Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Ghost

Blondes

by Gunblade

Harry makes a new 'friend.'

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 3109 words

?Blocked
Ghost

Chapter 3 Blondes

An hour and thirty minuets later Harry walked into number 4 Privet Drive invisible and walked up the stairs ignoring the voices from the kitchen he entered his old room, glad to find all of his things untouched. He packed everything then used his wand to shrink his trunk, pocketing it before leaving forever. He arrived not long after at Grimauld Place and just phased invisible through the door, he then stopped in surprise to see Draco Malfoy in his house.

The blonde prat was sneaking around, Harry regained visibility grinning evilly, and it was time for some payback. He pulled his wand out and hit Malfoy with ropes tying him and a gag silencing him. He crashed to the ground struggling. Harry walked slowly to the bleach blonde and smirked down at him. Malfoy looked up eyes wide with fear and horror.

Harry crouched down methodically, smirking evilly. “Hello, Draco,” he whispered darkly. “What are you doing here?” he asked. “No don’t answer that, you’re hiding from Voldemort?” the fearful Malfoy flinched but nodded frantically. Harry let a soft yet creepy chuckle escape his lips, Malfoy shivered. “See, I’m sick and tired of being the good guy Malfoy. I’ve seen Dumbledore for what he is. He’s just like Voldy except he does things differently, Voldy uses fear to control others, and Dumbledore uses love and compassion.”

Harry smirked as he floated Draco and took him quietly up the stairs into the attic and tied him standing to a beam before sealing the room. “So Malfoy, you think you can do all of those horrible things to me at school and I’ll let you hide from Voldemort in my house?” he flicked his wand and the gag popped out.

“Please, I-I’m sorry,” the blonde boy begged.

“Shh,” he replied placing two fingers on Malfoys’ lips, glad his foe flinched. “I’m curious, Malfoy, I have a couple of questions and you have answers. Answer truthfully and I’ll let you live, lie and I’ll kill you, understand?” Malfoy gulped nodded fiercely. “Good, now let’s begin with Snape,” he hissed. “Do you think he’s a danger to me, do you think that thing is trustworthy?”

Malfoy shook his head. “N-no he-he hates you, I d-don’t even trust h-him.”

“I’ve heard rumours that the Slytherin boys rape Slytherin girls, even first years, is this true?” he asked nonchalant.

Malfoy gulped shaking his head but changed that to a nod when Harrys’ eyes flashed bright green. “Y-yes,” he squeaked out terrified.

Harry growled in disgust. “That shall not continue; I’ll kill them all.” Malfoy shivered realising the boy before him is different, and completely capable of murder. Harry then raised his wand. “Obliverate!” the green light made him glassy eyed. Harry waved his wand stunning Malfoy and untying him, he slumped unconscious to the ground. Harry then unsealed the door and walked out surprised to come face to face with a darkly smirking hot blonde girl with cold grey eyes, maybe his age, maybe a bit older.

“Wow, I didn’t think Harry Potter had the guts,” she spoke as if she just did not care. “I’m Lucilla Malfoy, Dracos’ older sister.”

Harry raised an eyebrow. “I didn’t know the twat had a sister.”

She smirked darkly. “I go to Whitehall Academy in America,” she informed him. “Though because my idiot dad got thrown in jail I have to suffer my last year at Hogwarts,” she sneered at the thought. “So why did you kidnap my incompetent brother?”

“Answers,” he shrugged with a glare. “You’re too hot to be a Malfoy.”

She smirked. “Fuck me,” she demanded. “Here and now, fuck me hard,” she commanded dropping her robes, showing her white bra and panties. “You want to be the bad boy I want to be your bitch… master,” she mocked the last but he did not care.

Harry smirked checking out her fairly large chest he waved his wand and her bra ripped off, his smirk widened at her pale breasts and small stiff pink nipple. “What ever would your parents think,” he asked laughing darkly.

“I don’t give a shit what they think,” she retorted. “Anyway it’s not like we’re dating, just fucking.”

