Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Pierre Bouvier Fanfic

Chapter 4

by evrybodyluvsmichelle 1 review

Michelle and the guys go to Whistler!

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-12 - Updated: 2008-09-13 - 3179 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4



As months went by, Pierre and Michelle still kept in contact with each other. By phone, emails, or Pierre coming t visit Michelle at school.

Pierre and Michelle now have been going out for 3 months. Pierre Calls Michelle.

Pierre: Hey!
Michelle: Hi!
Pierre: How are you today?
Michelle: I’m good I guess
Pierre: Good, good, So... would you like to go on a trip with me and the guys in a couple of days?
Michelle: Uh yeah sure! I’ll just tell my parents that I’ll be at Miranda’s for the week.
Pierre: Cool! Well, I’ll pick you up in front of your school at about 9ish in the morning? Because the plane leaves at 10:15AM.
Michelle: Plane? Where are we going?
Pierre: Whistler! So bring warm clothing
Michelle: Okay, I’ll remember that.
Pierre: Okay hun, bye!
Michelle: Bye!

A couple days later, Michelle woke up and headed to the school. As she was walking to the school, she was thinking ‘Why does he want to go to whistler?”

Michelle could see the school. She saw Pierre in his “disguise” in front of his car with a sign that says “Michelle”. So Michelle ran to Pierre and they kissed.

Pierre: Are you Michelle?

They both laughed, then hugged and went in the car.

They arrived at the airport! They met Seb, David, Chuck, and Jeff inside the airport.

Seb: Hey! Ready to go to Whistler?
Michelle: Ready as I’ll ever be!
David: Okay then... lets go!

They were on the plane. Michelle was sitting bye the window, Pierre was beside her, and David was at the end. The rest of the guys were behind them.

After 1 hour of hearing David’s jokes, he fell asleep.

Pierre: Michelle?..... Do you want to go in the bathroom with me? (With a smirk on his face)
Michelle: (Thinks of what he said, was kind of slow figuring it out) Ha ha your desperate aren’t ya?
Pierre: No! I’m just bored...
Michelle: R...i...g...h...t
Pierre: ???
Michelle: No its dirty in there! And I’m not ready yet!
(Pierre puts his sad face on)

When Pierre fell asleep, David woke up. He thought it would be funny to spill some water on Pierre’s crouch.

Michelle: (Whispers) David, do it!
David: (nods)

After David spilled the water on Pierre, he woke up.

Michelle: Uhh.... Pierre?
Pierre: What?
Michelle: (tries to hold her laughter in) Your crouch...
Pierre: (looks down) (3 seconds later) WTF???
David: I think you forgot your goodnites Pierre!
Everyone: (starts laughing)
Pierre: Fuck you David! (walks fast to the bathroom)

Once everyone heard the slam of the door, they knew he was pissed off. So Michelle went to see him.

Michelle: (walks to door and knocks) Pierre, let me in
Pierre:...........
Michelle: It was just a joke! Just let me in.
Pierre: (Opens door) Yeah I know, I just didn’t want the other people think that I pissed my pants!
Michelle: (Grabs some paper towels and wipes Pierre’s crouch)
Pierre: (Goes silent and gives Michelle that look)
Michelle: (Looks up at Pierre and notices that look) You get turned on too easily
Pierre: (Smirks)
Michelle: (Smirks)

Then they leaned in for a kiss. Right when they touched, Someone knocked on the door.

David: Guys what are you doing?
Pierre: Nothing David, Nothing
David: Well, We’re about to land so, get to your seats
Once they landed in Whistler, they went to a hotel. They had a large room! First there was the kitchen and living room, then attached was a bathroom, and one huge bedroom! There was 4 single beds, and one king size bed.

After they unpacked, they decided to go skiing. They put their equipment on and went to the ski lift.

