Categories > TV > Bones > Three Little Words

Three Little Words

by slayergirlkal 0 reviews

Set during Aliens in a Spaceship. Brennan is only thinking of one person when Hodgins asks if she wants to say goodbye to anyone, and it's not who you would expect Brennan/Cam

Category: Bones - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 1339 words

1Moving
The moment Dr. Jack Hodgins had asked me if there was someone I wanted to say goodbye to, it dawned on me. I was in love with Camille Saroyan and now that I realized I may never see her again, the realization hit me. I didn’t know why I hadn’t seen it before. Love wasn’t an emotion that I was comfortable expressing, but I felt as though the feeling had been present for a while. Camille made me feel things I had never felt before. I felt so connected to her, like she was my other half, it was almost as though, she made me complete. Things had been simple up until now, now it wasn’t just sex, it was so much more. The realization was only hitting me now, because I may never get to see her again. That single thought pained me more than I would like to admit, and it led me to memories of that first night we had shared together.

Her dark eyes met my lighter ones, and a smile had crept up on her lips, that were lightly covered in my sweet cum. The memory of her lips on my clit still had me tingling in pleasure. I smiled right back at her as she began to undo the buttons of my pale blue blouse, and soon her lips were leaving a trail of wet kissing along my stomach and the top of my breasts. Her eyes had moved to mine and she began to whisper, something softly and all I felt was her warm breath on my skin.

“You should wear this more often,” She began indicating my top, “It makes those eyes of yours look even more beautiful,” She added, and I could feel the blush creep up my cheeks, and I melted. We had laid there in complete silence and peace for a while, until she decided to button me up and take me home with her. She’d carried me to her car, leaving a few security guards to stare at us, but I didn’t care and neither did she. The night was indescribable. When we had arrived at her apartment it wasn’t long before we were both naked in her bed, pleasing each other.

It should not have been such a surprise that Camille was the only person on my mind when Hodgins asked the question, and yet, it was utterly terrifying, to think that I felt so strongly for Camille. I had to make it out of this car alive, or I would never have the chance to tell her what she meant to me. I snatched the offered piece of paper from his hand and began to scribble a quick note to the woman I was deeply in love with.

Camille,
If you are reading this Jack and I must not have made it out alive, or you’re snooping through my things, I’m sorry that I didn’t realize this before, and even more sorry that I never got the chance to tell you in person. I love you Camille.
Love,
Temperance

The moment I finished placing the words on the paper I felt tears burn my eyes, and I quickly tried to push them back, but to no avail. Hodgins said nothing as the tears slid down my cheeks. I could not stop thinking about Cam, and I wondered if she was thinking about me. Did she think Hodgins and I were dead? Did she still have hope that we might be alive? The tears continued to stain my cheeks at the thought that she may not even care what happened to us. I continued my internal battle in silence before I was hit with a realization. I didn’t want to die having not told anyone how I felt about Camille and Hodgins had confided in me, so maybe it would be okay to tell him the truth.

“I’m in love with her,” I sobbed, and he shot me a rather strange look that clearly depicted his utter confusion. “I’m in love with Camille,” I finished softly as yet another sob overwhelmed me. His arms quickly wrapped themselves around me and I sobbed into his shoulder for a few moments. Jack made no comments about my love for Cam, he only showed me understanding. After my sobs subsided I joined him in the backseat and we set off the explosion and the next thing I knew Booth was pulling me up to fresh air. I gasped as the air burned my lungs and I continued to take deep breaths enjoying the fresh air.

I watched in silence as Hodgins was pulled out as well, chaos surrounded me as Hodgins was pulled to the surface, in a combined effort by Angela, Cam, Booth and Zack. Angela and Zack were surrounding him and Cam stood up and gazed at the scene from afar. I was more than happy when I saw Angela lean in and kiss Hodgins, because of the happiness that crept into both of their features at the simple brush of lips. Booth had turned his attention back to me as I innocently gazed. His arms locked around me and mine wrapped around him and we stayed that way for a few moments before I began to wish that it was Camille with her arms around me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her approach and the moment she stood next to me Booth got up and walked away. She slowly began to sit next to me in the dirt and her arms surrounded me in a rather tight embrace and now out of the corner of my eye I saw Hodgins giving me a look.

“Please don’t ever get kidnapped again,” She whispered into my ear as she continued to squeeze me in an iron tight grip. “I’m so glad you’re okay,” She added and her grip loosened slightly. She placed a soft kiss on my forehead and soon after I placed my head on her shoulder and she ran her fingers through my hair. It felt so good to be in her warm embrace and I felt loved as her fingers continued to dance through my hair. I slowly lifted my head from her shoulder and my eyes locked on hers. We were so close to each other, our noses were touching and soon after our lips were as well, and the second we parted I stared at her in confusion. She had never wanted anyone to know that we were together and here she was kissing me in front of almost everyone that we worked with. “I don’t care who sees us,” She whispered softly before capturing my lips again. “I love you,” She added softly as we broke apart again. I was gasping for air, but I didn’t care how much my body needed oxygen right now, I needed her lips more than oxygen.

“Love you too Camille,” I whispered in her ear the second after we separated. We sat there in silence, basking in the presence of each other, until Booth came back and the sound of an ambulance hit my ears. Seeley Booth walked over and the look I received from him was one of complete sorrow and it stung to see the expression. Moments ago he had been holding me in his arms and I had been enveloped in the happiness that was radiating off of his form. I had not a clue as to what had caused his sudden change in mood, but it bothered me. Booth insisted that Hodgins and I get checked out, and I went willingly too weak to put up a fight. Jack needed to be looked at more than I did, but I knew that Booth would never accept that argument, and so I went. Cam tightened her grip on me once again, as Hodgins and me were taken to a nearby hospital
Sign up to rate and review this story