Harry grinned and flicked his wand again, her panties ripped off dropping to the floor revealing her soaking slit with strip of blonde hair. He then just pulled down his trousers zipper and pulled out his large hard penis. He had a large smirk as she leaned her hands on the wall, bending over, and her tight soft butt in the air. Harry grabbed her cheeks and slid his stiff member slowly into her juicy vagina; she let out a small moan as he started pumping.

“Harder, faster!” she commanded, so he obeyed and she moaned and groaned louder begging for more. “Hurt me!” she cried out as he pumped and gasped for breath. He started slapping her ass, squeezing tight pumping her to his full length. “That’s it more; give me more, master… augh Potter! Yes, fuck yes,” she gasped out as her vagina clamped down to him, squirting her juices around him. Harry just continued and she got louder, begging for more and more. He kept going and she begged for more and more pain, he pulled out his wand grinning manically he slid it up her tight asshole, getting a squirming hiss from the blonde haired girl.

He chuckled insanely and stopped pumping her, she groaned looking round at him glaring. “So what spell should I use?” he wondered aloud, pushing his full length into her slit and the wand in up to the hilt.

“I don’t give a shit, just fire something in me then ram the crap out of me!” she demanded angrily.

Harry smirked. “Cr-” she just grinned. “Crucio!” he whispered, pumping, she let out a shrill shriek for less that a second feeling the pure pain.

“Again,” she gasped out tiredly as he pounded her hard and fast he obliged, each time for only a second but she loved it. “More, hurt me, make me suffer, I’m your slut, my Emperor.”

Forty minuets later, Harry had made Lucilla cum six more times before emptying himself in her and leaving her to get dressed, leaving her whimpering in pain breathing heavily but smiling in gratitude, she is just the freakiest girl he had ever met. It is lucky they have magic since it came in handy to clean up all of her blood. He now walked down the stairs penis back in his pants. He walked into the kitchen surprised to find everyone from the will hearing minus Dumbledore, and plus Tonks, and the Weasley Twins.

“Hey guys,” he chimed with a huge grin, as they looked at him surprised. “Did you lot know Malfoy has a sister?” he asked as he pulled a butter beer bottle from the cool larder, opened it and drank some, sighing exhausted.

“Yeah,” agreed Ron heatedly. “She’s worse that her brother!”

Harry laughed amusedly as he leant up against the wall. “Na, I wouldn’t say that, she seemed nice enough to me.”

“Harry shouldn’t you have gone home, dear?” interrupted Mrs. Weasley.

Harry looked at her and shrugged. “Na, where’s Dumbledore?”

“I’m right here Mr. Potter,” said man said entering through the fire. “I just had some business to attend; I expected to find you here.”

Harry shrugged and pulled a set of keys from his pocket. “Good,” he threw the keys to Dumbledore. “Fidelius that property and this lot can stay there, I don’t trust the Malfoys’, and in all honesty this place is a shit hole.”

Dumbledore looked at the keys in surprise. “Why not just send them?” he asked.

“Because I don’t want Draco to live in the comfort of that house,” he replied nonchalant.

“And what about you, where are you going?” he asked suspiciously.

Harry chuckled. “I’m fifteen and I’ve never been on holiday before,” he shrugged. “I thought I might take a trip,” he replied as he leaned over Ginnys’ shoulder he smirked and turned her blushing face to him and gently kissed her soft lips, getting a soft kiss back after she got over her shock. He then pulled back grinning, amused at all the shocked looks he got he walked out of the kitchen and disappeared.

September first, Harry Potter walked through the barrier to platform nine and three quarters wearing black combats and long-sleeved tee shirt, black boots, his hair in messy spikes, stylish silver framed sunglasses hiding his eyes. His skin lightly tanned and a huge grin on his face, no scar on his forehead. His wand in a holster up his left sleeve, he had used his free time on vacation to practice his magic and get an apparation licence. He even practiced his new ghost powers, he only had a few theories about how he got his ghost powers, but he was not complaining. His trunk shrunken was in his pocket with hundreds of new books he got from his five-week trip.

