Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Demolition Lovers

by MCRz_babe 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-09-25 - Updated: 2008-09-26 - 1392 words - Complete

2Moving
Dear Frankie,

You have no idea how sorry I am. To you, Mikey, Ray, Bob, just, to everyone. But she pushed me to my limits. When she found out about us, she lost it. She was abusing me and threatening that if I told anyone, even you, that both you and I were dead men. I wanted to tell you soo badly, but I didn’t want her hurting you the way she hurt me.

I just want you to know how special you are to me. Even in death. Even though everyone else was kinda there for me through my problems, you were there when no one else was. I felt as if you were the only person who really cared. I love you Frank Anthony Iero. I wish I could kiss your lips again one last time, but I couldn’t. Lyn-z wouldn’t let me leave the house and disconnected the phones and stole my cell phone off me so I couldn’t call you.

I pray that it’s not as painful as it looks. I admit, I'm scared. And I swear that if you follow my lead, I will never forgive you. You have so much to live for. You have all your friends around you, your music, Leathermouth. You still have soo much in store for you.

Well, I've got to go now. Just always remember that I will be watching over you, day and night. When you’re awake and especially when you sleep. Don’t remember me for this, but for all the fun we had, our stage kisses which meant the world to me, and every night we spent together.

Please take care of everyone, especially yourself and Mikey. Be there for each other. I still love you and always will my special, beautiful demolition lover.

With all the love I posses,

Gerard Arthur Way

xoxoxoxox
Ps: If the last thing I could see right now, would be you and your sparkling eyes. You are, and forever will be the light of my life.


Tears streamed down Frank’s face as he read the letter over and over again. He had refused to allow the cops to take it for evidence. He read ‘You are, and forever will be the light of my life.’ In the candlelight over again, causing more tears to fall form his eyes. He stared up at the ceiling, wondering if Gerard was watching him now.

“How can I be the light in your life if you're not alive?” he whispered to himself.

He got up off the chair he was sitting on and started to pace back and forth. He didn’t understand. Both him and Gerard could take out Lyn-z if she tried to do anything. She wasn’t the strongest person in the world. And how can he take care of Mikey? Alicia was doing that for him. Frank walked over to the stereo and switched on the radio.

‘When you’re gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you. When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too. When you're gone the words I need to hear to always make it through the day, and make it okay. I miss you…”

Brilliant. Frank thought. That’s all he needed to make him feel better. Fucking Avril Lavigne singing about missing someone who has left them. He didn’t have Mikey there. Music was making him more depressed. The guys from Leathermouth treated him differently when they found out. Nothing or no one could help him now. He had no purpose now.

“Don’t you dare think that way again Frank Iero.” A voice said.

Frank spun around behind him, only to find no one there. He raced into the kitchen and the bathroom, to still find no one there. He then raced into the bedroom. Swinging the door open, he swore he saw Gerard standing there waiting for him. But when he rubbed his eyes, the room was empty.

“I give up.” He whispered, collapsing on the bed and crying into his pillow, which still smelt like Gerard from when he last stayed over.

“Never give up babe.” The voice said again.

Franks head shot up, looking around the room again. He let his head fall into his pillow again, inhaling his past lovers’ scent. When all of a sudden, his stereo switched on, playing Gerard and his song.

“With this chunk of ammunition too, I’d end my days with you in a hale of bullets. I'm trying; I'm trying, to let you know just how much you mean to me. And after, all the things we put each other through and I will drive on till the end with you…”

Frank rushed over to his stereo and switched it off again. He couldn’t listen to anymore. As soon as his head hit the pillow once more,

“As days fade and nights grow, and we grow cold. Until the end, into this pool of blood, until then, I’ll mean this. I’ll mean this. Until the end of. Trying. I'm trying, to let you know, how much we’re made…”

“STOP IT!!!!” Frank screamed as he, once again, raced over to his stereo to switch it off. But when he pressed the power button, the lights for it came on.

It was off that whole time? He thought to himself. If it was off, does that mean…?

Frank re-opened the letter and skimmed through it, finally finding what he was looking for. ‘…I will be watching over you, day and night. When you’re awake and especially when you sleep.’ He looked up from the letter with his eyes sparkling.


“Now there’s the Frankie I love.”
Said the voice once again.

Frank spun around to find not himself, but Gerard staring back at him in the mirror. Frank’s eyes started to swell immediately. His entire body was starting to shake. Was he only seeing things again or was it really him this time? He rubbed my eyes again and took another look in the mirror. It was only himself staring back.

“FUCK! You're driving me fucking insane!” He screamed at the top of his lunges and collapsing onto his knees. “Please. Stop it. Please.” He whispered. He crawled onto his bed, given up on everything. Frank shut his eyes and started to fall asleep.

"I'm sorry I'm hurting you babe. I never meant to.” The voice whispered into his ear.

Frank opened his eyes slowly, finding himself face to face with Gerard. Or, what thinks was Gerard. A faint smile crossed Frank’s lips. He had no idea whether it was another trick. So he didn’t shut his eyes, not even to blink.

“I know it’s not really you. You're dead. And I don’t want to believe it.” he whispered.

“ I know I am babe. But this time it is me. Didn’t I tell you that I’d always be watching you?” Gerard asked.

“Yes you did. But you didn’t mention the whole ‘driving me insane’ part. I hate you for putting on our song on the stereo.” Frank replied.

“But you never listen to it anymore. Besides, I didn’t put it on the stereo.”

“But then why could I…”

“I was singing it to you. Like I used to.”

“I miss you Gerard.” Frank whispered, almost falling asleep again.

“I miss you too Frankie. All I want you to do know is shut your eyes…”

“Kiss me goodbye…”

“And sleep.”

Gerard pressed his lips lightly against Franks. And with that, Frank fell asleep, remembering the times he had spent with Gerard. Every concert they played and every kiss they shared.

Frank Iero died in his sleep that night. The doctors don’t know how and they don’t know why. All they could tell is that he wasn’t murdered, didn’t commit suicide and his organs were working fine. They’re best guess was that his heart just…stopped on it’s own accord.

On the day of his funeral, his friends, family and his many fans wished him one final goodbye. His coffin was lowered into the ground, placed right beside Gerard’s. At least now, Frank and Gerard could be together for the rest of time.
Sign up to rate and review this story