Pierre: Your not afraid of heights, are you?
Michelle: No... I’m just afraid that I’ll fall off the lift
Pierre: It’ll probably be David that will fall off, right David?
David: Huh?
Pierre: (shakes his head)

Once they got on top of the mountain, they wanted to race.

Pierre: Are you ready Michelle?
Chuck: (Counting in the background) 1!
Michelle: Yeah I’m ready
Pierre: Okay!
Chuck: 2!
Michelle: No Pierre, I mean “I’m ready?” (Smirks)
Chuck:3!!
Pierre:............ OH!!! (With a surprised look)
Chuck: GO!
Pierre: What? (confused why Chuck said go)
(3 seconds later)
(Everyone is going down the hill)
Pierre: Oh! Crap!

Pierre raced down the mountain as fast as he could to catch up to Michelle. Michelle got down the mountain first. Then Pierre tripped on a rock and fell on top of Michelle.

Pierre: (Lifts his head off of Michelle) Are you alright?
Michelle: I said I was ready but, I didn’t mean that I wanted to do it right after I got down the mountain! (laughs)
Pierre: (laughs) Well I’m sorry!
David: (Ski’s down) Are you guys okay?
Michelle: Well I will once Pierre’s body is off of me because I CAN’T MOVE! (laughs)
Pierre: You know you like it! (Smirks and winks at Michelle)
David: Awkward!

Once they were done skiing, they went back to the hotel and ate some supper.

David: So Pierre, do you want to go to the party tonight?
Pierre: Yeah sure! I’m in? Seb?
Seb: Okay!
Pierre: Jeff?
Jeff: Sure
Pierre: Michelle?
Michelle: Oh no, sorry! I’m too tired, I’ll just stay here
Pierre: Chuck?
Chuck: Nah, I’ll stay here with Michelle. I want to get to know her a little better because I don’t really talk to her
Pierre: (Gives Chuck a weird face)
David: Okay then... lets go!
(Jeff, Seb, David, Pierre, and chuck stand up)
Pierre: (Whispers to Chuck) What are you doing?
Chuck: (Whispers to Pierre) Don’t worry, I’m just going to talk to her
Pierre: (Nods)
Michelle: (Sits on couch in front of the fireplace)
Pierre: Bye Michelle
Michelle: Bye!
(All the guys except for chuck, walked out of the room)

After the guys walked out, Chuck sat beside Michelle.

Chuck: You know Pierre loves you right?
Michelle: yep
Chuck: Then you know that he would protect you with all of his power right?
Michelle: Yeah, he told me that at the dance
Chuck: So I think that he wouldn’t force you into having sex with him, even if your not ready. You know, he could wait.
Michelle: I know, I just think that I’m ready now, ..... wait... how do you know all this stuff?
Chuck: Come on Michelle! I’ve known him for a long time, and I know how to read his body language and stuff. And I can tell that he can’t wait to get in bed with you!
Michelle: (Kids) But he’s already been in bed with me! (giggles)
Chuck: Well you know what I mean!
Michelle: Now I see why Pierre comes to you for advice
Chuck: Thank you, If there’s anything you want to talk about, you know where I am!
(Both hug)
Michelle: Okay, Well I’m going to go to bed
Chuck: Okay, good night!
Michelle: Good night (Walks halfway to the bedroom)
Michelle: Oh, and Chuck?
Chuck: Yeah?
Michelle: Tell Pierre that maybe some other time we can.... (Chuck interferes)
Chuck: Okay Michelle, I’ll tell him (Smiles)
Michelle: (Smirks) Thanks (Shuts bedroom door and goes in the king size bed)

Chuck went to watch T.V for 3-4 hours. Then the rest of the guys came back. All the guys went to bed. But Chuck managed to get Pierre out of the bedroom to talk to him.