Harry grinned in amusement as he walked passed all the students saying farewell to their parents and boarded the train. He strolled down the train searching for Ron and Hermione ignoring plenty of gawking students giving him confused looks. He frowned in confusion when he found Ron in a compartment with, Seamus, Dean and a few others he did not recognise. Shrugging he opened the compartment getting some curious looks.

Harry noticed mildly surprised Ron wore fancy brand new silk robes. “Hey Ron,” he greeted. “Why are you not sitting with Hermione?”

Ron shrugged. “What do you want?” he asked, confused.

Harry blinked in surprise. “Err,” he shrugged. “Nothing, um… bye.”

Ron shrugged. “Bye,” he said, so Harry shrugged and closed the door confused he carried on looking for Hermione.

Harry found her dolled up like a girl with Lavanda and Parvati; he just opened the door to get a better look. “Holy shit Hermione, you have a nice pair of tits,” he just blurted out eyeing up her cleavage as the several girls in the compartment looked at him and giggled while Hermione blushed.

“Err, thanks,” she replied embarrassedly while the other girls giggled some more.

“So what’s the deal? Have I stumbled into a parallel universe or something?” he asked, quite amused.

“W-what do you mean, Harry?” she asked nervously.

“Huh? Well look,” he pointed her out. “You’re showing cleavage, wearing makeup and looking very hot.”

Hermione blushed while her new friends giggled. “You like what you see huh, Harry?” mocked Lavanda. “What about me?” she pouted pushing her arms together boosting up her cleavage.

He checked her out and smirked. “Whoa, have I walked into,” he counted the girls and himself. “Eight-some heaven?” he asked hopefully.

“Oh, you think you could handle all seven of us?” she asked with a doubtful smirk as the train started away from the station.

Harry grinned widely. “Do you want me to prove it?” he asked, licking his lips. He leant in close to her whispering in her ear sending a present shiver down her spine. “I could do things to all of you that would ruin sex with any other man.” The other girls all heard as he moved his face round, inches from Lavandas’ he licked her lips, moving his hand he stroked the exposed part of her breasts of her cleavage before pulling back, leaving her wide eyed, mouth hanging open and breathless. The other girls having similar expressions he left the compartment, blowing them a kiss and closing the door.

Smiling amusedly, he left the girls and hunted down a compartment with space for him whistling a happy tune, he smiled as he got to the back of the train finding a compartment with only Luna Lovegood in reading a copy of the Quibbler. He grinned as he opened the door getting her attention.

“Hey babe, can I sit with you?” he asked hopefully.

The blonde haired girl locked her dreamy blue-eyed gaze on him, seemingly looking at herself in the reflection of his shades. “Of course, Harry,” she finally replied, he chuckled and entered closing the door he grinned at her taking a seat opposite.

“So, what ya doing?” he asked annoyingly.

Luna looked at him, startled. “Reading my magazine,” she replied innocently.

Harry chuckled. “Can I look up your skirt,” he asked with a pout.

Luna looked at him in actual surprise, her eyes even loosing their dreamy expression. “E-excuse me Harry,” she replied. “Did you just ask to look up my skirt?” she wondered.

He nodded. “Yup, I did, so can I?”

Luna looked even more surprised than the first time. “Are you making fun of me?” she asked as if everybody was out to make fun of her.

“No, I just want to look up your skirt,” he replied reasonably.

“Oh,” was all she said for a moment. “Well if you want to you can,” she said giving him permission as she returned to reading her magazine. Harry grinned and reached over lifting her skirt, grinning at her milky soft legs and blue panties. Luna looked at him as if she could not believe he actually looked.

Harry bit his bottom lip looking at her face still holding her skirt. “Can I touch?” he asked trying his best irresistible foxy-grin with puppy-dog pout.

Luna blinked stupidly for a moment now actually blushing. “Um,” she replied unsure for a moment. “Okay,” she agreed blushing a bit more. Harry grinned and moved to sit close next to her; he slid his hand firm up the inside of her leg, he felt her shivering with nerves as his hand found her soft crutch. He gently rubbed two fingers on her and she slowly opened her legs a little wider. He rubbed and she started panting as he felt her getting wet; she lent on him, groaning.

