Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Wait, Brendon Urie, He's Adopting Me?

Great News

by panic_at_the_disco 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-10-05 - Updated: 2008-10-05 - 1150 words - Complete

0Unrated
I called Marie and Janet over. We were going to call Pete about the band. Al and Kevin were soo nervous; I had to remind them to breathe. They both know they know Pete personally but Pete can't promise anything.

The girls rushed over. They were at their usual nail salon doing their usual nails at their usual time.

"Okay I'm going to dial Pete and put him on speaker," Brendon said slowly. The girls were punished and didn't get to listen to the action!

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Brendon?" Pete's familiar voice asked.

"It's all of us," Al said.

"Pete check your myspace messages for Fall Out Boy myspace, there's something you must see," I pleaded.

"Uh okay?" he wondered.

"Thank you!" we all chimed.

"Which one do you want me to look at there are about a million!" he sighed.

"The one from my myspace," I said.

I heard Pete look for the message, clicking on the mouse.

"Uh okay is this you guys playing?" Pete asked the 3 boys.

"Yes," Scot, Al, and Kevin answered.

"Very interesting music," Pete said to himself.

"I think I might have to come to Las Vegas to check you guys out," Pete said.

The boys started to squeal like little girlies.

"That's boy language for thank you!" Marie laughed.

"I'll swing by Brendon's place next week, and maybe just maybe you might be signed," Pete said hanging up leaving us with a cliff hanger call.

I walked up to Kevin and hugged him.

"Can you believe this?" I asked.

"No," he answered.

"Your mom would've been proud," I smiled.

All three of us girls hugged our boyfriends in pride.

Janet and Scottie left about 5 minutes after the call ended. Party Poopers

Al and Marie hung out for a while before Marie called Ryan and told him about the news, and Ryan wanted Marie to come home.

"Brendon can Kevin stay over?" I asked. I already invited him before anyway.

"Sure," Brendon answered. He knows I'm not dirty.

"You want to watch a movie?" I asked Kevin once I was in my pajamas.

"Harry Potter?" he asked.

"Of course," I said holding the first movie in my hand.

This was the first movie we saw together in the movie theaters. We were in first grade, the movie came out in 2001 I believe.

The movie ended and we were half asleep.

The girls were in there rooms because they're grounded for the first time in their lives, and baby Sammy was asleep.

Brendon and Gerelyn went out to celebrate their 3rd anniversary of their first date, so it was Kevin and me.

I felt my body being lifted by Kevin. He undid my covers and put me onto my bed. I felt him kiss my forehead softly while I drifted off into my own wonderland.

Kevin was forced to sleep in the guest room, although I didn't want him to sleep in that room.

Next Morning

"Morning Kevin, Brendon," I said as I entered the Living room.

"Morning," they answered.

"I want to go bowling," I said randomly.

"I wonder when the last time I went bowling was?" Brendon wondered.

"Two months ago sweetie," Gerelyn said from the kitchen.

"Oh yes I remember Chislett was there man, he's a good bowler," Brendon remembered.

"I'll take you bowling, isn't there an alley by the strip?" Kevin asked.

"Pretty sure there is," I answered.

"Oh my Gosh," I remembered.

"What?" Kevin asked with a confused look on his face.

"I have to write my valedictorian speech!" I remembered. Graduation is FRIDAYY!!!!

"Don't worry I'll help will get it done!' Kevin encouraged.

"My little girl is valedictorian?" Brendon asked.

I nodded proudly.

"First you skip a grade, then you get valedictorian in a group of kids older than you, you're just an amazing kid," Brendon said.

"Yeah she is wonderful," Kevin laughed.

"Yeah I almost didn't even pass senior year, I think I had a C in every class except Tech I think I had B," Brendon sighed.

After breakfast Kevin and I headed to the park with a paper and a pen so we could write my speech.

It was a normal speech. After all these years we're finally done with school blah blah blah and so on.

I must have A.D.D. because the speech took 3 hours to write. But with Kevin by my side no wonder why I procrastinated.

Once the speech finished we walked to my house, and then I walked with Kevin to his house. I kissed him at the door and I left to go type my new speech.

At home I signed onto AIM, myspace, and I started to write my speech. I made few corrections and printed it out to show Gerelyn and Brendon.

The couple loved my speech.

"Remember we're buying that dress Wednesday," Gerelyn smiled.

"I'll remember," I answered walking up the stairs.

"Wait Leigh!" Brendon called panting.

"What?" I asked.

"All this came for you," he said holding up 7 letters.

College letters!

I tore open all of them but one. One refused to except me because I had no experience in the arts. I laughed my head off. I play three instruments but I'm not good in the arts.

I opened my last letter. Yale University the college where my parents met. The college I always wanted to go to.

I opened it slowly. I read the first line. We are pleased to tell you, you have been excepted into Yale University.

"Oh my God!" I started to hyperventilate.

"What?" Gerelyn and Brendon asked holding hands.

"I was accepted!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I was sooo excited.

"Oh thats great!!!" The two said hugging me closely.

The two punished girls came downstairs.

"What's wrong?" they asked.

"I was accepted into Yale," I said starting to cry.

This is truly the best moment of my life.

The girls ran to me and hugged me.

"We're sooo proud," Lily said.

"We're soo happy for you!" Josie said.

"I have to call everyone!" Brendon exclaimed.

Brendon called Spencer, Ryan and Jon first.

Spencer was like my baby cousin is going to YALE!!! Really loud.

Ryan told Marie and they came over.

Jon was in Chicago so he couldn't come but he celebrated.

I called Kevin, Al, Janet, and Scottie they came immediately, some with good news and others with bad.

Let's see Kevin, AL, and Scot received a call from Pete who organized them to go on tour and they hose not to go to college and Janet has found no college and Marie is going to Harvard.

"Wait what you're not going to college!?" I screamed.

"It's a tour, and then Pete said he's going to make us do a cd," they said.

"So you're getting signed?" I asked.

The boys nodded, "It's definite," Kevin added.

"You guys drive me nuts," I sighed.
Sign up to rate and review this story