Categories > Original > Drama

Greg Jumped

by Auntie-Shin 1 review

ok well, i had this idea to write like 10 stories that had like tourtured romance in them so like yeah this is the first one. oh! and i wrote this for skool and i turned it in today so i dont have ...

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-10-09 - Updated: 2009-04-03 - 543 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stan and Greg, two lifelong friends, chose to take a walk on the beach one night while their parents were out. They had been walking one direction for at least an hour, talking about whatever came to mind. Soon, they got tired of walking, so they sat down in the dry, gritty sand. After a while of looking at the beautiful stars together, they decided it was a good time to star heading home.

As they walke, hand-in-hand, up to Greg's house, Greg's mom was sitting on the front porch with a furious look on her face.

"Greg, come inside this instant. I told you not to hang around that Stan boy. And you guys are walking around holding hands. By the way I see it, you two are actiong like a bunch of homosexuals! Oh, what will the neighbors think!?" She said as she stalked through the front door of the house.

Greg looked at Stan, ans he looked heart broken. Greg walked over to Stan and hugged him, and told him that they could just lay on the lawn together. Greg also told him that he didn't care what his mom, or the neighbors, thought, and that he would love him, no matter what.

So they laid on the damp grass together, for what seemed like mere minutes, but, in reality, was a few hours. They noticed that rain clouds had moved across the sky, but they didn't care, they both loved the rain. Because without it, they never would have met. They were laying there, talking, when all of a sudden, a bright light flashed, and lit up the entire sky. Greg jumped in surprise, and Stan stood up with him. The lightening flashed again, and Greg whimpered. Stan held him, protected him in a sense. As they stood there on the fron lawn, Greg's mother came out of the white, two story house ans saw them.

"Gregory de Lioncourt! What did I tell you?!" She exclaimed as she marched down the proch steps and tore Greg from Stan's grasp. "If I ever see you around here again, I'll call the police," She barked at Stan.

SHe led Greg into the house and up to his room. Once there, Greg sat on his bed, and looked out the window. He saw that the rain had started pouring down, he looked closer and saw a figure walking away, sadly.

Greg stared out the window and realized he would never see Greg again. He got off his bed and walked, quietly, out of his room and down the stiars. He opened the fron door, and walked on to the lawn. He looked up at the sky and started crying. Then, he trudged toward the cliff that looked over the rocky beach below. Once there, he sobbed harder. He couldn't think straight, he quickly took a glance over the edge of the cliff, he couldn't bear to be away from Stan. All od a sudden- Greg jumped.



Hey! Well, As you know, I turned this story in to my teacher and I told you that I would tell you what grade I got on it. Wanna guess? Oh, well, I got 42 out of 40 points or 105%! What do you think I should have gotten?
Sign up to rate and review this story