thought of it yet' it's my favorite song.

I walked into my room and changed into clothes. I wore a red shirt, and blue skinny jeans.

"Leigh Leigh," Brendon called.

"Yes yes?" I answered back.

"Can I borrow some pants?" he asked.

"Uh sure," I was confused; rock stars don't have enough pants?

"Can I have the brown ones?" he asked. It's like he memorized my wardrobe.

I walked out and handed him the pants. He was standing in his boxers. I'm used to seeing him that way. He doesn't own decent pajamas. I wonder how many girls would die to see him like this right now.

"Thank you," he smiled, and I walked out.

I put some makeup on brushed my teeth so they looked so they looked somewhat whiter than before. I only applied eyeliner today, and that's what I always wear. Then I walked to Brendon's room and gave it to him.

"How'd you know?" he asked.

"The last time you asked for pants you wanted eyeliner too," I chuckled.

"It's essential," he said. True.

"Okay then Im going to make me bed," I said hopping to my room.

I mad my bed. The comforter smelled like 'Snuggle'. That's what I use to wash my clothes with. I always liked the name.

After the entire room was sparkling I met the twins downstairs.

As usual Brendon came running down the stairs putting his hands through his hoodie.

"Dude its the middle of summer and we're in like the 5th hottest state in the U.S. how are you not hot?" I asked.

"I am hot," he said. I didn't mean it in that way, ass.

"Hot meaning the opposite of cold," I said.

"I have no fat, I'm always cold," he answered.

"Or it's just an excuse for hiding something," I answered.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Never mind," I said hoping he didn't hear what I said. Oh well.

The door bell rang.

Spencer, Jon, Ryan, and Marie came panting.

"Were you running?" Brendon asked confused. I can't blame him for being confused, I was too.

"Yeah," Marie said.

"Why?" he asked even more confused.

"You said we were going school shopping with the girls," Ryan said catching his breath.

"What about a car?" he asked.

"Darn I knew I forgot something," he said holding out his car keys from his pocket.

"Spencer I don't think anything describes how funny that is," I said cracking up on the floor.

"And you guys didn't notice?" Brendon asked as they stepped into the house.

"Notice what?" Jon asked.

"I rest my case," Brendon said stepping back with his hands in surrender. Wow, it's good to know Brendon's my friends are funny.

We all headed towards the car and Brendon halted. Yes, he halted.

"We don't all fit in my car," he said slyly.

"I'm not running!" Marie protested.

"I think we should leave the three to rot here," I whispered into Marie's ear.

"That we should," she agreed.

"Okay game plan, Marie Leigh you 2 sit in the passenger seat, Spencer Lily sits on top of you, and Jon Josie sits on top of you," Brendon started, "Then we go to their apartment," he said pointing at Spencer and Ryan ,"And get the car."

"How come I'm alone?" Ryan pouted.

"You're too thin to handle their weight," I blurted out.

"Cold very cold Leigh," Ryan gave me a look.

"That's how I roll," I answered.

Brendon started the car and we were off.

"Funny you say that line Kevin told me that once," Marie said.

"I thought him that line, it's sort of an inside joke," I sighed thinking about Kevin.

"Can you tell me?" she asked.

"Not with the twins in the car," I smiled. The twins didn't even pay attention they were still kind of sleepy.

"Okay later then," she said.

We reached the apartment, and Spencer raced to get his car. Ryan didn't feel like driving. Too early for him maybe.

Jon stayed with Brendon in his car to keep him company while Ryan, Spence, Marie, and I went in Spencer's car.

"So tell me this inside joke," Marie asked. She seemed interested.

"Well we were having an odd conversation one day, kind of like the one we had yesterday, and I was like thats how I roll," I started, "He didn't get it at all so he was like roll what? And I said I rolled basketballs, and he said hum whose? I was very confused and I was like yours? That's what I realized we weren't talking about basketballs anymore, he was very glad I said his and not Al's because he said he was going to tell you, and some other shit, it was funny."

"I wish I was there," she said.

"What did you guys talk about yesterday that was so random," she asked again. She's filled with questions lately.

