Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Could 'Cause You Can So You Do

I Believe This May Call For A Proper Introduction

by SomeoneIveNeverMet 4 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2008-10-04 - 935 words

0Unrated
Lila’s POV

‘Do me a favor and open the door’
I did as he said and pushed the handle down, then I pushed the door and it swung open slowly. Brendon walked into the room and headed for the sofa.
‘You can put me down now, you know’
‘Nope’ he said and shook his head, ‘na-uh’
‘Pleeeaasee!’
‘Even if there’s a cherry on top it won’t work’
‘What if I smile sweetly’ I gave him my very best smile and looked at him. He looked back at me and smiled.
‘Tempting’. I sighed in annoyance.
‘Fine. I’ll wait till you get so tired from carrying me you fall to the floor’
‘Deal’. I “grred” at him and he chuckled. Sexy chuckle.
Luckily for me, the others entered
‘Why are you still holding her Bren?’ Jon asked.
‘Cos he’s being a mean, silly boy’ I answered childishly, thought his question wasn’t directed at me.
‘That’s our Bren for ya’, Spencer said, for which he got evils from Brendon.
‘Let’s see the ankle’, the security guard said and started to walk toward Brendon and me.
‘You might wanna put her down’ Ryan suggested.
‘… Or not’ he argued
‘Make that you need to put her down’ the security guard corrected.
‘Fine!’ Brendon said defeated and put me down on the sofa. He then fell onto the sofa next to me. I took a quick look at him and he’d stuck his bottom lip out like an upset child. I smiled.

‘Oow!’ I exclaimed ‘Don’t poke it!’
‘Sorry’ was all the security guard said, ‘It’s pretty swollen’
‘It’ll go down.. can we go home now?’ I asked hopefully
‘Anyone would think we smell bad’ Jon put in
‘What if we say you do?’ I replied
‘What if we do?’
I just stared at him
‘Huh?’ I said and tilted my head tot the side, ‘That makes no sense’
Jon pondered over this with his hand on his chin as we all watched him.
‘You’re right’ he finally exclaimed and pointed his index finger up simultaneously, his hand still on his chin.
‘Yeah, we should go home. I mean, my dad’s waiting in the car park’ Nicole said after keeping quiet for a long time. I hopped up off the sofa and onto my good foot, then started limping toward the door.
“It’s a long walk... er.. limp’ Brendon said
‘Carry me?’ I asked hoping he would say yes and hoping it wouldn’t sound desperate or rude.
‘Didn’t mean to be rude, sorry’. I turned around again and started limping.. again.
‘I didn’t say no’ Brendon stated, getting to his feet. He walked over to me and picked me up just like before.
‘Arm’ he said
‘Arm?’ I asked
‘Neck’ he said
‘Oh’ I replied and put my arm around his neck, ‘Thanks’
‘No problemo’ He replied with a smile, which I returned.

Nicole’s POV

Eek. Lila and Brendon have gone... again, and I’m left standing awkwardly with Ryan, Spencer and Jon.. again. I like Ryan, as in, he’s my celebrity crush. It’s not like I’ll ever see him again, so why is this so awkward.
‘Love birds’ I heard Ryan mumble and I looked up at him
‘What?’
He suddenly looked from the door to met my gaze
‘Oh... nothing.. er.. Brendon’s just.. flirting a lot’
‘Yeah, you could say’ I chuckled
‘Ooooh Ryro’s jealous’ Jon teased, sitting lazily on the sofa. Ryan shot him a deadly look.
‘What?’ Jon asked innocently, ‘It’s so obvious you want a girl’
Ryan just glared at him, before turning to me. My heart raced. Could he want me?
‘You going home?’ he asked, sounding annoyed
I guess he doesn’t want me.
‘Yeah’ I said looking towards the door. I walked towards the door.
‘Bye’ they all called
‘Bye’ I replied.

I walked out the door closing it behind me. I leant on it and looked up. My heart sank. Why had this amazing night suddenly seemed so much unhappier. Why was I so upset when I actually got to talk to them as normal, unfamous people. Why did… my thoughts were interrupted when I heard faint voices coming from behind the closed door.
‘Go with her’ Jon encouraged quietly
‘No’ Ryan protested weakly
I lightly pushed away from the door and walked slowly and quietly down the lonely corridor. The best dreams never come true, do they.

Lila’s POV

‘Where is she?’ Brendon asked. We were both sitting waiting on the curb. I thought it would be best to wait for Nicole before going to her car, otherwise her dad would worry.
‘I don’t know’ I replied. Then came the long, awkward, lonely silence; again. I fiddled with my bracelets. I fiddled with my hair. The edge of my top. My skirt. Then my hands, before Brendon finally put his hand over mine to stop me fiddling. All that I said was a weak ‘Sorry’. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t move his hand. I had a temptation to fiddle with his hand, for something to do, but that would give the wrong impression. I wasn’t desperate. I didn’t want him. I wanted someone. I didn’t know who. But it wasn’t him. I didn’t know him.

Body language is something that you learn and you just can’t get taught




Lyrical Quote -
Finger Twist & Split - Cute Is What We Aim For

Rate and review? :)
Sign up to rate and review this story