Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nighmare before halloween

Nighmare before halloween

by FallsOuttaPlace 2 reviews

Maybe Frankie And Gerard love someone else...will Ferard Turn into Ferarikey??? Read and find out ^-^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-23 - Updated: 2008-05-28 - 393 words

0Unrated
Frank kept pulling his knee's closer and closer to his chest.
He moved his hand and felt a fairly skined hand. "Mikey?" Mikey lifted his hand up and pulled Frank close to him.
"Frank, where's Gee?" Mikey whimped.
"I don't know, he should be here soon."
The sound of bullets and blood curtaling screams filled the closet.
Ray layed his head on Frank's sholder.
Frank looked around.
Thinking Gerard was there, but only to find Ray's hair brushing agaisnt his check.
Bob had layed down in the back. Frank leaned over on him.
"Frank get off!"
"No!"
"Get off or I'll scream!"
"You wouldn't!"
"I would!"
Just before he screamed Frank kissed him on the check. "Frank what the fuck!" "Haha! You didn't scream!" "Kiddies what's going on?” A soft laugh filled the closet. “Gee!” Mikey screached.
Bob quickly opened the door and pulled Gerard in. Frank blushed.
“Well I’m taking that it was only a way to shut you up. He could have frenched you Bob, be happy he didn’t.”
Frank quickly kissed Gerard. “Now Ray,get you and your huge ass ‘fro out! Then Mikey. No...wait. Bob seeing how your going to kill everyone, you go after Ray.” Everyone but Bob and Mikey laughed. Mikey gave a pouting-five-year-old face and Bob just glared at Gerard. But, he knew that Gerard always took control, no matter what situation they were in. Once everyone was out Gerard pulled Frankie into the bunkroom and locked the door.

Gerard pressed his lips to Frank’s piercing. Frank moaned a bit. He pulled away, but Gerard just kept on bit and sucking on his neck. “Hey Gee? Have you ever had ...well...feeling for Mikey?” He looked up. “You can’t hate me if I answer.” “Nope, I won’t.” “Well yeah, I mean the way he smiles and everything."
“Same feelings here, hold on.”
Frank dashed out of the room. He grabbed Mikey from the chair and pushed him into the room.
“Frankie NO!”
“I’m only going to ask him.”
“Ask me what?”
“Well......Mikey if you had to go gay for us, would you?”
“Yeah...I mean umm...No.”
Mikey blushed. Gerard sat down next to Mikey and gently kissed him.
“We love you too Mikey...don’t be
ashamed of who you love and who you are.” Mikey smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story