Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We Can Fight This Together

A new Guitar Hero!

by Give-emHellKid 0 reviews

Sorry it's been a while =[

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-09-29 - Updated: 2008-09-29 - 447 words

0Unrated
Hope's P.O.V

I looked into the bathroom mirror at the mess that stared back at me, eyeliner stained my cheeks as I began to wash my face. My lips were chapped and my eyes were red, and my hair, well, have you ever heard of the saying 'you look like you've been dragged threw a hedge backwards', yeah, well I think I've proved it.

I let my eyes wonder further down my body, I had my sleeves rolled up as I washed my face. I stopped and looked at my arms. Full of memories from the life I left behind, the past that I almost ended, except Lizzy stopped me, and if it wasn't for her then I wouldn't be here today. I felt my tears begin to build again before there was a knock on the door.

"Pizza's Here" I heard Bob say
"Oh, Okay, I'll just be a second" I replied as I whiped the tears from my eyes and pulled down my sleeves. I threw up my hair and grabbed my bag before heading out of the door.

"Hope over here" Frank beckoned from the end of the tour bus, I walked over and sat down on the table where Bob had placed my plate.

"You can settle this arguement" Frank continued "Misfits or Iron Maiden?"
"Iron Maiden hands down" I answered as Frank moaned
"Noooooooo... Fine you win Gerard" He said as he handed Gerard five dollars (wow it seems wierd saying dollars) before we began eating.

After dinner Bob dived up taking everyone's plates including mine as me and Alicia both moaned at the loss of food.

"Women" He said rolling his eyes "Come on lets play Guitar Hero"
"No"
"Forget it"
"No chance"
Everyone denyed.
"I'll give it ago" I said as everyone stared at me
"You won't win" Frank said as we all made are way to the living area
"Wanna bet" I whispered to Frank as I walked over pretending that I didn't know what to do.

--5 mins later--

Everyone stared at me in shock as the 'New Top Score' notice appeared on the screen, I typed in my name and went to sit down on the couch.

"Beat that Bryar" I said as Frank laughed.
"HAHA OMG you've finally been beaten" He said
"Wow Bob she's ticked the box on your perfect date list that no one else has ever ticked before" Mikey laughed
"Where have you been all my life" Bob joked as everyone burst out laughing

Hey! Sorry it's been so long and it's short and it's rushed lol, i've not got alot of time on the computer!
Anyway... Rate and Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story