Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > After Obsession

After Obsession

by LLN 3 reviews

Now we know who Rockstar Joey Wheeler's obsession is..how will Kaiba wheather the storm thats coming...SLASH

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover, Humor, Romance - Characters: Joey Wheeler, Seto Kaiba - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 1416 words

0Unrated
Title: After Obsession
Author: LLN
Pairing: Kaiba/Wheeler
Fandom: Yugioh
Disclaimer: don't own'em
Summary: Joey Wheeler's obsession as been revealed, his video is causing a bit of a scandal. How will Kaiba weather the storm that is coming into his life?





Joey Wheeler, AKA, Jounouchi Katsuya, 'the Mutt', sat in the conference room at NG records, watching the chaos around him with a smile. Bakura is chasing the pink-haired singer of Bad Luck around the table, threatening pain and death, while Suguru the green-haired keyboardist tried to bring some order to this mess.

If asked Joey could have told him it was a losing battle, especially since Marik kept flirting with the boy and making him blush. Malik was not going to be happy when he found out...and he would fine out.

Ah, the joys of blackmail. It was the only way to deal with yami's who were away from their hikari's for any length of time. Bad Luck and Joey's band, Darklight were working on a joint album, so they could tour together in light of the popularity of Joey's single from the video Obsession. It was selling out faster than the music stores could get it in stock.

The members of Bad Luck were interesting to say the least, they didn't freak out over any of the things that Bakura or Marik pulled, that was always a plus.

Shu-chan, had gotten a hold of one of Bakura's love songs to Ryou, provided to him by Marik. So now Bakura was chasing the kid, and waving one of the daggers he always carried around. Considering their manger K, Joey could see why the kid wasn't fazed by the deadly weapon, but there was a difference between guns and knives.

"Kura-chan's in love, Kura-chan's in love." Chanted the pink menace. Really the kid had no idea how close to death he really was, there were just some things you just didn't tease Bakura about. How he felt about Ryou was one of them.

Marik decided to get in on the game and snatched the paper away from Shu-chan. He began to read it out loud. Shu sat down between Joey and Hiro, who was working on his guitar skills. There was a shriek of pain from Marik who should and does know better...but doesn't care.

Joey sighed as the table was bumped into by the yelling yamis as they were now at the punching and hair pulling stage of their fighting. Soon it would be sharp weapons and shadow magic if they weren't stopped. He was debating on how badly Ryou and Malik would hurt him if he let them send each other to the Shadow Realm. The paper with the song had been lost in the fighting.

'To bad.' Thought Joey. It had been one of Bakura's better attempts at a love song, no blood or pain mention in it.

"Jou-jou," said Shu. Joey glared at him.

"Don't call me that. I'm not a Pomeranian."

"Are they always like this?" asked the singer, as the two yamis pulled out pulled out their daggers and started to circle each other.

"Yeah, but don't worry they won't kill each other."

THUNK!!...Marik's dagger was now embedded into the tabletop.

"Their scared of their boyfriends and I make sure said boyfriends know all." Joey told the singer, as he pulled Shu to the side, as Bakura's dagger flew by and hit the wall behind them. Shu's eyes got wide as he looked at the dagger and he gulped. Shindou knew that his band was weird, but they had nothing on Darklight. Bakura picked up a letter opener that was on the table and was about to throw it at Marik.

"Hey, that's mine!" Suguru snapped sharply, glaring at the white-haired yami. It startled him and Bakura dropped it on the floor. Marik went for Bakura's throat with his hands as they both had lost their weapons, kicking the letter opener under the table.
Joey rolled his eyes and ducked under the table to get it.


The door to the room slammed open and standing there in the doorway was a man in a white sleeveless trench coat, black boots, black leather pants with a formfitting dark blue long sleeved shirt. He had dark brown hair that had a bit of a red tone to it.

Shuichi Shinduo thought that the man had the scariest blue eyes he had ever since. Not even Yuki's came close...well there was that one time...

"WHERE IS THE MUTT!!!" shouted the newcomer.

"Now, Kaiba-Sama..." Tohoma Seguchi spoke in a soft tone, from behind Kaiba.

'Kaiba as in KaibaCorp?' wondered Shu.

"Don't," growled Kaiba," your company will be in so much trouble when I get through with it." Tohoma wisely faded off into the back ground." I want the Mutt and I want him now!" stated Kaiba.


"Tell us how you really feel." Smirked Bakura.
Now there's something I never though I would hear." Marik said with a grin.

"Why are you two psychos here? Shouldn't you be joined at the hip with your saner halves? "Kaiba sneered at the yamis.

"We're Joey's band." Marik told him.

"Woo-hoo for you, now where is he?"

"Oh, he's not here." Said Bakura. Shu frowned, "But he's...Oww." Shu was lightly hit on the side of his head.

"Hiro!! Why did you do that?" Shu complained as he rubs his head. Hiro sighed.

****


Meanwhile as that was going on, Joey who was under the table knew Kaiba was going to kill him. He was his life flash before his eyes and there were still things he hadn't done yet. More song to sing, Shinduo's lover to annoy, and to bed Tatsuha Uesugi were just a few of them. Joey decided to make an escape, slowly he crawled toward the door that Kaiba had his back too. He was just a few feet away from the door when...

**


Kaiba watched the by play between the two musicians, but something wasn't right. The two yami he saw were trying hard not to laugh, which for them could mean anything. So he went with the gut feeling he had.

"Freeze Mutt!!!"

Joey froze about a foot away from the door.

'Oh, sweet freedom, how I will miss you!' thought Joey, as he sat up on his knees and scratched the back of his neck.

"Err, hey...Kaiba."

"Why is it every time I see you, you're on your knees before me?" asked Kaiba with a wicked smirk. Joey blinked owlishly at him then grinned.

"Just tryin' to be a good dog."
Mouths dropped open in shock. Kaiba was the first to recover.

"It's good you know your place, at your master's feet."
Joey stood up and leaned toward him with a sultry smile on his face.

"Said I was a good dog, never said I was yours." Joey seemed to purr at Kaiba, who blushed at the inndowindo.

"Seems like you found a few wits...too bad you're still a half wit." Snarled Kaiba.
Joey rolled his eyes as went and leaned against the table.

"Why are you here? Did my little song and show bother you that much? Somehow I didn't think it would be a blip on your radar."

"Normally, it wouldn't have been but..."

"I had permission to use both KaibaLand and Corp in my video." Joey interrupted Kaiba.

"I never gave it!!" Kaiba all but yelled.

"Uh, no...Mokuba did."

"My brother would never..."Kaiba trailed off, remembering how Mokuba had acted and how he kept missing memos that Mokuba said he would take care of. Kaiba cursed in every language he knew, then made some up.

Shu looked shocked and had to ask Hiro what some of those words meant. Bakura looked impressed, Marik bored, and Joey always knew Kaiba had a mouth on him.

"I don't need the scandal this will cause." Kaiba muttered when he was done with his tirade.

"You worry to much, I mean if Shinduo's boyfriend, can handle the scandals Bad Luck causes him without losing any of his readers, for you it will be a breeze. If anything your stock should go up. It's a win, win situation for both of us." Said Joey as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Don't be so sure of that. The public I can deal with, it's my shareholders I have to answer too." Kaiba said before storming out.

"Well, shit, I hadn't thought of that." Joey murmured.
Sign up to rate and review this story