Pierre: Chuck? What do you want?
Chuck: Michelle wanted me to tell you that you guys can do it some other night, she’s too tired.
Pierre: She told you this?
Chuck: Yeah, I had a discussion with her while you were gone.
Pierre: About what? Our relationship?
Chuck: Don’t worry, It’s only between me and Michelle
Pierre: Okay then, if you say so
(They both go in the bedroom)

Pierre and Chuck went to bed. Chuck went in the last single bed, and Pierre went in the king size bed with Michelle. He laid on his back and looked at Michelle sleeping. He smiled and kissed her on the forehead and went to sleep. Chuck smiled as he was watching, then went to sleep.

At 8:00AM the next morning, Michelle woke up and went into the kitchen. She made some coffee and sat at the table. Chuck came out from the shower with a robe on.

Chuck: Hi Michelle (Grabs some coffee and sits across from Michelle)
Michelle: Hi
Chuck: Did you have a good sleep?
Michelle: Yeah, but it would’ve been better if David wasn’t talking in his sleep! (giggles)
Chuck: (giggles) So did you think over about what I said last night?
Michelle: Yeah, but I think that I’m still ready you know?
Chuck: Yeah
(Pierre walks in)
Pierre: Hi guys (Kisses Michelle on her forehead)
Chuck & Michelle: Hi

During the day, they did a little bit of skiing and walked around town. They found a great place for supper.

Seb: Hey! This place would be good for supper! Anyone want to go?
Chuck: Okay
David: Yeah
Jeff: Sure
Seb: Michelle? Pierre?
Pierre: Uhh (Chuck interferes)
Chuck: Pierre, don’t you want some “alone” time with Michelle?
(Chuck winks at Pierre)
Pierre: Yeah sure, that would be good! (Puts arm around Michelle)
Michelle: (smirks)
Chuck: Okay so, we will go to the restaurant, and you 2 can do whatever. Come on guys!
Pierre: Are you guys going to a party as well?
David: Yeah, We wont be back till like 12:00AM
Pierre: Okay

Pierre and Michelle both went to the hotel.

Michelle: I’m going to have a shower (Walks to the bathroom)
Pierre: Okay (Walks to the kitchen)

Pierre decided to make everything romantic. He called room service and ordered a dinner for 2! Then Michelle came out.

Michelle: (Surprised look)
Pierre: (Spreads out arms) Ta da!!
Michelle: Okay... what did you do with my boyfriend? (Kids) (walks to her seat)
Pierre: (pushes her seat in after she sat) I think I got reprogramed (kids)
Michelle: Maybe thats a good thing (laughs)
Pierre: (laughs)

They were just talking and eating. Then Michelle got cold...

Michelle: (Shivers) burrrr!! I’m cold, I’m going to get my robe. (Walks to bedroom)
Pierre: (Goes behind Michelle while she gets her robe) You know, you don’t need a robe to get warm. (In a deep voice, and yet again has that look)
Michelle: (Turns around)

Pierre aggressively kissed Michelle and they slowly fell on the bed. And Pierre was on top of Michelle, and one thing lead to another! lol

When they were done, they were worned out. Especially Michelle. She was laying on top of Pierre’s naked, sweaty body. And Pierre kept playing with Michelle’s hair, and kept kissing her forehead.

Michelle: Boy, I’m glad I said I was ready, you went after me like a tiger!
Pierre: Well, I’m glad you said you were ready, I couldn’t hold it in any longer!
Michelle: (Laughs) Yeah.... (Kisses Pierre’s chest, and slowly fell asleep on him)
Pierre: (Kisses Michelle’s forehead) (Keeps playing with her hair, even when he fell asleep)

The guys got back 1 hour after Pierre and Michelle fell asleep. They walked into the bedroom and saw them sleeping.

David: I wonder what they did tonight?
Chuck: Ha! Yeah.
Jeff: Looked fun

The guys went into their beds. Chuck noticed that Pierre was playing with her hair. Then he fell asleep.

The next morning, Seb, Jeff, and David woke up early to go skiing, since they had to go back home in the afternoon. Chuck was in the living room, sitting by the fire.

Pierre slowly woke up. He wanted to get up, but Michelle was still on top of him.

