Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Need

Burn

by No_Leaf_Frantic 3 reviews

Axl belongs to him and only him.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-08-20 - Updated: 2008-09-20 - 742 words

1Exciting
Hi, this is my first Guns N' Roses fic, so be gentle. On with the show!

When Izzy walks into the house and shuts the door behind him, he knows something is wrong with Axl. He can't explain it, doesn't know how to explain, doesn't want to explain it. He just knows. Knows it as well as he knows his way around a guitar.

He had come back from some random club, leaving Slash and Steven to go home with the sluts of the week, while he came back to the Hell House.

And that knowing makes him edgy and uneasy. He tenses up and heads into the living room to find Duff sitting on the couch, eyes glued to the screen, with Axl sitting in his lap, playing with his hair. Axl is sitting so that he faces the doorway instead of the TV. He spots Izzy over Duff's shoulder and he smiles at him. Izzy smiles back and forces down the anger welling up inside him.

He doesn't know where it comes from, but it's there. Hot, burning anger coursing through his veins at the sight of Axl sitting in someone else's lap. Especially a bandmates'. Izzy refuses to lose Axl to anyone, much less someone else in the band. A little voice in the back of his head tells him that Axl isn't really his, since Izzy's never told him his feelings. He squashes that voice until he can't hear it anymore.

"You okay, Izzy?" Axl asks, head tilting to the side, strands of red falling across his face. He pushes them away in an annoyed fashion. Izzy wonders what he has to be annoyed about. After all, he's the one sitting in another mans' lap. He's the one playing with someone else's hair. He's cuddling with Duff, something he only allowed Izzy to do with him.

'Not anymore.' The voice sneered in the back of his mind.

Izzy's Point Of View

I watch as Axl continues to cuddle Duff. He asked me a question. Something about being alright. Yeah, I'm alright, Axl. Fuckin' perfect, watching you sit on someone else's lap, another man's lap, no less.

"I'm alright, just a bit tired. Can we talk, Axl?" I just want to get him away from Duff.

Axl nods and untangles himself from Duff after giving him a kiss on the cheek. Now I'm really pissed, but I keep my face netural and gesture ti Axl to follow me into the bedroom we share.

Axl shuts the door behind us as I turn and face him. I know he can see the anger in my eyes, and I make no attempt to hide it. I want him to see that I'm angry with him.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" he asks, leaning against the door, hands in his pockets, casual.

"What's going on with you and Duff?" is not what I had planned to say, not that I had much of a plan. I was running on emotions now, but that's what comes out anyway.

Axl looks startled for a minute, then glares.

"What do you think is going on with me and Duff, Izzy?" he asks, green eyes flashing dangerously.

"I think he's fucking you. Why else would you two be all happy and cuddly on the couch like that?" I snap, anger getting the best of me slightly.

He blinks, obviously not expecting that answer.

"So what if we were? What difference would it make to you?" Axl doesn't look nearly as angry as he should.

I stop and think. I hadn't expected him to come right out and say it. Well, while we're confessing things here...

"The difference it makes to me, is that you belong to me and only me!" My voice rises a little and I have to lower it.

The look on Axl's face is priceless. I wish I had a camera. Shock, surprise, anger, and hope all vie for the top spot. Eventually he settles on surprise.

Axl opens his mouth to say something, but never gets the chance as the next thing he knows is my mouth pressing hard on his.

I push him back, so he's leaning fully against the door.

As he starts to kiss me back, a knock sounds at the door and we both flinch apart.

"You guys okay?" Duff asks.


Yay! Cliffie! This story will be continued, just don't expect timely updates. Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story