Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Pros and Cons of Breathing

A Dream

by MCRlover08 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-09-10 - Updated: 2008-09-11 - 431 words

0Unrated
"Patrick, Patrick." I felt myself being shaking.
"What?" I said sitting up rubbing my eyes. Then looking around and seen Pete standing there.
"You were dreaming and you were moaning. I think you had a wet dream." Pete said then pointed to my crotch.
"Fuuck." I mumbled.
"Oh btw, you were saying Jessi name alot too. Wanna tell me about it?" Pete asked sitting on my bunk.
" I don't like the whole party thing was in my dream, then I seen her sitting on a picnic table and she was crying and then next thing I know we're in bed. and I ask her to be my girlfriend and she said yes and then I fell asleep." I said.
"Wow, why was she crying?" Pete asked.
"I don't know. I don't remember that part." I said.
"You just remember being in your bunk with her, asking her out, falling asleep in each others arms." Pete said.
"Wait, I didn't say we fell asleep in each other arms." I said. Pete smiled.
"Well...." Pete said, then left and was dragging Jessi with him.
"Omg, it wasn't a dream." I said. Jessi and Pete were laughing.
"What dream?" Jessi asked.
"About him and you fuucking around?" Pete said.
"Uhh..Quit confusing me, damn it." I said. Jessi walked over to me and leaned over and kissed me.
"Does that answer your question?" She said.
"Maybe, do it again." I said. Pete growled as Jessi leaned in and kissed me again. I heard Pete leave and then I pulled away from Jessi and pulled her into the bunk with me. We cuddled up.
"Jess." I said.
"Yeah." She said.
"Last night, with like with the bunk thing. I'm usually not like that but I don't know. But I didn't hate it." I said. She looked up at me.
"It's okay. I felt like a whore, though." She said.
"Well your not. I'm glad your mine." I said pulling her closer.
"Can I tell you something?" Jessi said.
"Sure." I said.
"You were always my favorite Fall Out Boy." She said.
"Really? Why becuz I had money or what?" I asked.
"Becuz, I love your voice and your funny and kinda like me once I wasn't shy." She said.
"Well obviously last night you wasn't shy." I said. She laughed.
"I guess. You were too shy yourself." She said.
"What can I say." I said. Silence filled the room. I looked down at Jessi, moved pieces of hair out of her eyes and seen she was asleep. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story