Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Lunchtime

by sofiesparkle 2 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 273 words - Complete

0Unrated
For lunch we went to a corner dinner. I was in awe at this place New Jersey was a billion times better than what I had imagined. We sat down and Gerard talked about himself. Calling him dad was a little to strange. I shuffled my feet under the table feeling awkward at the fact that I basically knew everything about this guy and that until this morning I was head over heels in lust with him.
"So tell me about yourself?" He said finishing up the story of his solitary trip down south.
My mind went blank "Ahhh..." the words couldn’t come out of my mouth I had so much to say so much to ask but my mind was blank.
"What do you like?" he asked again.
"Drawing...” I muttered it was the only thing I could get out of my mouth.
"So you do art at school then?" he looked at me, he seemed very interested.
"Yeah but I’m not very good though I got into it because of you after MCR saved my life and..." I stopped mid sentence before I couldn’t get one word out and now I couldn’t shut up.
Gerard just looked at me with his dark chocolate eyes. Damn he was so beautiful I just wanted to grab him and have my way with him wait what I am thinking he is my dad. I started to cry
"Are you okay" He asked grabbing my shoulder. I couldn’t take it anymore I got up and started running I didn’t know where I was heading I just needed to run.
Sign up to rate and review this story