"Well I screamed into Kevin's ear really loud, and then he said 'Fuck You' really loud, and I said 'I know you want to' and then he said 'Anytime anywhere' and Brendon heard the entire conversation it was an entire joke, and then Brendon comes in and says there will be no fucking under my roof, it was hysterical," I said recalling the moment.

"Now that even funnier," Ryan laughed.

"I want to se him say that," Spencer said.

"Well I on the plus side I now know that I won't be inviting Kevin over much," I murmured.

Marie chuckled knowing that she was the only one who heard.

We arrived at the mall in a jiffy. Who says that word I don't know.

"Okay then I guess Leigh and Marie can go off by themselves, and s four will go with the girls," Brendon said handing me 200 bucks.

"Uh thank you," I said.

"No problem," he answered.

Ryan was passing Marie a couple 20's into her hand. Is she used to getting all this money?
We decided to go to Staples. I've never been in a mall big enough to have a Staples.

"Are you used to getting that much money?" I asked her once we were away from the men boys.

"No but for the past 3 years I have, you should see them during birthdays and Christmas," she said.

"I can't wait," I smiled, as Marie took out her school supply list.

"We have to get all that," I said wide eye.

"Yup," she answered.

"That's a lot," I said.

"Well lets get started," she said finding a bag to put or things in. After about an hour of collecting the supplies, we headed to buy clothes. We had money and time to spare before we had to meet the guys at the car.

"How about we go here," Marie said pulling into the first store she wanted to go into.

"Uh what store is this?" I wondered.

"Kitson," she answered.

"That's a brand not a name," I answered. I can really say this is the biggest mall now; a marketing brand has its own store, wow!

"Okay well find something you like," she said looking over a pair of really pretty pants.

"I need shoes," I said hopping over to the shoes area.

I walked across some vans. They were black, and since most of my clothes are that shade, I decided to get them.

I met Marie at the check out counter; she had 1 mini skirt, which looked a little short, and a nice shirt.

I saw to my surprise Panic! And the twins.

"I thought you were supposed to go shopping for the girls not yourselves," I said in a mad tone.

"Brendon's getting us custom made clothes," Lily smiled brightly.

"Oh," I sighed watching Brendon stick his tongue at me.

"Can you even do that?" Marie wondered.

"Not to normal people," Ryan said.

"And you aren't normal?" I asked.

"We're rock stars, duh," Jon said in a girly voice.

"We are this place's most loyal customers of course we can," Brendon said.

"Okay here you go Mr. Urie," a lady with a tag named Emily, said to Brendon.

"Emily how many times do I have to tell you, Brendon, Geez of all people you're the only one who makes me feel older than what I am," Brendon said in a pissed off voice.

"Sorry Brendon," she murmured.

We all met the guys about an hour later at the car. Marie, Jon, Spencer and Ryan went in Spencer's car so Brendon can sign us up for school.

"Brendon hurry up," I whined. It's been 3 and half weeks since I've seen my best friends, and my boyfriend. The least he can do is hurry up.

"Geez, we're here," he said pulling up in the drive way of my new school.

"Lily Josie, go play on the wings," I pushed them towards the swing set.

"Josie, Lily, Leigh and I have to go inside can you be big girls and stay here by yourselves?" Brendon asked.

"Yes," they said nodding their little heads. Aww they are so obedient.

"Okay," I said hopping into the school.

"Kevin, Al," I screamed and they turned their heads.

I ran up to Kevin and he caught me like 3 feet into the air, pushing him to fall backwards.

"Ow," he said rubbing his head.

"Sorry," I said getting up from his lap.

"It's okay," he said.

"So where are your parents?" Brendon asked.

"Principals office," they said in unison as Brendon walked into the office.

"And you couldn't wait for us?" I smacked Al's arm.

"No," he answered, "And why do I get a smack what about him?"

"That's okay he hit his head hard he needs to rest," I said pushing Kevin back as he started to get up to where Al and I stood.

Bang!

"Ow, that hurt," Kevin said rubbing the back of his head again.

"Good," I said.

"You're mean," Kevin said.

"Aw do you want me to kiss it and make it all better?" I asked.

"Yes," he smirked.

I kissed the back of his head, as gross enough as that sounds.

"You guys sicken me," Al said.

"Like you and Marie don't sicken us," Kevin said sticking up for us.