Pierre: (softly) Michelle, Michelle?
Michelle: mmmmmm
Pierre: You got to get off of me sooner or later
Michelle: mmmm...... no I don’t (Smiles)
Pierre: Come on Michelley, Michelley!
Michelle: (Slowly rolls off Pierre and goes on her side)
Pierre: Thank you! (Kisses Michelle)

He gets up and puts on Michelle’s robe, (which is a tiny bit small, just above his knee’s.) Then he goes to the living room.

Pierre: Hey! (Gives Chuck a high five)
Chuck: Hey! So how was your night?
Pierre: It was amazing!
Chuck: Yeah, I saw the aftermath of what you guys did
Pierre: (laughs) Really? Well I’m going to have a shower

Five minutes later, Michelle got up and wore Pierre’s robe. Then she went in the living room with a glowing happy face.

Chuck: Hey hey hey!!!
Michelle: Hi!
Chuck: Oh my god your face is glowing! I haven’t seen you this happy before!
Michelle: Well you know why (giggles)
Chuck: (Chuckles) Yes I do!
(1 minute later)
Chuck: Well, I’m going to pack
Michelle: Okay
Chuck: (Walks away)

Michelle just realized that Pierre was in the shower. She decided to go in there. She went in the bathroom, got undressed, and hopped into the shower.

Michelle: (hops into the shower)
Pierre: Whoa! You scared me!
Michelle: Sorry, you were taking too long!
Pierre: Here, Go in front of me (goes behind Michelle)
Michelle: (Washes her hair)
Pierre: (Has a shocked face on) Wow
Michelle: (laughs)
Pierre: Can you wash my back?
Michelle: Sure (Goes behind Pierre)

Meanwhile, The 3 guys came back from skiing.

David: (Shouts) Chuck, we’re back!
Chuck: Hey!
David: Where’s Pierre?
Chuck: I think he’s in the shower still
David: Okay good, because I need to take a leak!

David goes into the bathroom.

David: (Pees)
Michelle: (Listens for a second) What’s that noise?
Pierre: I don’t know (Peeks out of the shower curtain)
Pierre: There’s nothing there (Sticks head back in)
(5 seconds later)
David: (Sticks his head in the shower) HELLO!
Michelle: AHHH! (Goes behind Pierre. and hugs his back)
David: Uh....
Pierre: (yells) DAVID! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!
David: (Runs out of the bathroom)
Michelle: Holy Crap! Did that just happen?
Pierre: Hell Yeah!
(Pierre and Michelle look at each other)
Michelle: Are you thinking what I’m thinking?
Pierre: OH YEAH BABY
Michelle: Sweet

Michelle and Pierre both got dressed and got out of the bathroom.

Pierre: Knock before you enter DAVID!
David: Sorry! Oh and Michelle, I did NOT see ANYTHING!
Michelle: Oh yeah sure! Talk to the hand!
Pierre: David, go have a shower, you reek!
Michelle: Pee yew! (Smiles)
Pierre: (Smiles, and puts arm around Michelle)
David: Fine..... maybe I will! (Goes to the bathroom)

After he went in the shower, Pierre and Michelle were laughing. Michelle got her camera and turned off the flash. Then they sneaked into the bathroom.

Pierre grabbed his clothes and throws them out of the door. Michelle took her camera, and made it go through the curtain, and took a picture of David. Then they ran out of the bathroom.

