Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

Mrs. Mitchell

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

The gang gets to Newcastle where they meet John and Lauhen's mum.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-09-24 - Updated: 2008-09-24 - 993 words - Complete

0Unrated
Laurhen’s POV

On the drive up John kept asking things about Madison. I could see by the gleam in his eye that he fancied her, which was absolutely fab. John hadn’t fancied anyone since he and his girlfriend broke up about three years ago. He took her to Gordon Ramsay at Claridge to propose to her where she said no and told him she had fallen in love with someone else. He was so heartbroken as was the rest of the family because we really liked her. They still keep in touch she ended up marrying the guy and she just had their first child. We all went to the christening and they were the perfect happy family, my brother seemed so heartbroken. He’s dated here and there but it seems Madison has captivated him some how.

Finally we were here. We all got out and stretched after such a long ride. Mum came out and greeted us with a frown on her face.

“John your father had to run up to Glasgow for a couple of days, but he wants us to make our guests feel welcome and he’ll be back as soon as possible.”

She gave me a hug, “I missed you sweetheart, did you have fun with your friends?”

“Yeah, I’ll miss them.” I looked over at Bob, “but this should be fun too.” I was thinking of all the dirt I could get from him about the other band members especially my favorite Ray. I need to tell someone that he’s here though or I’m going to burst. It’s my best on-line mate from TBP, she from America. I know she will keep this a secret I know I can trust her.

I watched as my mother went over to Madison, “I’m really sorry about the loss of your father he was a wonderful man. I don’t know if you remember but my husband and I were there for the memorial it was so beautiful and personal. On his last visit here before he passed away the four of us visited The National Gallery. It was supposed to be the five of us but it seems your father and husband got into a heated discussion.”

“Four of you?”

“My husband, my self, your father and Anne.”

“Who’s Anne?”

“She’s a friend of mine. Your father and her seemed to hit it off they even dated a couple of times while he was here. Besides business all he talked about was you girls. He was rather worried about you though. He made sure we all knew he didn’t approve of Mark being your husband. He felt that he was mistreating you.”

My mouth dropped as I heard those words. We always hear of those things happening but I never knew anyone that it had happened to. What came out of my mother’s mouth next really shocked me.

“I can’t say I’m sorry he’s dead.”

And what she said sent me over the edge.

“Me either.”

“This is a person we’re talking about,” I screamed at them. “And you all act like his life had no meaning.”

Madison turned to me, “This was a man who did a lot of horrible things to a lot of good people,” she looked right at Bob almost in tears as she said it. “Your father is going to have to put a lot of people out of work because of him, a man over in Japan killed himself because of him. A girl killed herself because he ruined her career as a model, but worse of all I found evidence that he possibly killed my father, and that he was ready to kill my sister and me all for my father’s fortune. So really I’m sorry I can’t feel anything for him.”

I looked down my father never tells me about his business the thought of people losing their jobs was horrible. I looked at Bob who stood there shocked as if hearing some of these things for the first time.

My mother turned to us, “Why don’t we all go inside and freshen up. Blaise has made an amazing dinner with both of your favorites.”

We started to go in but I noticed that Bob held Madison back, “We’ll be in in a sec,” he told us.

Bob’s POV

“What the fuck do you mean he was ready to kill you and Elisabeth?”

“Bob everything was for the money. He couldn’t get it or my father’s companies without us dead.”

“When did you find this out?”

“When Derek broke into Mark’s computer.”

“So you’ve been keeping this a secret all this time?”

“Honestly Bob I didn’t think you cared.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

“Since we left Jersey you haven’t said two words to me.”

“Excuse me. Sorry for not entertaining you Madison, but I have a lot on my fucking mind right now. In which none of it pertains to you.”

What the fuck did I do now she was virtually in tears? Especially since I know it was all a lie. She was all I thought about. I was thinking of holding her, kissing her, making love to her and just being with her. I’m afraid to talk to her because I might blurt out how much I fucking love her and I can’t.

I feel guilty for letting Ali and especially Bobby slip my mind. I wonder if the kid has a computer so I can see him again. The last time I saw him when he said dada it was like he was looking right at the camera, like he was saying it to the person behind it. Has Ali replaced me already, and more importantly does he think of that person as his dada?
Sign up to rate and review this story