Categories > Books > Harry Potter > FINDING HIS TRUE SELF

FINDING HIS TRUE SELF 2

by kendog52361 2 reviews

This is a "What if" The Power the Dark Lord Knows Not was actually Harry's true identity.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-06 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 489 words

0Insightful
A/N: This was an idea that just popped into my head and I decided to write a One-shot of it. I assume this is a One-shot because truth be told, I am not really what a dribble or one-shots are in terms of stories.

This is a "What if" The Power the Dark Lord Knows Not was actually Harry's true identity. Also, if anyone wants to turn this into a story, feel free, just please let me know when you post it, and if you want, I have a few ideas that could be used. Anyway, here it is, and yes this is finished.

FINDING HIS TRUE SELF

Harry Potter looked around the battle field that was the grounds of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He had been dueling Tom Marvolo Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort when he was distracted by Ronald Weasley being killed five feet away by a Death Eater. As he looked around, he saw dead bodies everywhere. It didn't matter if they were Death Eaters or Light Siders, this was war and the final battle. Like in any war, it doesn't truly matter how much training or equipment you have, even though those help, it all comes down to pure bad luck at being in the exact wrong spot at the exact wrong time. As he continues to look around, he sees Orcs and Uraks fighting for the Dark. Looking around some more, he sees his fellow students dead as well. He becomes determined to win so that all this death will not be in vain.

However, as he is making this solemn vow, he hears Lord Voldemort utter two feared and hated words. "Avada Kedavra" Harry turns and sees the curse coming towards him, but something in him is telling him not to move. Even though it goes beyond psychotically insane, he listens and doesn't move.

As the curse hits him dead on, it doesn't hurt at all, instead it feels like he is finding his true self. All around, everybody stops their duels as they hear Voldemort utter the words and it hit Harry. They expected him to fall or something other than what actually happened.

Harry knows now what he had been missing all of his like. He smiles as he raises his head and looks directly at Voldemort's eyes.

As their eyes meet, for the first time ever in his entire life, Voldemort feels true and utter terror. Harry Potter should have fallen dead, instead, he was now wearing armor that had a white tree on it and was carrying an extremely beautiful sword.

"Thomas Marvolo Riddle, as my sacred duty I must kill you where you stand to protect these people. Resist if you must, but I shall still strike you and your allies down. It is my duty as the High King of Men, Descendent of Elros himself, and Wielder of the Sword of Kings. I am Elendil!"
Sign up to rate and review this story