Categories > Original > Romance > Bottom of the Ocean(not osociated with Nick or Miley )

The Mall

by chelie15 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-08 - Updated: 2008-09-08 - 792 words

0Unrated
The next few days were just like a blur. I just layed around the house for some reason. I didn't feel like going anywhere or seeing anyone. But then my mom told me to get up because she wanted to go to the mall.

"Ma. I don't want to go to the mall." I whined while putting on my shoes
"Well, I don't want to go alone. I'll buy you some new clothes."
"What about shoes?" I asked in a bargining tone
"Hmmm... maybe."

I glared at her.

"Fine!"

As soon as we pulled into the parking space. I seen this increadibly hot guy. Whoo was he hot.

"OOO! He's cute." My mom pointed out
"Mom."
"What. I'm just saying you need to get back out there."
"Momma say what?" I said swinging around to look at her
"Well, hunny you need to get over what's his name.. Bruce?"
"It's Brock mom Brock. Get it right."
"What's it matter anyways... he's bad news."
"Ya, that's what you think." I said under my breath
"What was that hunny?"
"Oh nothing mom."

My mom wanted to go to BEBE. So, I reluctantyl went in.

"What are you looking for mom?" I asked looking through the racks
"Umm.. just a couple new shirts maybe some pants."
"Well, then can I go to Pacsun while you look around here?"
"I guess."

I headed out and down the way to Pacsun. I love this store because it's so beachy. I was looking through the sunglasses when I seen Brock walk into the store. I ran into the back to hide because I didn't feel like talking. Hopefully he wont see me. He came in with a group of his friends. I was kind of easdropping, because you know who wouldn't.

"Hey dude what's up with you and Malibu?"
"I don't know."
"What do you mean you don't know? Are you gunna tap it or what?"
"I really don't know."
"Come on you know you want her."
"I know, but I have to give it time. She still kind of hates me."
"Ya dude, but you know she would if you asked her."
"Ya, I heard that she was easy." Another one of his friends said
"I heard that too."
"What ever guys."

That's all he has to say is what ever. What kind of boyfriend is he. Why isn't he sticking up for me and I am definately not easy. I haven't even done a guy i'm still 100% a virgin. I can't believe him, I guess Stacy was right, he hasn't changed. I waited till they left to go back over to BEBE.

"Hey hunny. Did you find anything good?"
"No." I said with a sigh
"Well, let me go pay and we can grab something to eat."
"I'm not too hungery."
"Well, ok do you wanna go check out Hollister or A&F?"
"I'm not really in the mood to shop anymore."
"Ok then hunny. We will just go then."

After my mom finished paying we went back to the car. When we got home I ran up to my room. I couldn't contain my tears, they burst out when I opened my bedroom door. I jumped on to my bed and rested my head on my pillow. As soon as I got comfortable my phone went off notifing that I had a new text message. I touched the screen and it was from Brock.

"Hey babe. What's up? Haven't talked to you all day."

I just threw my phone at the wall. I dosed off and I was woken up by another text message.

"Hey don't know if you got my last message,but call me if you get this."

Uhh.. what does he want know. If I don't call him now then he will just keep bothering me. So, I pressed his speed dial and waited for him to pick up his phone.

"Hey babe. I haven't heard from you all day."
"Ya."
"What's wrong?"
"Why would you say somethings wrong."
"I don't know you just don't sound like yourself."
"Well, i'm fine!" I said
"Oh k then. What are you doing right now?"
"I don't know."
"Are you at home?"
"Maybe."
"Is your mom there."
" I don't know."
"Can I come over."
"No!"
"Wow, why not?"
"I don't feel like talking to anyone."
"Your talking to me right now."
"That's different."
"Well, then i'm going to let you go then."
"Yep."

I hung up the phone and threw it back at the wall. I know why he wants to come over. His friends must have bugged him until he said he was going to ask me. He is such a jerk! Gahh.. why do I always have to get stuck with the assholes.
Sign up to rate and review this story