Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

The Bet

by youkai_girl 0 reviews

Renji loses a bet to Ichigo, and has to pay the price.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Abarai Renji,Kurosaki Ichigo - Published: 2008-09-16 - Updated: 2008-09-16 - 340 words - Complete

3Funny
The Bet
By: eternalsailorsolarwind AKA youkai_girl

Disclaimer: Bleach and all of its characters are owned by Tite Kubo, his Japanese publishers, and Viz. I just play with them for grins and giggles.

A/N: Just a fun little piece I cooked up one day that has been sitting on the back burner for awhile. Pure humor. Renji loses a bet to Ichigo, and has to pay the price.

0o0o0o0o0o

“You lost, Pineapple. You knew the stakes. Pay up.”

“But….”

A glare from the substitute Soul Reaper stopped any further protests from the Sixth Division lieutenant. “Fine, fine. I’ll do it.”

Grumbling under his breath, Renji grabbed the bundle in Ichigo’s hand, and stalked off. After several minutes of cursing, he returned to stand before his friend and rival.

“Take your hair down,” commanded the orange-haired young man. “You’re ruining the effect.”

Gritting his teeth, the redhead did as he was told, long hair spilling free.

“Perfect,” said the former /ryoka/, his voice strangled. “And now for the finishing touch.”

Standing rigid, the fukutaichou scowled heavily as a lightweight plastic tiara was placed on his head.

“The perfect pretty, pretty princess!” The substitute’s voice was thick with laughter.

Since he lost the bet, Renji was wearing a frilly pink tutu, complete with pink hose and ballet shoes. And now the tiara rested on his head as well. At his side, his hands clenched and released in anger. But it was the sudden flash that was the last straw.

Quickly looking up, the lieutenant saw that Ichigo was using the camera function on his Soul Pager. Red eyes widened in disbelief.

“And…send.” The orange-haired man grinned cheekily at him. “Now you’re entire address book knows what a be-you-ti-ful ballerina you make.”

“Why you fucking…I’m gonna wring your neck!” He took after the younger man, who darted out the door, his laughter floating back to the redhead as they dashed through Seireitei in a mad chase for the cell phone.
Sign up to rate and review this story