Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

The shield ( Uchiha Aria)

by Dark-Black-Dragon 1 review

This story is base on Naruto it has a twist Sasuke wasnt the only one to live his family's and clan muder Aria Uchiha is Sasuke's cousin that he thought was dead. when he asks Aria about her past s...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-09-08 - Updated: 2008-09-18 - 1563 words

0MarySue
The wind blowing birds chirping the sky blue and grey, she lays there staring at the shapes of the clouds it’s getting ready for the rain to fall thunder and lighting lights the skies letting the people know it’s going to storm. But she still lays there her white dress blowing up in the wind showing everyone thing her underwear, her beautiful raven blue hair sitting just under her waist and over her eyes hiding them perfectly from anyone who sees. Her coal eyes looking at the sky as the rain starts to fall a sigh comes slowly from her lips as she lifts herself off the ground only to be met by a kunai knife her eyes followed the kunai carefully to come face to face with a teenage boy man the same age as her his brown eyes staring at her angry.

“You should be at home Aria the storm is getting bad,” He said trying not to raise his voice. She looked at him with coldly with her eyes.
“I have no family remember! They were murdered for nothing! And you want me to go home where there is bloodstain everywhere! Who do you think you are Blake?” She said angry, she stands fully now showing off her 5’9 height proudly. The boy / man Blake put his kunai away and sighed looking at the ground.

“Forgive me Aria I didn’t mean it like that” he started to say but Aria cut in.
“Just leave me alone and stop trying to tell me what to do!” She said walking away. She let the few memories of her parents flow into her head as she walked. Truth is told she doesn’t really remember her parents the only one she really remembers is her twin brother Dylan. When she found out her family and clan where killed she ran to her home to only find two bodies not three. They could never find Dylan’s body she wishes he were alive and well somewhere away from the cruel place she ran to.

You see she’s from a village called Konoha the hidden leaf village when her family / clan were killed she ran away leaving a note for the Hokage saying she’s traveling for a while. Little did she know there are two other’s that survived the destruction of the Uchiha clan. She contuied walking when she heard a shout.
“I’m telling you to get in doors Aria this storm is getting pretty bad! You could die out there!” Blake yelled. She turned and looked at him for the first time he saw her eyes they held so much pain and sorrow.
“I’ll take that chance!” she yelled back. Walking into the forest when she was out of sight of Blake she ran, she was faster than the average person with all the training she’s had. She ran to a hidden stash of weapons in the forest, picking up her kunai and shuriken sticking them in the lining of her clothes, placing a long bow, short bow and arrows across her back. She pulled out her old head Procter and places it around her stomach and contuied running once she new she was far from the cloud village she started walking anywhere. At nightfall she kept on walking she could go a few days with out sleep. On her travel she came across four ninja they were fighting two people from the mist village. On the sidelines they had their sensei in a water base jutsu. She smiled talking off her head Procter and tucking it away for safekeeping. She then went closer to the group and noticed the two people were the same.


“Water clone jutsu? Hmm not bad but there is one fault to that jutsu the user can’t do any attacks and seeming that the guy holding the water base jutsu over their sensei is the real one” she mumble to herself. She brought out her kunai knifes and got ready for an attack. She watch a few more minutes they didn’t seem to have sense her as she jumped down she through her kunai knifes they went for the target he had to move his hand and realest the jutsu. Everyone else looked in her direction has another two kunai went for him; they hit him in the arm and leg.

“Who the hell are you?” asked a boy with raven blue hair. She looked at him with cold eyes he backed away.
“I’m just passing through and saw you guys needed help getting him out of the water base jutsu.” She said in a cold voice sending shivers down their spins. Her white dress blows in the wind showing them all her weapons. She turned just as a sword came at her head she stopped it with a kunai knife. Her speed and power is different to others, when she was in the village hidden in the sky they sealed a white fox demon inside her, she had no choice in the matter the demon chose her for a host. So when she stopped the sword there were a lot of shocked faces.

“Leave me alone! Before I kill you!” She said so coldly it made him take a step back. She kicked him in the gut than punched him in the face he was knocked out cold. She went to finish the job but an AUB showed up.
“Thank you I’ve been after him for a long time. He has many secrets that are not met to be let out, I will take him away and burn him so those secrets will be kept” he said leaving. She looked at him she new he wasn’t going to kill him, she new both of them she travels with them for a while. As she turned to keep walking she sense that someone was staring at her. When she turned she found five people not four, she stared at their sensei. He fell to the ground the other ran to him; the older man looked at her trying to see her eyes. He knew her from somewhere and she knew him his name was Tazuna and he was the bridge builder. She turned and started walking away from them when she heard a girl’s voice.

“Excuse me miss? Umm will you be able to help me and my friends take Kakashi sensei to Tazuna’s house?” asked a girl with pink hair. A sigh comes from her lips as she came near her old teammate picking him up with out trouble and followed them to Tazuna’s house. Once there she placed him in a room and left while the others stayed to see how he’s going.
“How did I get here?” Kakashi asked. His team looked at the ground no one spoke. Sakura took a deep breath and answered.
“I asked the girl that helped us if she could bring you here none of us could carry you she lifted you up with no trouble at all” she said looking at the ground again.
“Umm the girl you say, do any of you by any chance know her name?” he asked again.
“Her name is Aria she came through here a few years ago helped us out too she was only a just kid then she looked no older than 13 she looks to be about 19/ 20 now, she said she was traveling she didn’t tell us what village she was from but at night she use to cry in her sleep, my grandson heard her one night, poor girl she must have had a rough child hood” Tazuna said slowly.
“I’ve got to help my daughter with dinner I’ll see you guys later” he left the room. When he walked in the kitchen dinner was almost done, he noticed the girl sitting at the table looking into space, a single tear rolled down her cheek, and she must of not notice.
“Is there anything you want me to do?” he asked. Not taking his eyes off the girl.
“No father Aria helped me with dinner tonight.” She answered looking at the girl; she had tears going down her cheeks she wiped them away standing up walking to the door.
“I’m going out I’ll be back later” Aria said not so coldly. She walked out to the near by forest and walked up a tree looking at the village so much has happed to this village since the last time she was there. She dug into her pocket and pulled out some seeds and through them along the ground she did hand signs for an earth style jutsu. She jumped down and places it on the seeds. They started to grow carrots, pumpkin; potatoes laid in front of her now. She picked them up and taking them around to the houses and leaving them in front of the door than leaving. Once she did that she broke into the some of the food stores and stocked them up with food. It was about midnight when she walked into Tazuna’s house everyone was asleep she walked to her room she was sharing with Sakura her weapons were placed beside her bed. She lay down and went into a light sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story