Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Naruto-the story.....

by brandinum1 0 reviews

This story is about mainly Sakura.... you just gotta read it to understand! THE BOLD LETTERS ARE TO STAND FOR ACTION!!!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke,Naruto - Published: 2008-09-05 - Updated: 2008-09-05 - 568 words

0Unrated
So today was kinda an ordinary day for The Leaf Village....most of the teams were out on missions...well except for team 7....so lets go to them......

Naruto-MAN!!! this isnt fair!!

Kakashi-sigh be patient...Naruto...

Naruto-but its taking forever!!

Kakashi-sigh fine...ill go ask Lady Tsunade if we have a mission yet...goes off

Naruto-turns towards Sakura, who is sleeping..

Sasuke-looks up...Naruto you idiot what do you plan on doing?

Naruto-nothing..nothing..smiles gets close to Sakura screems SAKURA!!!!

Sakura-jumps up AHHH!!! NARUTO!!!!*punches him!

Naruto-AHHHH!!! goes flying over the brige lands in water

Sasuke-...sigh...loser...

Sakura-GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

Naruto-Geez Sakura!! you dont have to be all craby!!

Sakura-I would have to if you didnt get on my nerves!!

Sasuke-looks up (i can tell someones coming...)

{{{{Hinata walks up towards them}}}}

Hinata-H-H-hi....

Sakura-oh hey Hinata...

Naruto-Hinata??? what are you doing here?

Sasuke-....I thought all were out on a mission...?

Sakura-...yeah...

Hinata-...well yes its true but im here because i sprained my arm...and the mission i was supposed to go on really needed power..an-and i would have been a set back.....

Naruto-....oh...

Hinata-so Lady Tsunada..wanted to know who would want to take my place?

Sakura-oh....((inner sakura((MAN!!! BUT I WANNA BE WITH SASUKE!!))inner sakura))

Naruto-jumps out of water next to Hinata I WANNA TAKE YOUR PLACE!!!! PLEASE!?!

Hinata-w-w-well....Lady Hokage w-w-wanted someone alot more skilled than y-y-you...

Naruto-LIKE WHO SAKURA?!?!?!? HAHAHA

Sakura-N-A-R-U-T-O!!!!! HMPH I would think Sasuke! (even though I want him to stay with me...)

Naruto-WHAT!!!!

Sasuke-Forget it....just tell her that i let Naruto do it....since he wants to make a big deal..

Hinata-o-okay...w-well c-come w-with me N-N-Naruto....

Naruto-okay!!

both go

Sakura-...smiles(finally!!! me and Sasuke!!)

Sasuke-looks at Sakura....what are you smiling about...?

Sakura-oh me...haha...i didnt even notice...

Sasuke-....uh..huh...starts to walk off

Sakura-jumps up Sasuke!! wait!!! runs next to him

Sasuke-looks over his shoulder at her.....Sakura....

Sakura-...huh?

Sasuke-...why are you walking with me?

Sakura-stops..oh...um I..startes walking again..I wanted to ask is you wanted to go get some ramen....? I'll pay...

Sasuke-...(huh...)

Sakura-I mean if you dont want to you dont have to....

Sasuke-....um...i guess since i have nothing better to do....

Sakura-YAY!!!!!oh um...ah..yeah...

Sasuke-smirks...oh and you should pay....I'll do it...

Sakura-s-Sasuke...thanks...

there at the ramen shop they allready orderd and ate...and the sun is setting...

Sakura-strechs man that was good....

Sasuke-hmp...I wonder how Naruto is doing on his mission..?

Sakura-probaly getting on everyones nerves..like he allways does...

Sasuke-and being getting into stuff....

Sakura-well..its getting late...so i better get home...

Sasuke-i-ill walk you home...

Sakura-REALLY?! wow....

Sasuke-y-yeah....

*they start walking talking how dumb Naruto is...HAHA!! and there at her front door...*

Sasuke-...okay...

Sakura-thanks..Sasuke-kun...kisses him on the cheek then hurries inside!!

Sasuke-uh...what just happend?!?....walks down from her doorway...home...while smiling and rubbing the place were she kissed him at...

Sakura-quickly hurried to her window....ahhh Finally!! cheezes really hard and falls back on her bed YAY!!!......SASUKE-KUN!!! falls asleep

~(((**Then Sasuke gets home and says Sakura-chan....then falls asleep...everyone is at home sleeping...really...**)))~



WELL THATS IT!!! UNTIL I MAKE THE REST....TO BE CONTINUED...! ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story