"We don't sicken you," Al said.

"Yes you do," I said. Kevin put his arm around my waist. Hum, this is new.

"You pervert," Al said.

"Perverted that title should belong to you," Kevin said. I taught him all the come backs he knows.

"Oh yeah," Al said.

"Yes!" I said.

"Besides I don't make out with girls I just met," Kevin said. Uh-oh that was low.

"Oh Mancy, that was cold," Al said shaking his head.

"Stop the fucking fighting," I said breaking the tension between the two boys.

"No," Al said.

"I'll stop if he stops," Kevin pouted like a five year old.

"If you don't stop I won't kiss you," I said. That ought to convince him.

"Truce," Kevin said putting out his hand so Al can shake it.

"Fine, but Mancy you say anything about Marie one more time and I'm going to rip off your head," Al said slyly.

"Geez, you don't have any other comeback you use a line in a song," Kevin said.

"Kevin!" I said smacking him.

"That song plainly describes you two now shut up," I said. They fight like 4 year olds fighting over which transformer to play with. I have no idea why I tend to use doll analogies, I just do.

"What song Teenagers?" Brendon asked stepping outside the principal's office.

"Did you hear all that?" I asked.

"Everyone did, actually we found it pretty cute, but the principal though he found it hilarious," Brendon laughed.

"I hate eavesdroppers," I said recalling my moment on the death bed.

"Only one though, she likes me," Kevin said putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey get off my daughter," Brendon broke in between us.

"I told you I hated eavesdroppers," I murmured so only Al and Kevin could hear.

The two chuckled.

"Oh yeah, the principal needs you," Brendon said as we all stepped into the office.

"So can I have your names?" the principal asked us.

"Ana, but you can call me Leigh," I said he looked confused, the same look everyone gets.

"My full name is Ana Marie Leigh," I answered.

"Oh that explains it," the principal said.

"Kevin," Kevin said.

"Allen, but please call me Al," Al said to the plump principal.

"Nice to meet you all," he said.

"Uh just for the future references we have a strict PDA policy here," the principal said. We all blushed.

"Yeah, sorry about that in the hall," I said.

"It's no problem," the principal answered.

Our parents/guardians were chuckling. We all gave them a look and they stopped.

"Here are your lockers, schedules, and thats about it," the principal said. We thanked him for helping us, and we walked outside reading over our schedules.

"Give me those," I said snatching their schedules.

My schedule followed:
1st: English
2nd: Math
3rd: S.S./History
4th: Science
5th: Lunch/Recess
6th: Spanish
7th: Gym

Kevin's schedule followed:
1st: English
2nd: S.S./History
3rd: Science
4th: Math
5th: Lunch/Recess
6th Spanish
7th: Gym

Al's schedule followed:
1st: English
2nd: Math
3rd: Science
4th: Spanish
5th: Lunch/Recess
6th: S.S./History
7th: Gym

"Okay we all have 1st period English together, we all have Lunch together obliviously and we all have 7th period gym," I said happily.

"Cool and I have Spanish with Leigh and Science with Al," Kevin said.

"I have math with Leigh," Al said inspecting our schedules.

"On the plus side Kevin gets to hear more of my sexy Spaniard accent," I added.

"That's 2 good things," he said.

"How so?" I wondered.

"Being with you is one and hearing your hot accent is too," Kevin said.

We walked out of the building and the twins were still on the swings conversing.

"Brendon can Al, Kevin and I go to Marie's house?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll sign up the girls by myself," he sighed.

"They have to sign up for CCD too," I said. (catechism)

"And you?" he asked.

"No I did my confirmation last year," I smiled.

"I hate dealing with nuns," he murmured.

"Mormon boy," Al chuckled.

"Allen," Al's mother said.

"Mom, Dad we're going to Marie's house," Al said.

"Who's Marie?" Al's dad asked.

"My girlfriend maybe?" Al said. His dad must've forgotten.

"Okay come back before 4," his mother said.

"Ma I'm going with Al and Leigh," Kevin told his mother.

"Okay, and go to your sisters apartment before 4," she said.

"Okay and we're off," I said stuffing my schedule into my pocket.
Sign up to rate and review this story