Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

Plans

by chocydrops 0 reviews

Gerard and the gang think up a plan. And the doctor has good news.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-12 - 345 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV

The other three looked from each other then back at me.

“Are you positive Gee?” I nodded to Ray in response. He leaned on his hands once again and began thinking again. Bob looked at Ray then back at me.

“It’s hard to believe something like that could happen to someone like Alex.”

“Yeah…” I looked at Mikey. He hadn’t spoken much at all. He looked tired and worried.

“So you think this thing has taken over Alex and is making her do these things, like kidnap Frank.” I looked over at Ray who was still leaning on his hands. I nodded and he closed his eyes. “Do you know anything else?” I shook my head slowly but realised he couldn’t see me with his eyes closed.

“No…” He looked up at me then looked at the floor.

“This is bad. We have to find them before this thing completely takes over. Who knows what it’ll do to Frank, let alone Alex herself.” He looked up at everyone. We all nodded in return except Mikey who was staring at the floor silently. “You ok Mikey?” Mikey looked up slowly and nodded.

“So what do we do first?” Ray leant back on his hands. I looked over at Bob who had asked the question. He kept looking from me to Ray.

“I don’t know… I guess we should wait until Gerard is better so we don’t have anything stopping us from going through with any plans we decide on.” Everyone nodded. We didn’t have long to wait. A few minutes after we’d all agreed the same doctor came in again.

“Ah… Mr Way. I have good news for you. You’re shoulder has healed at an exceedingly fast rate and you should be able to go home in about two days.” I nodded and Ray smiled at the doctor as he walked out.

“I guess our plans will have to start quicker than we expected.” A smile was plastered on his face as he spoke.
Sign up to rate and review this story