Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

You Had Me at Hello

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Adam looks for a date when he meets the lovely DJ, Carmen Torres. Give me some reviews so I get get Pete and Rose together.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-10-02 - Updated: 2008-10-02 - 952 words - Complete

0Unrated
You Had Me at Hello:

I am in love. Her name is Carmen Torres. I met her last night. I was at a club alone. Zero Gravity was its name. This is where the freaks and night crawlers go to really let their hair down. These are mostly Sakura's people. Lucky for me, I blend in just fine. Sakura has taught me well how to do so. I'm a master at it now! But anyway, back to my story. I was chilling in the club and checking out the scene. Okay, I was looking for a date. Yes, that's right. I'm lonely, damn it! I need a date. So, I was suggested to come to this club for a date.

I stayed near the bar looking for a hot-looking girl to talk to. So far, all I saw was the crazies, otakus, and little teenage girls. I didn't want anything to do with those types. I want a girl that is somewhat normal. I thought that I was shook tonight. But that's when I saw her...

She was working in the DJ booth tonight. A fine-looking Latina chick, she was. She hair was long and wavy with a dark brown and light caramel mix to it. A dark sugar pink bandana held her hair back from her eyes. This DJ had on a black halter top that highlighted her heavy breasts. Her skin was heavily kissed by the sun. I couldn't take my eyes off of her at all. She was like a hot Latina goddess. Right then, I knew that I just had to have her. But how could I lure such a perfect being over to me? The DJ seemed out of my reach. But, I wasn't about to give up just yet. So, I decided to wait out the night until she came over to me. Then, I decided to have a couple of drinks to tide me over for the time being. (I can't be too drunk. I have a woman to woo.)

The night sailed by in Zero Gravity. Many girls asked me to dance with them. I did, for a short time. But then, I returned to the bar. I have no idea what these girls see in me. They just keep coming up to me and asking me to dance with them. Being the nice that I am, I kindly accept and dance with them. Hey, it also helps to kill the waiting time with my mission. I just wish they would just find someone else to dance with though. The DJ seemed locked into the music to look up and notice. But, I still held out. I was determined to have her as my woman or die. After another dance with she Otaku Goth girls, I headed back to the bar. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped right into somebody. I feel backwards to the ground. I rubbed my nose in pain.

"Ow!" I yelped out. "Oh God! I'm so sorry! Are you hurt at all?" I slowly looked up and saw... my lovely DJ. She too was rubbing her nose in pain and looked pretty angry that I ran right into her. I was overjoyed to see all of her right in front of me. She had on short tan shorts and black sandals. My darling was decked out in teal and jade bead jewelry. I could just do her right then and there on the dance floor. Crowd watching or not!

"You idiot!" she screamed at me. "Why don't you watch where you're going you fu--?!?" Then, she looked up at me. I stared deep into her hot brown eyes and was fully drawn into her now. Her words were lost for me as well. In fact, she was blushing. I gave her a little smile.

"You okay there, girl?" I asked her. She still couldn't speak.

"Just nod or shake you're head, if it's okay," I told her. The DJ just nodded at me. I kindly kept my smile as I held up my hand to help her up again.

"Here," I said. She just stared at me blankly for a little while at first. Then, the DJ took my hands and slowly pulled her to her feet. She kept staring deep into my eyes. I kept my smile still.

"There," I said.

"Yeah," she said at last. We stood in silence for another moment. It was as if we were the only ones in the whole club now. I saw my chance and decided to grab it fast.

"Hey, you care to get a drink with me real quick?" I asked her.

"Okay," she said without thinking.

"Nice," I said with a grin. Then, I walked her to the bar with me. "I'm Adam Fisher, by the way." I introduced myself as we kept walking. My lovely DJ smiled back at me.

"Carmen Torres," she said to me.

"Carmen," I repeated. "That's a nice name."

"Thanks," she said to me. "So is yours."

"Thanks!" I said. We made it back to the bar and order a couple more drinks. Carmen and I ended up talking for the rest of the night. She came back and forth to me from the DJ table. Within a few minutes, I found that I had fallen in love with her. I know it sounds dumb, but I really want a date now! So in the end, Carmen and I exchanged phone numbers, arranged a real date, and I left Zero Gravity with happiness in my soul. Yes, score one for the big man! Carmen Torres is all mine!

Where I Can Forget You and Me and Get a Decent Night Sleep
Sign up to rate and review this story