Categories > Books > Harry Potter > HGH-Book1-Part2

HGH-Book1-Part2

by SamStone

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2008-09-28 - Updated: 2008-09-30 - 763 words

?Blocked
************


Chapter 6: Back To School Part 1: Wand? I Don't Need A Damn Wand!



************



Horus was not having a good time. As soon as the Weasleys noticed him, he was dragged back to their home. While it did have a homely feel to it, he was confronted by Molly in full mother hen mode. The Twins practically hero worshiped him for being dragged off by not one but four Veela. Molly ranted about how she was so disappointed by such behavior and what would his parents think? Horus had said that his mother would have blushed and both his father’s would have congratulated him. What else would a male parent say when he had done something like that? Then again, his father while being hard on him growing up had started to be more like an older brother the past few years. No strike that ever since he stopped acting childish.



Molly had stammered a bit about irresponsible male behavior before twirling on the girls and telling them that they should not think such behavior was proper. Her berating of having left Hermione and Ron when he had gone off was rather memorable, or it would have been if he had not acted oblivious as he ate while reading a rather colorful book that the Twins had tried to grab from his hands. They had spotted some of the pictures and had tried to get it from him. That their eyes had widened when they had seen the pictures was good. Then again, a book with his girls in rather interesting positions would not be well accepted by the rather traditional mother. That they had written decent biographies to go with their pictures made it more than just eye candy. Also there was the lovely we miss you notes that caused him to smile slightly.



Still Horus continued to ignore her ranting as he ate. It would not due to allow her to brow beat him even once as it would set a precedent and she would try again. Hermione had attempted to join in on the berating when she had looked over his shoulder and seen one of the pictures moving. Her stammering while blushing beet red after turning around was amusing. Still it had been less amusing than when she caught sight of the scantily clad disrobing girls on the pages.

"How could you bring such things here?" Molly asks before losing composure. "What about Ginny? She is far too young to look at this. Fred George. What have you been giving Harry to corrupt him?"



"It's my book Molly," Horus said coldly with eyes as cold as ice piercing her in a glare. "It is a list of my girlfriends, their pictures and messages to remember them by. So how could the twins give me a farewell gift from my girls, Hmmm...? They could not and I am getting tired of your attempts to treat me like an infant. I am not one of your children to be berated by you for any perceived infraction of whatever antiquated moral code you have."



Molly had become flustered and had gone off to berate him even more. She had though that the boys had made up his being dragged off to be ravished by Veela was fishy. Now she had to deal with an experienced male near her daughter while trying to get him under Dumbledore's thumb. There would be no way to make the bills without his stipend extracted from the Potter Accounts. She was having serious thoughts that Ginny would be better as a watcher since he had less against her than Ronald. That was offset by her worry about his behavior with her daughter. That and her daughter had been a bit more provocative with him. She better not be acting like a harlot, though part of her admitted he looked better than Lockheart did.



Horus still felt as if someone was planning on setting their gold digging sights on him. 'Hmm ... If I did not know better I'd say she is a money hungry bitch who want her daughter to latch on to me. That is one thing about my girls that I like. They liked me for me, not the money, the fame or the power,' he thought. 'Still, why would a gold digger marry someone that makes so little money? That does not make sense. Maybe they had some money and lost it? That would explain some of the things about her. Most Wizarding pure blooded families are old money or they use to be.'
Sign up to rate and review this story