Luna panted and groaned with a small smile, her magazine forgotten as she let it slip from her fingers to the floor. Harry grinned widely as he rubbed her for the next ten minuets, she panted loudly when she suddenly gasped out, her eyes rolling back as she came, soaking Harrys’ fingers. He pulled them back letting her skirt fall right, she watched as he sucked the juices from his fingers.

“Enjoy yourself?” he asked amusedly.

Luna nodded dreamily. “I-it felt nice,” she agreed with a beautiful smile.

Harry chuckled and kissed her soft lips briefly before pulling a huge joint from his left leg pocket along with a Zippo lighter. Luna watched in shock as he lit it, taking a puff he blue out allowing her to smell the sweet scent. He then pulled out his platinum head boy badge and pinned it onto his trouser pocket grinning happily as he took another puff.

“What i-is that?” she asked him curiously.

Harry looked at her lazily and grinned. “Skunk,” he replied then elaborated for her confusion. “Cannabis, a drug mixed with tobacco,” he shrugged sheepishly as he pulled out his trunk and enlarged it. Luna watched curiously as he opened one of the seven compartments, pulled out a couple of tall cans of Stella, and handed her one, closing the compartment he put his legs up on the trunk grinning at her. Luna was surprised the can she held was cold and suspected that compartment is refrigerated.

Harry opened his can taking a swig then another puff of his smoke before looking at Luna. “Drink up,” he smiled at her. She smiled lightly wondering why Harry was smoking and drinking alcohol, she shrugged, opened her can and drunk some; smiling it was very refreshing. “Want to try some of this?” he asked offering his joint.

Luna looked thoughtful for a moment before nodding. “O-okay,” she agreed taking it she took a drag, surprisingly inhaling with only a little cough as she exhaled, she took two more drags before returning it with drowsy eyes as she took another swig of her drink. “Wow,” she said with a smile. “I feel weird,” she giggled.

Harry chuckled as he kissed her check. “Want me to do something you’ll like?” he asked her hopefully.

Luna grinned. “Okay, anything,” she agreed. Harry then waved his wand sealing the compartment and tinting the windows. He slipped to the floor in front of her placing his drink down, and taking another drag on his joint, he put it to her lips and she took another drag before he put it out and away. Harry then lifted her skirt and tugged at her panties she lifted herself nervously letting him pull them down before taking a drink.

Harry looked at her small wet gash and blonde hairs as he pulled her panties off. He leaned forward lifting her legs to his shoulders, his tongue touching her; she gave a present shiver. She moaned out, as he tasted her, his tongue-sliding in. she panted heavily, holding Harrys’ head tight between her legs, she enjoyed every movement he made. She would definitely have to get him to do this too her often, she felt as if in heaven, cuming again, this time in his mouth.

Three hours later, Luna collapsed on Harrys’ lap facing him, both naked, Harrys’ softening penis still inside her. Her small soft breasts and little pink nipples pushed up against his strong chest.

“Enjoyed yourself? Because I enjoyed myself,” he commented as he pulled another joint from his combats beside them, lighting it, and taking a lug.

“Y-yes, very much so,” she agreed breathlessly. “I-its was brilliant.”

He kissed her neck, and passed her the smoke after another lug; she eagerly took it and smoked some. “I-I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she said reaching over and grabbing one of the opened beers and quenching her thirst.

“What the sex, the drugs or alcohol?” he asked innocently.

“All three,” she giggled. “I’m starving, I feel like I could eat a hippogriff.”

Harry laughed feeling just as hungry when the door rattled they jumped. Harry took one last lug of smoke before leaving it with Luna and sliding her off his member onto the bench next to him and just pulling on his trousers as the door rattled again seemingly someone was panicked. Luna had already put on her bra and wrapped her skirt around her waste when Harry opened the door seeing Ginny looking scared.

T.B.C…
Sign up to rate and review this story