Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Starting over, but is it really on my own?p

Chapter 6

by Mrs_Stump221 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-05 - Updated: 2008-09-05 - 642 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6:

Still BPOV

I watched the man and he looked at me then looked at Rachel and sighed. “Where is your husband?”He asked suspiciously.

“We arn't married any longer, we just got a divorce.” She told him grabbing my hand in hers.

“Well, from what we can tell a man had been fooling around with a gun a couple miles away and the bullet happened to fall into your ceiling and hit your son, it wasnt a case of aiming to kill the guy was drunk and certain measures will be taken.”He said to her and she laughed.

“So he isnt going to jail for murder?” She asked seirously.

“I'm afraid not.”He said to her and she looked down.

“Then I am.”She said walking out of the room.

“Uhm, Ms. Ross, I cannot give you the name of the man, I am sorry.”He said walking out of the house and she scream angrily then fell to the floor in heap crying he shoulders shaking. I went to her side wrapping my arms around her and kissing the top of her head and whispering in her ear.

“Its okay.”I whispered.

“No its not Brenny, he is gone, that man is getting off scott free for killing my son!”She said and I silenced her with my lips on hers and she relaxed into it and sighed.

“Thank you.”She whispered and I hugged her.

“Your welcome for whatever I did.”I laughed and she laughed also.

“For cheering me up a little.”She said to me and I nodded.

We sat on the couch and sighed, this was a lot to handle for her and she was tired so I pulled her to me letting her lay her head on my chest as I laid back on the couch. Emmy was taking a nap in her bed, the front door opened, I heard it shut softly and I opened my eyes.

“Im awake.” I mummered to Ryan and he smiled weakly.

“How is she?”He asked motioning to Rachel.

“Could be better, They found out what happened to Geo.”I said to him and he looked at me and I nodded.

“What happened?”He asked me and I sighed.

“It seems someone was fooling around with a gun a few miles away and he shot the gun into the air, the bullet just so happened to have fallen through your ceiling hitting Geo, he said the man is only getting charged with armed with a deadly weapon no murder charges.” I said to him and he laughed a bit not believing it at all.

“Your not serious are you?”He asked me

“Yes I am.”I told him and he sighed.

“Do we know who he is?”He asked kind of evily.

“If we did she wouldnt be here right now.”I told him and he laughed..

“True.”Ryan said to me.

“So, are you two uhm together?” He asked.

“If she wants it, I've liked her for a long time.” I said to him and we both looked up seeing Emmy.

“daddy? I thought you be at work...”She said tiredly as she hugged him and he hugged her back and I sighed, I wanted that. A little girl who would greet me as I came home and missed me when I was at work, he had it made.

“I came home early to see you, Princess.”He said to her and she grinned.

“I missed you daddy.”She whispered as he sat her in his lap.

'lucky bastard.' I thought to myself sighing and wrapping my arms around Rachel never wanting to let go, because at that momment I knew I was set for life. If things went as I wanted them to for us to betogether forever.

I Love you Rachel Mason Ross.
Sign up to rate and review this story