Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Come Into My World

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete returns to Rose and they make a pact to break-up with their current loves and start fresh together.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-09-24 - Updated: 2008-09-24 - 1879 words - Complete

0Unrated
Come Into My World:

It's been a month since my last encounter with Pete. Everything has gone back to normal. He's married to Ashlee now. She's pregnant too. It figures. I knew that was how it was going to be. I should just tell myself that it was just a fling between Pete and I and move. But yet, there seems to be evidence telling me otherwise. Like last Monday, I got a strange phone call on Monday during lunch. I was eating with Vanessa, Robyn, Adam, and Sakura when my phone went off. They all looked at me as if they were waiting for me to do a magic trick. I shrugged at them while I shook my head.

"What?" I asked with ramen hanging out of my mouth.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Adam asked me. I shrugged at him again.

"Why?" I asked him. "It's probably Tony looking for a booty call."

"So?" Vanessa replied. "Answer it and tell him to f**k off!"

"No!" I called. "That'll encourage him."

"He'll keep calling either way," Robyn pointed out. I paused for a moment. Then, I nodded.

"Good point!" I said at last. Then I reached into my bag, pulled out my phone, opened it, and answered it. My friends listened in closely for me to tell Tony off.

"Hello?" I asked sounding kind of annoyed. My friends were waiting for my to deliver the blows.

"Is this a bad time?" a familiar male's voice asked me. A look of confusion came over my face.

"Uh... who is this?" I asked.

"Rosie?" the man on the phone asked me. My eyes grew big in shock.

"Petey?!?" I asked in surprise. My friends' eyes lit up in excitement. They all listened in closely. My heart was pounding wildly.

"Yeah," he said to me. "Is this a bad time?"

"No!" I said quickly. But then, I calmed down again. "I mean no," I replied. "I'm on my lunch now."

"Sweet," he said to me.

"So," I said. "What's going on?"

"Nothing much," he told me. "Just thought that I would come with my band and some friends down to Miami to see you for a few weeks." I thought that I would loose my mind.

"You're... coming to Miami?!?" I asked aloud. My friends all looked excited there. I held up my hand to silence them.

"Yep!" Petey said.

"When?" I asked him.

"Next week," my love replied. My eyes grew big in shock.

"Next week?!?" I asked. "You're coming here, to Miami, next week, just to see me?" My friends were really excited now. Robyn and Vanessa were giggling now.

"Yes," Petey replied. It was too much for me to bear. So, I slowly rose to my feet and disappeared to the ladies room. I went into the nearest stall, locked myself inside, and sank down to the floor.

"You really mean it?" I asked him. "Or is this a joke?"

"No," Petey said. "I really am coming to Miami to see you." I was overjoyed and surprised.

"But what about Ashlee and the baby?" I asked him to see if this was real.

"They're coming too," he replied. "But, I'll sort something out." I began to relax again. It was wrong, but yet I just had to have my darling again. We talked for the rest of the time of my lunch break. It was obvious that Petey still loved me even through he was married with a baby on the way. Why would he call and tell me that he was coming? But what was he going to do about them? Oh well, we would sort something out later. It was heart-breaking to hang up, but I had to go back to work. I ended up taking my lunch home as leftovers for dinner tonight.

Ever since then, I have started to change. For starters, I have stopped sleeping with Tony cold-turkey. It was really easy actually. Every time he wanted some, I would come up with a different excuse as to why not. I used everything from my time of the month to that I had to work late. I stuck by my excuses to the core. (He was still lousy in bed anyway. So that wasn't a problem.) Surprising, my loser boyfriend was taking it quite well. He stopped trying to persuade me otherwise. He just accepted in silence. I just couldn't wait break away from him when I was ready.

Lately, I've taken to sitting in my living room at night waiting. I don't know why. I tried to convince myself that I'm not waiting for Petey to come through my door. That would sound too desperate. Keisha has been asking me about my habit lately. Davis teases me about waiting for Pete. I just shake my head at Keisha and flip Davis off. But, I can't really say. Maybe... it's because I can't really sleep this week. But for whatever reason, I sit up and wait in my living room in high excitement. I dream about when Petey comes to greet me at the door. I don't know what to say when he does. I don't know what he'll say. My dreams are always on silent on that one. There even seems to be a gap in between as well. Because it always skips forward to where he and I kiss and I lead him back to myself. I had that dream twice tonight. I found myself waking up right in the middle of the good part. I look around in the darkness and settle back down awake. I don't even notice when I go to sleep out here anymore. Am I really that obsessed? That's just creepy. Come to think of it, the living room looks so different in the dark at ten o'clock. Strange...

