Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Deadly Chemical Life (Sequel to My Simple Chemical Life)

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

by Moonshyne 3 reviews

Bob and Madison share something they haven't in a long time.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-09-26 - Updated: 2008-09-26 - 648 words - Complete

0Unrated

“Listening in on my conversations?” asked Rachel.

“No. I could tell by the exasperated look on your face. They’re not coming home are they?”

“No. Are you going to England to get them?”

“Yeah I can see it now going before a judge and trying to get a search warrant because someone checked out a few websites over the course of three hours. Nah I’ll be waiting for more evidence. I could arrest you for obstruction you know?”

“You’d have to prove it.”

“You’re too smart for that baby. Besides who would I cuddle up to at night?”

She walked closer. “Or other things.”

“And what are you implying Mrs. Holloway.”

“Let’s go home and find out and maybe I’ll let you arrest me.”

Newcastle

Madison’s POV

I can’t believe it’s morning already and I’m so looking forward to my ride with John. It’s been a while so it should be fun. I can’t stop thinking about kissing him last night. After my conversation with Bob I decided to go for it with John. My list flicker of hope was gone. He only wanted to be friends. I’ll deal with it.

I put on a robe and went out to the bathroom. As I got in the hall way I saw Bob walk out from the bathroom in just a towel around his waist. For the first time I could see how this was all affecting him he had lost so much weight. He was just way too thin. He went to his room across the hall and I decided to follow him.

“Bob, can we talk?” I asked as I stood in his doorway.

“Sure come in.”

I walked in and closed the door.

“I’m getting worried about you. Look at you you’ve lost so much weight. You barely eat or sleep for that matter. You’re slowly killing yourself.”

“I just have a lot on my mind Maddie. Don’t you have a date you have to get ready for?”

“Yeah,” I said in defeat.

“I’ll try and take better care of myself okay?”

Suddenly I just let everything get to me and started crying. He wrapped his arms around me and held me.

“It’s okay baby, this isn’t the lives we were supposed to lead was it?”

I shook my head no.

He let go of me and wiped my tears away with his thumbs, he then kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and the next thing I know is I can feel his lips were softly on mine. My heart raced faster and as I gave into him, this was what I wanted for so long and now here he was kissing me like it was our last kiss.

Bob’s POV

I couldn’t resist anymore, seeing her cry like that had brought out all the emotions I was suppressing. Suddenly I realized I was leading her on and most of all denying her a chance at true happiness. So I broke apart.

“I’m sorry Maddie I shouldn’t have done that. It was just a reflex. You cry I make you feel better.”

“So you don’t love me?”

“Not like I used to.”

“And that kiss meant nothing?”

I pursed my lips, looked down at my feet then took a deep breath, “No.”

“I have a date I need to get ready for,” she said quietly and through her tears.

“I’m really sorry Maddie.”

“I guess it’s just like the song says, you don’t love me like you did yesterday,” with that she walked out of the room.

I sat there by myself as I spoke under my breath, “You’re right Maddie I don’t love you like I did yesterday, I love you so much more.”
Sign up to rate and review this story