Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Worst Day Ever

02. Attention, Attention

by WaYcEsTisLoVe 0 reviews

Rebecca finds out who the fourth band is.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: David Desrosiers,Pierre Bouvier - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2008-09-05 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 522 words

0Unrated
~The Next Morning~

I opened my eyes groggily, and had to bite my tongue to avoid screaming.

A pair of big, brown eyes were positioned just above mine, attached to a grinning David.

"Beckilyn! You're up!" He shouted.

"Get off me, Desrosiers." I responded.

As much as I adored David, his. . .Davidness is not something I needed after first waking up.

He didn't move, deciding instead to bounce the bed up and down and prevent me from falling back asleep.

Sighing, I pushed him sideways and smirked when I heard the sound of his body hitting the floor.

From my spot on the bed, I could practically hear him pout at me.

"That wasn't very nice, Becca." Another voice injected.

"Seb!"

I launched myself from the bed and into his awaiting arms.

"Do I get a hug?" I heard from behind me.

"Of course you do, Chuckles." I laughed.

He screwed up his face at the nickname I knew he hated.

"On second thought, I'll pass on that hug."

"Good move. Where are Pierre and Jeff?" I asked, watching David sitting Indian-style on the floor.

"Uh. . .outside talking to Pete and Joe, I think." Seb said, shrugging.

I stared at him in shock.

"Let me get this straight: Pierre, Pete, Jeff, and Joe are all outside. . .without sane supervision?"

The four of us exchanged looks, before bolting from the bus.

Luckily for us. . .and the rest of humanity, they were just catching up with each other.

"What's wrong, guys? Why were you running?" Pierre asked, looking adorably confused.

"Oh, nothing. We were just worried you guys would destroy something." I answered simply.

The sound of a bus pulling up distracted me from the conversation, and my face lit up as I saw the first person out of it.

"Brendon!" I shouted.

"Becca!"

We ran in slow motion toward each other, coming together in a huge hug while laughing wildly.

"So. . ." He started.

"Oh, god. What do you know?"

"David told me that Pierre never stopped speaking of you."

"Don't start this, B."

"You know, you're crazy to think that he doesn't like you."

"Someone like Pierre could never like me that way. I'm not pretty enough for him." I said, for once letting my insecurities show.

Brendon put a hand on either side of my face, and forced me to look at him.

"Don't you say that. You're gorgeous. Everyone sees it but you."

His eyes strayed from my face to somewhere over my left shoulder, and his features lit up.

"They're here!" He said excitedly.

I spun around quickly, trying my hardest to see into the bus that had just pulled up.

The hydrolics on it hissed as it kneeled, and the doors folded open.

I stood stock still, just waiting for someone to walk out.

"God! Must you always walk in slow motion, Bill? We'll be 67 before we actually get off the bus!" A joking voice called from the bus.

I would know that voice anywhere, and when combined with the name he used, the band's identity was immediately revealed.

"The fourth band is The Academy Is...?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE REVIEW! =D
Sign up to rate and review this story