Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Cemetery Drive

by michelle_ellee12 5 reviews

Sad Frerard. Don't own anything but the plot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-09-14 - Updated: 2008-09-14 - 896 words - Complete

3Moving
He stared blankly at the picture of he and Mikey, and chuckled.



Funny, he thought. This was taken three days ago… And is now meaningless.



The memories then came pouring out. Of Gerard and Frank, trying to convince the band, and the fans, that they were 'just friends'. That the onstage kissing and groping was meaningless, when it meant everything in the fucking world. And Mikey. Oh, Mikey. When you found out the hard way, and hated him for it. Hated his guts.



Fucking homophobe.




Flashback;

"Mikey!" Gerard said, running out the hotel room. "Mikey, please! Don't leave!"



"I knew it!" Mikey turned and yelled to Gerard. "I just couldn't believe it! I mean, You and Frank?! What the fuck is that all about?!!"



"I can't change!" Gerard remembered yelling back. "Why can't you just accept the fact?! I'M GAY! So what?!!"



"So what?" Mikey repeated, coming within an inch of Gerard's face. "SO THE FUCK WHAT?! Look Gerard, I'm not making you change. I just… can't believe that mom and dad made such a huge mistake with you…"



"Mistake?!"Gerard asked furiously.



"Mistake." Mikey muttered. "And Frank…"



"What about Frank? FRANK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!"



"FRANK HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!!" Mikey screamed.



"Not anymore…" Gerard remembered whispering.



"That fucking faggot got what he deserved…" Mikey muttered again.



"He didn't deserve the pain you put him through…" Gerard said. He could swear to God, hewas crying. Fucking crying. "All those times you beat him up, Kicked him out of the band… His suicide was your fault."



"… Suicide?" Mikey asked, looking up at Gerard.



"Suicide, goddamnit! SUICIDE!!" Gerard yelled at him. Mikey looked like he was about to cry, too. Fucking faker. . "… Bye Gerard." He said.
Then he picked up his bags.



And he was gone.






Breaking himself from his thoughts, Gerard grabbed the picture and tore it up, throwing it into the fireplace. He sat down at the table and banged his fists against it. Then he just sat there, staring at the Whiskey bottle in front of him. He went to the liquor store earlier just in case. He figured no one would care anymore. He began reaching out to the bottle, slowly opening it. His conscience was beginning to get the better of him.



Don't do it, Gerard. Not again.



"NO!" He screamed, trying to fight it away.



Remember when you became addicted the first time? Everyone was there to help you. No one can help you now, Gerard.



That only made him want to drink more.



So he did.



He threw the cork onto the ground and drank the whole bottle in 15 seconds. A new record, even for him.



"God, how I've missed that taste…" Gerard said to himself. He leaned back in his chair. I can't go on like this, he began thinking. Not again.



He had the perfect solution.



He found the sharpest knife in the cabinet and walked into the bathroom. He turned on the bathtub, getting in when it was full. The water made him feel human, seeing as he hadn't showered in so long. He stared at the knife. He knew he had to do it, because he wanted to see Frank again. But he didn't want to die. Except, metaphorically, he was already dead.

He just did it, and got it over with. He ran the sharp blade over his pale porcelain skin and slowly layed it in the water, waiting, waiting...


The front door to the hotel room swung open. "Gerard?" a familiar voice echoed. Gerard opened his eyes, and immeadiately recognized who the man was. A tear dropped from Gerard's face. He wasn't dead after all…



"Gerard, are you in here?" Frank yelled. Frank heard the water running in the bathroom, and walked in to turn it off. He didn't expect what he found.



"GERARD!" Frank said, running over to the bathtub. He turned off the bathtub and used all his strength to pull Gerard out. "Gerard…" Frank whispered, bawling. "Gerard, don't do this… I love you."



"I….. Love you too." Gerard managed to stammer out. "I…. thought you were dead."



Frank shook his head. "No. Gerard, please, don't die on me. PLEASE!"



Gerard began to close his eyes. His world was fading to black. "GERARD!" Frank screamed. "GERARD, PLEASE! I LOVE YOU! DON'T DO THIS!"



Gerard, his eyes still closed, whispered something Frank couldn't understand.



"What?" Frank asked.



"Kiss me." Gerard answered weakly. Frank crashed his lips to Gerard's , giving him the most heartfelt, passionate kiss he's ever given him. Frank pulled away, cradling Gerard in his arms, bawling his eyes out. He knew there was nothing left for him to do.



He couldn't save him now.

Frank could see that the color was disappearing from Gerard's face, and he was slowly closing his eyes. Frank, still crying, buried his face into Gerard's neck. Gerard smelled of cigarettes and coffee and... Gerard. Frank was going to miss that smell. He stayed like that until he gatherered himself and began to walk out the door.

Before leaving, Frank turned back, "I will always love you, Gerard Arthur Way. With all my heart and soul."



And that's when Gerard Way, 29 years old, died in his lover's arms.



He had lost everything.











"I miss you. Oh, well, I miss you so far.



And the collision of your kiss that made it so hard…"
Sign up to rate and review this story