Categories > Original > Drama > The Assassins: The First Mission

Chapter One

by hottygirl_013 0 reviews

The girls arrive at the school and are taken to their rooms.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Published: 2006-03-07 - Updated: 2006-03-07 - 584 words

0Unrated
Winchester Academy
Three O'clock
Romerio Hernandez's Office




I have to admit that the girls and I are a lot different than we were when we walked into this place six months ago. According to Ichiban, Number One, we are the highest ranking group of assassins to walk into Bengoshi Corporation in a long time. She seemed relatively surprised by how good we got in the short amount of time that we've been with the company. I guess that's why she gave us the mission to murder Romerio Hernandez, the head of a rival assassination company, and also the principal of an all boys academy.

Which is the reason why we're here, in his office. The girls and I are going to have to go undercover as the only female teachers at Winchester Academy. Ichiban gave us our fake identities yesterday before we flew in.

I will be known as Charlotte Lovegood, Chrysanthemum will be Ivory Jacobs, Gracie will be Jaycee Waldrap, and Jamie will be Marcie Everett.

Romerio is a tall, handsome man probably in his early forties. If we didn't have to kill him, I might have actually grown to like him.

"So, you are the four new teachers that are to teach at my academy?" Romerio asked after a few seconds of giving us all the once-over.

I lifted a brow and shrugged. "Yes, we are. Is there a problem?"

He ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair and gave an awkward smile. "No. No problem at all. Except for that fact that this is an all boys academy. We only have male teachers."

Chrys stepped up beside me. "We are aware of that, Mr. Hernandez. And, if you had read our applications, it would have stated that we are women...if our names didn't give it away," she grabbed the front of his desk and leaned forward seductively to reveal her breasts. "We don't have a problem with this arrangement, and we were hoping that you didn't either.."

It was everything I had not to laugh. I know she didn't, but sometimes I wonder if Chrys didn't sleep her way through college and high school. Sometimes I think that she should the be the leader instead of me even though she's the youngest of us all-she's only twenty!

Romerio stares at her cleavage for a few seconds before clearing his throat and running his hands through his hair. "Um...I would be willing to do a trial run. You could teach the classes for a month or two and we'll see how that goes."

Chrys stands back up and pushes a strand of red hair behind her ear and smiling sweetly at him. "That's all the time that we need. Just show us to our rooms and we'll be fine. Won't we girls?"

I answer the questions. "Yes, Ivory, we'll be just fine."

Jamie and Gracie nod in agreement. "Just fine."

Chrys grins at him. "See?"

Sometimes I wonder if Ichiban made the wrong decision when she made me the captain of our group. Chrys is more the leader type than I am, even though she's the youngest out of all of us. When I tell her this, Chrys just scoffs and says that I have a more level head than she does and that's why she was made captain, that and the fact that I'm stronger than she is.

"Charlotte," Gracie's voice breaks me out my thoughts. "C'mon. We're leaving."

I nod my head. "I'm coming."


Marigold Emory
Shushou
Sign up to rate and review this story