Pierre & Michelle: YEAH!
Pierre: Good job with that picture Michelle!
Michelle: Want to see it? (Shows Pierre)
Pierre: (Laughs) Nice!
Michelle: (Laughs)
Pierre: (High fives Michelle)
Michelle: We should hide his clothes!
Pierre: (Hides them in the closet)
Seb: What are you guys doing?
(David steps out of the shower to notice that his clothes are missing) WHAT THE HECK!
David: (Puts his towel around his waist and comes out) Okay, Where’s my clothes?
Pierre: I don’t know what your talking about (Laughs)
Michelle: Yeah (Laughs)
Chuck: There in the closet (Speaks seriously)
David: (Gets clothes)
Michelle: Aww Chuck! Your no fun! (Walks to the bedroom)
Pierre: Walks beside Michelle) Yeah Chuck, your no fun! (Makes fun of Michelle)
Michelle: (Punches Pierre’s arm)
Pierre: OWW!
Michelle: (Smirks)

Pierre and Michelle packed their bags and they went to the airport. Once they were on the plane, Pierre tried the bathroom thing again on Michelle.

Pierre: Michelley! Do you want to go to the bathroom with me? (Smirks and winks)
David: Oh god Pierre give her a break!
Michelle: This is the last time I’m going to say this, I might be ready, but I’m not doing it in the bathroom!
Chuck: You go girl! (High fives Michelle)
Pierre: Guys, don’t encourage her!
David: We’re not...... (Smirks)
Michelle: (Laughs, then kisses Pierre)
David: Aww! Another hallmark moment!
Chuck: What the....?

When they arrived in London, The guys went shopping while Pierre went to drop off Michelle. Then Michelle’s cell phone rang...

Phone: (Rings)
Michelle: (Answers) Hello?
Phone: Did you tell your mom that you were at my house?
Michelle: Yeah, I didn’t want her to find out that I was with Pierre
Phone: Well I knew nothing about it so she knows now
Michelle: FUCK!
Pierre: (Looks at Michelle weird)
Michelle: Well bye Miranda
Phone: Bye
Michelle: (Hangs up) Shit!
Pierre: What?
Michelle: My mom Knows that I’m with you!
Pierre: (Almost drives into the ditch) Fuck! And you forgot to tell Miranda?
Michelle: Yeah!
Pierre: Fuck!
Michelle: I bet she’s waiting for me now!
Pierre: Crap!

All upset, Pierre and Michelle drove into Michelle’s driveway.

Pierre: Should I wait here?
Michelle: Yeah, just incase okay?
Pierre: Okay (Kisses Michelle)
Michelle: (Gets out and grabs her stuff, and then steps into the house)

Michelle’s mom was standing right in the kitchen. While they were talking, Pierre was very anxious.

Pierre: (Hitting hands on steering wheel)
Phone: (Rings and vibrates)
Pierre: Whoa! (Answers phone) Yes?
Phone: What’s taking you so long?
Pierre: Michelle’s mom knows that she was with me!
Phone: What??
Pierre: Yeah, their talking right now!
(Michelle walks out of the house)
Pierre: I got to go, Michelle just came out, see yeah!
Phone: Bye (Hangs up)
Michelle: (Signals Pierre to come over)
Pierre: (Slams door and walks to Michelle)
Pierre: So?
Michelle: She wants to talk to you (Sniffles)
Pierre: Oh.. (Hugs Michelle, then goes into the house)

Michelle kept pacing up and down the street, wondering what was happening. Then about 10 minutes later, Pierre came out of the house.

Michelle: (Runs to Pierre) What happened?
Pierre: Well.. we talked and came up to a decision that...
Michelle: That? (Worried)
Pierre: She’s giving me one more chance! (Smiles)
Michelle: Ah! (Jumps in Pierre’s arms)
Pierre: (Lifts her up)
Pierre: (Kisses Michelle)
Michelle: (30 seconds later) Wait... did she ask about you and me doing it?
Pierre: Oh yeah! I said no because you weren’t ready till you got married
Michelle: (Laughs) (Then kisses Pierre)
(2 minutes later)
Pierre: Well, I got to go, I have to catch a plane (Sad face)
Michelle: Can I come with you?
Pierre: I wish but, you have school
Michelle: (Sad face) Okay
Pierre: (Drops Michelle slowly) (Kisses) Bye
Michelle: Bye

Pierre drives away into the darkness, and Michelle went to bed happy!
Sign up to rate and review this story