However, my thoughts were interrupted by my door bell ringing. I quickly jerked up my head to the door. I slowly stood up and peeked out the peep hole. Petey was standing on the other side of the door waiting to come in. My eyes grew big in shock. This time, I knew I wasn't dreaming. I quickly unlocked the door and opened it wide. Petey looked up at me with a little smile.

"Hey," he said to me in low voice. I was too overjoyed to speak at first. But I managed to calm myself down long enough.

"You're here," I breathed out at last. Pete nodded at me smiling.

"I told you I would," he said. "You thought I would set you up?"

"No!" I said to him quickly. Pete stepped forward to me and took me into his arms. I felt my heart racing again. "Oh wow!" I thought happily. "This is way better than what I dreamed of!"

"Of course, I wouldn't," Petey said to me. "You're my girl." I'm his girl. I'm his girl. Those words had never sounded so perfect until now. I couldn't hold back anymore. I kissed him on the lips in a romantic way. He kissed me back. I led him all the way back to my bedroom. One thing led to another after that. We stripped down and I lied back onto my bed. He made love to me just as I was the one married to him and not Ashlee. We had to stay quiet so not to wake up Keisha and Davis. I let him take right away. Petey was working so hard that I would never question his love and feelings for me ever again. It just felt that great to have him inside of me once me. It was just that great. It was... just that natural. I had missed everything about Petey. His eyes, his touch, his tats, his hair, his body, his kisses, his screwing, his body right by mine, his love for me. I missed Petey so deeply. Just his coming back was enough to make me ready to leave Tony in a heartbeat and start fresh with him. That was it! I have to Pete all to myself. Ashlee and baby or not!

Petey came in the condom he had and collapsed beside of me. We were panting so hard in bliss. Homeboy looked over at me smiling.

"That was great!" he said to me.

"Mmmm," I said to him in a murmur. I shut my eyes for a second. When I opened them again, they were filled with love.

"I hadn't had it in a month," I said at last. Petey looked a me surprised.

"A whole month?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I said nodding. "I finally stopped sleeping with Tony." I noticed his lovely face. I tittered at him softly.

"Oh don't be so surprised," I assured him. "I can go years without sex with Tony. But sex without you, I would go insane in five minutes." Petey lightly kissed me on the lips. I went silent and relaxed. I even kissed him back. He softly pulled away and looked at me smiling.

"Feel better?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I answered him. Then, a strange idea came into my head. It was one of those moments after sex where internal dialogue becomes external dialogue. I didn't mean for it to come out. But, it did anyway.

"Hey Petey," I addressed him. "Let's make a pact." He looked at me interested.

"Okay," he said. "What?" I rolled over on my stomach to face him.

"I break up with Tony and you leave Ashlee by this year," I purposed to him. "Then we can start fresh together." We were quiet for a moment. I guess I was hoping he would say no and that he loved his wife to the fullest. But instead, he looked at me with a little smile.

"A pact, huh?" he asked me.

"That's right," I said. I waited for his answer. Petey lightly held out his hand to me.

"All right then," he said. "You're on!" I shook his hand in surprise. I really wasn't expecting this at all. He's willing to throw his marriage just for me? Damn, home boy means to have me! He must love me! Don't know why!

"I bet you'll leave Tony before the ink on my divorce papers is even dry!" Petey said boldly. I smiled at him in a joking way.

"Nah-uh!" I said quickly. "Tony won't let go that easily. So, you and Ashlee will have split before he finally gives me up."

"Really now?" Petey challenged.

"In fact," I said boldly. "I make a bet with you. I dump Tony first and he leaves me alone, I give you great head. If you leave Ashlee first, you have to eat me out." Pete grinned at those terms.

"You're on!" he agreed. Then we shook on those. After that, Petey and I cuddled beside each other and fell asleep in each other's arms. I didn't expect either one of us to pull through with our pact.

Wouldn't Lift Me Up High Upon Your Love

Author's Note: Can't believe I'm going to do this. But, I might need some fangirls to the story. Maybe, depends on how it goes. Just review if you to be added and tell give a little detail on your crushes.
Sign up to rate and review this story