Categories > Anime/Manga > Eyeshield 21

What if...?

by WaterDemon918 0 reviews

Just a bunch of character changes. Number one: What if Mamori just didn't care that much? Read and Review if you like.

Category: Eyeshield 21 - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Mamori,Sena - Published: 2008-10-03 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 284 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: What if Mamori just didn’t care that much?

Sena arrived at his new school, skidding to a stop at the gate. He looked around the crowd for his only friend: Mamori Anezaki. She was like an older sister to him. His eyes began scanning the crowd frantically. Where was she?!

“So did you get in?” a voice said behind him.

“HIII!” Sena yelped, jumping comically. He turned quickly. “Mamori Nee-chan! Don’t do that!” Mamori looked at him for a moment.

“Alright, whatever. I just don’t want to get the stuff for you if you didn’t get in,” Mamori replied, scanning the crowd boredly, her hazel eyes flicking around sluggishly.

“W-well my number is 021…” Sena said, trailing off nervously as he looked at the board. “Oh! I failed! I know it!!” He started to run away. Mamori grabbed his collar.

“Did you even look?” she asked pointedly. “See it’s right there.” She flicked her finger at the number.

“You knew?!” Sena squeaked loudly, “Why didn’t you say anything?!”

“Sena, seeing it stuff without people pointing it out is life 101. Get used to it.” Mamori rolled her eyes. “Don’t expect me to protect you anymore.”

Sena looked at her. Protect him? The most she’d ever done was step in before any punches were thrown! He didn’t say anything though.

“How did you get in with bad math and English grades, though?” Stab.

“Well, you did help me…”

“Not THAT much.” Stab. “Oh well. Good job. I’m going to go get your stuff.”

With that Mamori walked off. Sena couldn’t help but wonder what it’d be like if she didn’t care at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story