Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Tainted Love

Chapter 5

by futbolgrl4life 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2008-10-04 - Updated: 2008-10-05 - 1081 words

0Unrated
"I-Uh..." Ryan stammered, face red with embarrassment.

"That certainly wouldn't be the best fortune," Brendon said amused, sending a sympathetic laughing smile to Ryan.
"Oh, god..." Ryan quietly mused to himself, palms suddenly sweaty with the awkward nervousness overtaking him. He discreetly swerved his vision to the other member of the trio. There he was giggling nonstop, barely managing not to squirt out tea with his fit. How sophisticated. How manly. "How, Davey?"


"How, what?", Davey politely spoke behind a handkerchief, hiding his tea stained face.
"How everything?!" Ryan half shrieked while Brendon chuckled at his close-to-a-nervous-breakdown state.
"Close the door!" Brendon and Davey synchronized together, raising an index finger to their mouths.

Ryan sighed, rolling his eyes, from anxiety and annoyance. Honestly, was he the only sane, mature being on this word?

"Okay..." Ryan started off, exasperated, "How did you manage to sneak Brendon in?" he whispered after he closed the mahogany door behind him.

"Sir Davey wished to discuss the matter of horses in relation to the King's Hunt," Brendon chirped happily.

"And how in god's name, did you even know that Brendon was-...I mean, that Brendon is-..He-That we..." Ryan stopped, short of words. What was Brendon, exactly?

"Oh, Ryan, how could I not?" Davey smiled gleefully. "You're practically my son. What kind of parent wouldn't know about their son's love affairs?" He continued, oblivious to the stabbing effect the words had on the prince, who tried to ignore the gushing pain seeping through his skin, not wanting to upset the older man.

"It's nice to see you again, Ryan." Brendon's words baited Ryan's attention successfully, and soon enough, the royal was once again back in the realm of reality.

Ryan smiled despite himself; the voice was so charming, alluring, beautiful.
"Why are you two really here?" He spoke with more breath, finally calmed.

"Well, Sir Davey was just informing me of the troubles we might have in the future," Brendon uttered as Davey motioned for Ryan to sit at a nearby chair.



Ryan slowly sank into his chair. Davey didn’t seem upset with him.. but he had broken his promise! He looked over at Brendon who was beaming at him. Brendon made any situation seem brighter. Davey looked between the two curiously. Suddenly he stood. “I’ll go make us some tea.”



He hurried away to his kitchen leaving the two lovers seated together. Ryan smiled apologetically at Brendon. “Just a second..”



Ryan followed his mentor into the kitchen where the older man was busy with his kettle. “Davey, I’m really sorry; I didn’t mean to break my promise, I swear!”



The older man turned around, smiling at the panicked boy. “It’s okay Ryan. It would be ridiculous of me to expect you to resist love. Mind you, life would be a lot easier for all of us if you hadn’t met Brendon; but in a way, I’m glad you did.”



“Really?” Ryan asked, surprised.



“Really,” Davey smiled at Ryan again. “I’m just glad you’re happy; you haven’t been for a long time now.”



Ryan had no words to reply; he simply beamed at his mentor and hugged him quickly around the middle. Davey returned the embrace with one arm. “Shoo,” he said kindly, pushing Ryan out the door.



Ryan stepped back out to find Brendon examining the various items strewn across the table. Ryan chuckled. “Davey.. doesn’t like to clean.”



Brendon raised his eyebrows. “I see,” he remarked dryly. He looked up at Ryan standing awkwardly by the table. Brendon held out his arms. “Come here; I missed you.”



Ryan giggled and sat down in Brendon’s lap. Brendon wrapped his arms around his love and kissed him, savoring the sweet taste. “Mmm,” Ryan moaned. “I missed you too.”



“Everything alright between you and Davey?” Brendon breathed into Ryan’s neck.



Ryan could only nod in reply as Brendon’s lips traveled down his pale throat. Ryan’s hands found the top of Brendon’s shirt; his fingers clumsily pulled at the buttons. Ryan gasped as Brendon’s hands fingered his belt. The stable boy’s long fingers quickly undid the article and let it slide to the floor. Suddenly a loud crash in the next room interrupted the two boys. “Brendon, I don’t know how like your tea; I have sugar and milk, and a bit of lemon if you’d like it.” Davey seemed to be talking far louder than was necessary.



Ryan jumped off of Brendon’s lap and back into his chair. By the time Davey pushed his way into the sitting room, both boys were in their respective chairs with their shirts back on, give or take a few buttons that got forgotten in all the rush. Ryan was blushing furiously and focusing far too hard on a spot on the table; Brendon looked like he might break out in a fit of giggles. Davey set down the tea, straight faced and began serving them. The three talked for nearly an hour. Ryan had to admit, it was nice not to be hiding the relationship from Davey. He hated lying to his longtime friend. Finally Brendon sighed. “The stable masters will be wondering where I’ve gone..” He gave Ryan an apologetic smile.



“Of course,” Davey agreed pleasantly. “Oh and Brendon, don’t forget what I said.” Davey’s look was full of warnings. Brendon bowed and stepped outside.



“What?” Ryan asked, confused.



Davey cleared away the dishes, ignoring Ryan’s comment. “How are your parents?” He asked idly.



“Oh!” Ryan remembered the conversation from earlier. “They heard the rumors about me and Brendon. They didn’t know how though. They called it disgusting. Davey, I don’t understand why people are so..” He shook his head unable to find the words.



Davey nodded in understanding. “People are very quick to judge, Ryan. It’s ignorant, but sadly it’s just the way the world is.”



Ryan sighed. “Well it shouldn’t be.”



“Change it, then,” Davey suggested. “In case you forgot, you will be king one day.”



Ryan nodded dumbly. He had never really thought about what he would do as king; it was just something he dreaded. He made his way to the door. “Bye Davey, thanks for the tea.”



“Wait, Ryan!” Davey called from behind him. The older man threw something into the prince’s hands. “You forgot your belt.” Davey smiled, winking at his student.
Sign up to rate and review this story