Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Demons

I'd Walk Through Hell For You

by Foxtrot 1 review

No one ever mentioned having to fight your way into heaven. Luckily they give you gaurdians to help you on the way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-09-11 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 510 words

1Original
Hi all, this is the first story I've posted here. Critiques welcome, please review and tell me if you want me to continue or not. Thanks for reading
-Foxtrot
-----------------------------------------------
Her eyes opened and were met with a blinding flash of light. She winced and tried to cover her hazel eyes while her pupils painfully contracted in the bright light. She groaned and dropped her hand when her eyes stopped burning. Lilly looked around at the bleak scenery. It looked like winter, but she did not feel cold.

Lilly was confused, she had been out walking on campus just a few minutes ago, where was she now? She did not remember being drunk, it was noon. Had she passed out? Maybe, but it did not explain why she would have passed out in early fall and woke up to winter. She scanned the scene, and found she was sitting on a dirt road with snow and dead trees on either side. The sky was cloudy and gray, the whole scene was just void of color and depressing. She ran her fingers through her orangy red hair and sighed.

Lilly looked down at what she was wearing, black pants, no shoes, and a white wife beater. She was not wearing that before she passed out, what the hell was going on?

“Welcome back, Sugar,” said a soothing voice to her left.
She spun around and looked where she had heard the voice. Nothing was there.

“H-hello?” she said quietly, glad she at least still had her voice. It was not cold, yet she was shaking where she stood.

“Is anyone there?” she whispered. Even before the words tumbled from her mouth she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist. She shivered and tried to pull away, but they held her tight.

“I’ve missed you.” said the soothing voice. He breathed in her ear warming her slightly and she closed her eyes. All of this felt so strange, yet familiar and comforting. The arms around her waist slowly turned her around. She looked up into a pair of hazel eyes, quite like her own. Black hair draped in front of the man’s face, but he still looked almost regal in a way. He wore a business suit with a black tie and a nice looking pair of black shoes.

“Who are you?” she asked in a quiet voice. The man looked hurt for a second, but quickly recovered.

“I know you don’t remember me, but I remember you, Sugar. You can call me Gerard.” he said, keeping his hands on her shoulders.

“Gerard…” she said, testing the word on her tongue. Everything about this place felt so familiar. He smiled when she said his name. He knew she would remember him again as time went on.

“Gerard,” she said again, tearing her eyes from his face and letting her gaze rest on the ground. “Where am I?” she asked.

“Baby doll..” he said quietly, lifting her chin so he could look into her eyes “You’re dead.”
Sign up to rate and review this story